Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April 2008 #1

Unhappy

Hi all,
    Belle - congrats on the BFP, wishing you a great pregnancy.

To everyone else in here (it seems busy at the moment ) - good luck and sending lots of

I'm out again - POAS this morning was neg. BT is on Mon but not expecting anything different .

Going to take a break - we only have one embie left and I dont hold out much hope of it surviving the thaw and I dont think I can face losing that before my uni exam.

FG

Oh well its started i am offically turning into the psycho b*tch from hell, grrrr the TWW, i am preg iam not iam im not........ you all know how it goes and to make matters worse my little angel would be due tomorrow and i was sure all would eb ok because id be well in to another pregnancy by then And too top that off SIL ( the same one who told me i cant get pregnant because i dont relax and take time out enough) is coming to stay with us and bringing her friend and her friends husband and there 2 babies for 5 days yipppeee!!!! And all i want to do is withdraw from society till i know whats going on. I really hope my bad temper and ill feelings is not related to PMS
    Sorry girls please feel free to scoot over this post had to get it off my chest. Apart from that still cramping and have been getting DH to feel the boobs every five minutes to see if theyve got smaller Well enough about me!!!!!!
    FG: i am so so sorry i know what a tough journey this has been espicially feeling so isolated. You just never know that little bubsicle waiting could just be the one. Take the time you need though to get emotionally ready Hope your doing ok.
    MM: love the "moralist" thats so funny i can see these little politically correct embies snuggling in And the two that have been emplanted ARE going to be much more happier in you than in a petrie dish !!!!!! So never give up hope.
    DD: OMG double wammie you poor thing havent had braces myself but my mum had them and i remember her being in alot of pain , hope your feelin better soon very gentle
    Hi to everyone else have a great day

Congratulations Belle May your fantastic news start the ball rolling for everyone here in the TWW!!!

Soocby hun maybe your angel is helping you sweet hang in there my dear I think this is a prequiste stage for us all

well it's all happening in here isn't it, theres hardly anyone left in LTTC forum we're all in here.
    TL:lets let all that baby dust spread over us all in here
    hope your going well.
    Mon: hoping that bub sticks 4 u !!
    Delly doo: u r very nasty to your self , maybe you could let someone run into you with a trolly, that really hurts too, hoping for that BFP for you.
    Lulu: hope that your babies stick, you'll prob get twins,

Belle: YEAH, HOW EXCITING. CONGRATS TO YOUR BFP
    Scooby: well i don't know what to say but i'm sure u dh doesn't mind inspecting your boobs! every day !hope your feeling a bit more uplifted, deep breaths, count to ten and all that stuff... relax. hope you can take out your aggro on a pillow , just scream into it , you'll feel better.

not much happening for me, i'm putting the crinone gel in 2 x day .. yukko but if it helps bub to stick it's good.
    et went well and they showed me some dvd of it, not very exciting but if it keeps growing i'll be so happy, yeah
    count down now to 30 may 2008 for my testing day,
    chat soon
    janet

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, i feel so very fortunate and happy and I'm still not sure that it has sunk in yet. Yes, this was our first transfer, time dragged while waiting for the transfer because i overstimmed etc etc. But it was definately worth it!

Lets hope that there will be a baby boom in jan 09.

Hey Belle - CONGRATULATIONS! That is fantastic news! Here's to a H&H PG!
    I'll second the 09 Baby Boom!!!

Lulu - I am sure they picked the best looking morula (I think that is the right sp) embies and they inside their mums tums where they should be. Your moral embies will do the right things and stick with mummy (he he).

TL hun how you feeling?

JBM - I am also doing the crinone twice daily and same sentiment as you. Just start with first crinone twinges a little while ago! Gotta love it! Either that or my lil peanut is burrowing away!

Scooby hun - so sorry to hear you are down and feeling shirty! Its all the hormones I say! I can understand if you are going to have a full house how hard it will be - esp when they have kids! Wishing you all the best hun and don't worry about your SIL! She is obviously quite ignorant and has no idea!

FG - dont give up hope yet - its too early!!!! those pee sticks can get it so wrong!!!

Dellydoo - great to hear u also have a blasty on board! Ouchies re. the braces! I too had them in my teens and they are not fun in the beginning that s for sure! Not to mention all the cuts and ulcers that come with them! Mind u braces thse days are so much more attractive than back in my metal mouth days!

Me - well got call from clinic this morning and 2 embies made it to blasty, however they only froze one as the other one wasn't good quality unfortunately! But hey I am really stoked that 1 made it to the freezer. That is the first for me in 4 cycles! So am over the moon! Nice to know that if this doesnt work have another chance before doing full stim again! But anyhow placing my faith in lil peanut, as its about time me says!

Mon

Mon's Blasties

Me no real symtoms a bit tired today and have been a bit hungrier than usual

Hi everyone

How is your TTW going? Busy, bored, tired, excited, hopeful, hopeless, sore, happy, loooong?

minniemouse - hello again, you responded very sweetly to my first IVF attempt story a few months ago... I'm glad you have 2 moralists on board, we need more of them in this mad world. Wishing all the best for you, hopefully this cycle is the one!

tiggerlinda - hoping all is going well for you, and your two lovely embies as safely snuggled and growing well. Food cravings must be a good sign!

scooby - I was surprised with 24 eggs as well.They had seen 19 on the scan so a few more must have popped up! I was told at one point I have polycystic appearing ovaries, but not PCOS, maybe that has something to do with it. Strangely wasn't as bloated as last time before or after EPU, fine after a few days. I think the acupuncture helped with it all this cycle. Hows the cramping? More to the point, how are all your badly timed visitors going? You poor thing, I hope you get your time out... put your needs first!

mon - go the little blasty peanut, I'm sure it would have snuggled down by now and happily growing everyday! Congrats on getting another in the freezer too..

dellydoo - another blasty buddy I have 1 on board too... They have done so well to make it thus far so surely things are looking good!

JBM - hope your little girl is growing well I loved your story about asking the nurse if any of the embryos were pink!

pookigirlba - all the best with your BT next week. Yours is the day before mine! Hope you'll have good news for us

farmgirl - sometimes it seems easier to lose hope than to hold on. But don't give up yet! There are many stories of incorrect POAS results. Be gentle on yourself this weekend, try to treat yourself to something special. I hope your stick proves to be wrong...

BB73 - hope your BT next week adds another to the 09 Baby Boom!

This is my first IVF TWW although we've had plenty of natural ones. I told my hubby tonight I feel like my hope is like a caged bird. I'd like it to be confidently soaring but I keep finding myself thinking it probably hasn't worked And then I slap my own wrist and tell myself to be positive. I think its some kind of self protection mechanism, because the higher the hope, the harder the fall. But we must still hope!! Hope got us this far, and for so many women it has got them far enough to finally have their gorgeous baby in their arms.

Is anyone else on Clexane? I have to do daily morning injections as I have Factor V Leiden (Heterozygous), a mild blood clotting disorder. There is so much fluid to push in and it hurts a bit. Am also on the Crinone at night as well.

I haven't noticed any symptoms except a bit tired, and little twinges and very occasional lower belly crampiness. Oh and I've decided I hate my job, thats a really bad symptom! It must be those "feelings of unworthiness" they warn you of on the Crinone brochure!

Hope you are all doing well

hey all not much happening, actually this doesn't feel real to me sometimes and i forget that i've actually got an embryo inside me?
    i am still a little tender from egg collection and i am tired and bloated still. the gel isn't that bad but i have to wear a light pad as getting some discharge. dh and i had a look at the photo the clinic gave us of the embryo today. 4 cells. 2 day transfer, so hoping that little bub is sticking.
    Mon: hope little peanut is growing and sticking well.
    TL: i'm tired too, but i don't have time for rest. got an open house tom and we're getting ready for a fireworks night at our block next sat with some friends, no time to rest .
    Numa:did i tell you the scientist was wearing a pink gown on day of transfer too and she actually put her in, i'm sure it's a sign. this is my first IVF/ ICSI and tww.
    i didn't get tww with the others i just found out i was preg when period didn't come.
    chat soon to you all
    hope all our bubs are sticking and i agree that jan 09 theres going to be a lot of bubs for us, yeah!!
    janet

Numa and JBM thanks for the good wishes after 12 hours sleep feeling less sleepy but no exhusted today I know the TWW will be all worth it Bubs or Bub's must be at the end of this one with it being our 3 round with city ivf and 5 th all up I am going for 3rd time lucky. For those who read my blog you will have seen my moment yesterday with the TWW man.

Hi everyone,

I've been pretty quiet throughout this TWW as I've been so busy lately. Just wanted to post to let you all know that I'm out this month. AF arrived last night

I guess it's back to square one with a new stimulated cycle. Feeling pretty disheartened, but will keep going forward.

Good luck to all of you, and I look forward to reading your news over the next few weeks. I'll be keeping everything crossed for some BFPs.

Vicki
    x

Hi girls
    Hope your all travellin well and the TWW is flying in, just a quick update as vistors are still here Well pains in stomach and bloating have gotten worse so ended up seeing FS and i have mild OHSS, which is not good because of the pain and fluid in my abdomen, but he said you can look forward to some good news next week which is great, meaning ill probably get a BFP, also did POAS this morning and got 2 lines. Id like to say im really excited but i want to see those HCG numbers first, have that constant dread of another ectopic !!!
    Girls i wanted to say a really big thank you too you all for such wonderful support i havent had time to post but have been reading all your posts you are all very wonderful people
    I will hop on hopefully tomorrow to do some personals, but at least now i have an excuse to lie in bed all day!
    Good luck everyone, big cyber hugs and kisses

Scooby that is fantastic news. I am doing a little baby dance for you.

OMG Scoob!!!!!!!

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!! OK OK I get you want to see the numbers....but hey...can we be just a little (read lot) excited for you today anyway..???

yay scooby that is excellent news

Scooby,

Thats wonderful news

hi everyone!
    Mon: one bub i freezer is good. hope peanut is still sticking.
    TL: yes 3rd time lucky 4 u twins.
    Scooby: i'm so excited for you, YEAH! lets hope those bt are good numbers and your little bub sticks in the right place .
    nothing new with me, i'm even more bloated, my tum is sensitive, boobs too!, i feel tired and irritable, snappy and cranky. well i feel a bit pre af.(hope not coming)
    this waiting is such a drag and i'm so glad i've got you guys to chat to about it.

hope to get lots of BFP in here soon:goodluck2:

janet

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast