Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #2

Sorry forgot - POAS - 270208 and BT after that - I think on 290208??

Delly.....have you been told to POAS or are you just going to casue its 2 days before your test???? Are you due on the 27th??? Im trying to decide whether to POAS over the weekend..BT on Monday 25th but think Im due on the weekend??? When is the right time to do it do you think? The only reason I think I want to POAS is because I will be getting the phone call at work on Monday and not sure if i can wait till then or get results while Im sitting at work incase its bad news....wanted to prep myself...what do you think?

I have been told to POAS sugar - I don't think I would otherwise (my FS is a formidable woman!). Not sure why she wants me to - I would have thought it would be better to know for sure but then, I didn't go to Uni for a million years to become a doctor as darling DP keeps telling me!

Delly.....LOL
    So do you think I should to avoid a meltdown at work on Monday or just be strong and deal with it!!! GOD IM SO CONFUSED....I dont think I really want to do either...

Default dellydoo

Dellydo Your FS.... Is she a good one..... I m in the "market " for a good FS in Brisbane, that is of course if this 2ww doesnt stick... but IF it doesnt then I m looking for someone good in Brissy

Angel Babies - My FS is Clare Boothroyd and she is amazing - one of my girlfriends is a Gyno and says she is the best in the business. She is at Greenslopes/Sunnybank and lab/procedures are all through Monash. I highly recommend her.

Carla darling - I would wait - why ruin your weekend??

Hang in there sugar!

minniemouse i'm not sure if you're still lurking in here, but i'm so sorry to hear about your bfn please have a lovely big dose of wine/full strength coffee/brie cheese/insert other 2ww contraband here. *hugs*

bel have you heard back about your BT yet?

i just got the call and my levels were 900. still not quite as high as they would like (thus yet another BT next week!) but things are confirmed enough for the nurses to say congrats - so good luck to everyone on their 2ww, i wish you all BFP!!! Thanks for all the support over the last few weeks, has been great.

Cheers,
    Tish
    xx

Tish....yeah..... lets hope those levels rise and rise....
    Yer had Bel checked in to let us know yet?

Hey just a question..........now I am probably looking for these signs but can anyone help me out on whether I am going insane or not....
    I have had the worst mosrt disgusting metallic taste in my mouth all afternoon..AND...a man cam into our office and STUNK of BO and I was almost gagging and I said something to the girls and NO ONE could smell anything...the taste in my mouth is making me feel a little queezie.....ARE THESE SIGNS.....

Hey Tish.....you got any signs???

Hi Tish...thanks so much. Contratulations - I think we can officially say YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

to you... Yes I am lurking around to see how my TWW girls do and also waiting for Ms Bel.

Carla - hmmmm are you imagining things?? if not...sounds mighty interesting...and by the way..you never told me the 'flavour' of puppy you have??

Ok ladies, I am officially out...did an early b/t today and its negative... I am kind of ok with it as didn't expect it in the first place...my body must not like fresh cycles...

so good luck to all beautiful ladies and congrats to you Trish!

Oh BeiBei..Im so sorry.........it just doesnt seem fair.........:hugs:
    Minnie.....We have a pure bred Golden Retriever....8.4 kilos now....getting bigger...
    Im going to try and stop looking for symtoms.....its doing my head in.

Thanks so much minniemouse and carla I can't wrap my head around it after being in limbo for so long. If nothing else glad big fat belly is due to BFP and not chocolate abuse Thanks MM for hanging around to see how we're doing xx

Carla it's hard to say because practically every preggo symptom is a crinone side effect.

In the first 2 weeks after transfer I...

• was sensitive to smell (yes OMG bad BO nearly made me sick)
    • had quite bad tummy cramps and sudden nausea
    • had a feint metallic taste in mouth
    • had sore BB
    • had gone off food i really really liked (meat, curry) and just wanted to eat chips and other carby things
    • was getting puffed quite easily
    • had been really exhausted. Like nanna naps are not negotiable - was passing out all over the shop!

after the first two weeks the bad tummy cramps and nausea went away replaced by mild cramps and nausea here and there. Tiredness is getting a bit better, but still very very sore BB.

So it's hard to know how much of this was in my head or crinone induced, or from preggo hormones. I spoke to my mum and she said she felt funky from pretty much day dot, and the morning sickness kind of got better as time went on. So who knows!!! It's a good sign though

Fingers crossed it's preggo hormones Carla!
    Last edited by Tish; February 21st, 2008 at 03:01 PM.

oh BeiBei I'm so sorry to hear that hun *hugs*

Tish
    xx

Tish- Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Hope your levels rise well over the coming weeks.

Well I just received my phone call and it's a BFP for me. Can't even believe it. My levels are perfect today and I'm just over the moon.

If there is any advice I can give to you all, it's not to give in to the POAS urge. I did 2 BFN POAS's on the weekend and on Mon my BT showed a BFP, but with low levels, now on Thurs everything is perfect. I know that's how some of you get through this and that is great if it works for you, but even if you get a BFN, realise there is still hope. As I said in an earlier post, if you are procrastinating about whether to give in or not, I'd say don't.

Just want to wish you all the very best on your journey and thank you so much for your support. I especially want to thank my dearest Lulu, who has helped me this last 2 weeks more than she will ever know..this is just the start for us.

Big hugs and best of luck to you all
    Bel

Heyyy Bel! Congratulations!!!!! Seems like today has been a lucky day

Tish
    xx

Thanks for that Tish.....So do I now get excited to tell you that IM NOT TAKING CRINONE THIS ROUND.......not taking any meds......didnt have to.....Im trying not to get excited casue that woud just be dumb as i still have 3 days to go.....

oh Bel......yeah yeah yeah yeah

LOL Carla, then I guess it's probably not a crinone side effect then

Towards the end of the 2ww it made me happy to think about the symptoms I was getting and imagine that they were due to preggo symptoms, even though I knew in the back of my mind it could be crinone and BFN.

I figure after all the crap we have gone through to get to the 2ww in the first place it's nice to enjoy those good feelings while we can, if that makes sense! Well that was my take on it anyway.

Bah, I can't believe you're not on crinone! I'm excited for you, everything's crossed!

Tish
    xx

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast