Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #3

Nique Guest

Hi everyone,

Delly - Good luck with your next cycle I'll be thinking of you.

Meredith - My FS didn't prescibe any pessaries just two shots of Pregnl 1500iu which I had on Saturday and again yesterday. I've had no more cramping since Monday night thank goodness. I spoke to a close friend yesterday and she said she had the same AF type pains in her TWW during both pregnancies and is now the mother of two gorgeous children. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's a good sign!!

Deni - Congratulations on your pregnancy - enjoy every moment

ATT - Congratulations on your new job. Good luck starting next week, i'm sure it will keep you very busy and take your mind off next Thursday. I'm so glad we have the same test date. My BT is booked for 7.45am and I should know the results around 11am. Are you doing a BT or POAS? I'll be ing for both of us.

Sending everyone lots of and

Mon
    xxx

Hi all,

Sorry haven't been keeping in touch very well... just been extremely busy over past few days (good to keep mind off TWW).

It looks like so much has happened.

Firstly Delly, sorry that horrible AF has come to visit. I know there is nothing that anyone can say to make it feel better so here is a big hug. :hugs: All the best for your next cycle.

ATT congratulations on your new job. Working part time and in a job you love is wonderful, especially at this time.

Carla I was so sorry to hear about it not working this time. I'm sorry I am late with this, but I am wishing you all the best for your next try.

Deni what fantastic news about your BFP! Well done you!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and enjoy every moment of it. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your Aunt.

Well not much happening with me. I am almost 1 week down, and really not feeling anything. Not even sore BB's which normally happens from the Pregnyl injections. Only thing is that I have been feeling really tired, but that could just be because I have been busy! Just quietly starting to do my head in as I get closer to the OWW.

Best wishes to all.

Hi Lovely ladies... just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is going this afternoon... I think that my BB are starting to get sore, but that could be just because of me poking at them every 5 minutes You should see the looks I get at work.

Anyhoo... hope you are all well and not driving yourselves as crazy as this BB fiddling woman!

Hi ladies,
    I just wanted to thank you for your support over the last two weeks and let you know that we are successfully on board with hCG of 1130 and this time around I am having some other wonderful symptoms(didn't have them with Nov's M/C) so feeling a little more postitve congrats to all who have recieved their news this month and I will be checking next month to see some BFP's ladies so good luck....... I will keep everything crossed for you

Blizz, FANTASTIC news -congratulations !!! !!!!!

Delly - so sorry about AF Glad you've got a plan in place for next cycle though.

I started to feel a bit worried today, a bit AF-crampy. I checked with my best friend though and she said she got all the signs period was coming up until 8 weeks pregnant (she's 23 wks now). Made me relax a bit!! Hanging out for my next BT though.. it will be good to see a second set of numbers to compare against the first. It's so silly to spend so much time worrying over the TTC bit only to worry still after bfp!!!! I'm hoping that will all go away within a few weeks. Haven't been having any morning sickness yet. I told a work friend I'd be so excited the day I chuck up !!! (then I'll want it to go away, haha!). BBs still pretty sore but absolutely no change in how they look - oooh I'm hanging out for a C cup !!

Awww Blizz that is fantastic news - all the best for the next 9 months! Hope it's a wonderful pregnancy!

Deni - I'm sure things will be fine, you so deserve this! When is your next BT?

As for me still feeling a little crampy, but I am off to look over the clinic today and work out rosters, etc!

Have a lovely day ladies!

Morning Ladies... Hope everyone had a good and restful night. Me... I just can't seem to get enough sleep at the moment... Hopefully that is a good sign, but we will see

Blizz: Congratulations that is wonderful news. I wish you all the best for your pregnancy.

Deni: My sister is about 8 weeks pregnant and she has had AF cramps all the way through. Doctor told her it is quite normal. So I am sure all is fine and you will have a wonderful, joyful pregnancy.

Well ladies, I hope everyone has a wonderful, relaxing weekend. If I don't get a chance to check in, I will talk to you all on Monday.

Me... I have my last 1500iu Pregnyl shot on Saturday and then it is truely the waiting game.

Hi Ladies, Have been a bit busy to get on past few days

Blizz - great to hear some more positive news - Congratulations!!! Looking forward to joining you and Deni in the pregnancy forum (soon I hope!)

Delly - so sorry that the witch showed her unwanted face. I hope this is the last time for a very long time.

Deni - Great news re your Aunt, what a strong lady! Hoping you get some more symptoms soon - its always very reassuring to feel completely awful,....ha..ha.
    People who fall pg easily just don't get that at all.

ATT - Hoping this week goes as fast as possible. I'm into my last few days and trying hard not to go crazy.

Mon - I know in my head cramps can actually be a good sign but still hate the feeling AF is lurking. I have been pg three times (only one child) and had cramps every time but they don't seem to differ to much if pg or not.

Janie - best of luck for you too getting through the last week. Hopefully ther is a "pot of gold" at the end

SP - Your TWW seems very long. I only have to wait the 14days after IUI. Will you be POAS before BT? I couldn't hold out that long

Me, not sure what I feel this cycle. One minute I feel really positive that its all good and the next, I'm thinking its all over. My body is not helping at all!! The past 1-2 days I have felt a bit queazy (more than just in my head I think) -good sign- but then I get a bout of bad cramping -bad sign!! Think I am going to have to give in very soon and POAS. I can usually hang out until 13dpo but not sure this time. I am 11dpo today and just desperate to know one way or another.

Hi everyone

Im so excited to say I am offically in the two week wait or 11 day wait Blood test on March 12th. Transferred 1 early blastie today and will probably have 1 or 2 to freeze. Stck little one stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the call today to say none made it to be able to freeze !!! so this is our only hope. Not sure when ill be able to a full stim cyclce again there is so much travelling and time off work involved if this little on isnt strong ebough to hang on......

Hi Girls,

I hope you don't mind me joining you.
    Had my ET last Friday 29th Feb, one hatching blastie - so now comes the hard part have to sit and wait for BT. BT is on 10th march but because we live in the country i have to wait 24hrs for the results
    want to wish you all the best of luck to all.
    I have only ever done one FET before, and when i did that i was told that AF would not come due to taking est tablets and Progestrone pessaries - i am doing the same this time (different clinic tho) and when i read the paperwork it says if you bleed to not stop medication - now i am confused - can anyone shed some light on this - i was under the impression AF would not show due to meds.????

Just popping in to wish you the very best of luck Lissie.
    Take care XX

Hey lissie

Just wishing you lots of sticky vibes in the TTW hope you get BFP. Your blood test is two days before mine so we can share our anxietys together. Hopefully I dont wear you out with my insanity trips Figers crossed for you and Ill be praying extra for you aswell

Mumo5 and Collo4,
    Thanks for your good wishes - i think i need all i can get.
    Collo4 i will say a little for you too! Wishing you loads of sticky vibes - lets just pray this week goes fast.

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend. Me, I slept most of it! Really did not want to get up this morning for work either. My BB are tender, although not as bad as they have been in past months, and they tend to get really tender when AF is about to rear her ugly head. I've had a bit of nausea, which I can probably attribute to the pregnyl shot on Saturday.

And probably the worst thing I did was a HPT on Sunday... I know that everyone is going to say that it is too early etc... but I have never had a positive test before... As I had had my last Pregnyl shot on Saturday, I thought why not test and see what it looks like. I know it is probably a bit of an insane thing to do, but it was really neat to see a positive test. Only thing is, the line was not very dark and that has got me thinking that if I was pregnant, it should be darker considering I had 1500iu of Pregnyl the day before... what are your thoughts??? I know I have brought this on myself, but your thoughts on the darkness of the line would be appreciated.

Anyhoo, hope you are all well. Lissie... all the very best for your TWW. I hope your wishes come true at the end of it.

Hey everyone

I've been a LTTTC & ACer for about 5 months now and I've just had my 3rd ET today so I'm entering my third TWW today

This cycle was a medicated FET, and I've just had my ET about 30mins ago. I'm scabbing some wireless access outside the clinic before I head back home where I don't have internet access!

I'm really quite excited - the thaw went very well - our embryo was already going forward from 4 cells when frozen and was 7 cells when I saw it on the screen at transfer, about to divide to 8. I feel so fortunate and grateful that we only had to thaw the one embryo. Both my FS and embryologist were quite excited it - my FS said more than once "It's a beautiful embryo - we've been admiring it!"

Our BT is on 17 March. So, feeling very cautiously optimistic, if I can use that double oxymoron

Unfortunately with my lack of internet access, I can't be here everyday, as I would love to be a regular, constant support to everyone here and receive regular support during this TWW, but I will pop in as soon as I can, and hope to stay up to date with how everyone is doing.

Good Luck to you all, and may we all get through the next few hours, the next few days and the next couple of weeks.

Hugs,

Miss C

Hi Girls
    Just a quick allo from me i will come back and do personals soon, hope everyone is travelling well. I have made it back into the lovely TWW today having IUI this morning, i have 5 follies, so nearly got cancelled, but as i only have one tube and the big follies were on the wrong side they let me go ahead, FS said chances are 10%, not great really so im not to hopeful, but i guess you never know!! Gotta run have a great day and happy public hols to all the W.A.ers

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast