Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - June 08

Hi all, been MIA while waiting for some TWW symptom action but have decided to move on and just get through the next week until BT (16th).

Janie, yay on your FET a lovely 6 cell sounds great. Arielle got UTD with a similar embie! Sorry about your other frostie. It must have been a dissapointment for you. AP both before and after must have been wonderful. I call AP my bliss session, so glad you gave yourself the time to experience it. Can only be helpful IMO.

Bubbles, a blastie is a great outcome. Sorry you didn't get any into the freezer but hopefully this will be the one for you. Rest up, also you can feel the after effects of EPU for quite a while sometimes. Drink lots of water too to help with any mild overstimulation.

Possums, well done on the frostie! How nice to receive good news on this journey. We need to embrace and celebrate when it does happen . Yay on the AP too - yum!

Luckystrike, thanks for your words hun. I am very lucky to have such wonderful sisters (the other is UTD ATM). I hope they don't push your BT too far out. I have found being insistent and firm with my clinic sometimes gets them to bring BT forward so I can have peace of mind.

Saph, cheering you on quietly. Every cycle whether medicated or not brings some hope. Its tough this time but we are here cheering you on.

Janet, thanks for your cheers hun!

Kahlan, thanks for that info. It always helps to have hope when it is such an unknown time.

I am 5 days past ET. No symptoms except some little cramping from pessaries. I had a bit of a freak out the other day when I suddenly though perhaps the pessaries were supposed to be inserted like suppositories but nurse calmed me down. Janie I am only on 200mg 2xday. 6 sleeps for me....counting down...

xx

Morning all

Just popped in for a quick hello before I go to work.
    How is everyone going, has anyone had any symptoms/fellings yet?

I dont have anything exciting to report. I took my shot of ovidrel this morning and still waiting for a sign of SOMETHING, but so far big fat NOTHING.

I guess if there is no AF in a week, things might start to look a little more positive.

Sorry no personals today, been a little busy lateley.
    Hope you all have a nice day, and :goodluck2: to all!

Morning all, hope everyone is having a great day.

LuckyStrike and Dusty - I feel nothing also. I know it is only the day after my transfer, but when I did my stim cycle, I was still recovering from EPU when I had transfer and the Crinone was giving me all sorts of cramps etc. This time I am still on Progynova and Progeterone Pessaries, but they really aren't having any effect on me so far. I guess I should be thankful that I feel so normal, but I sort of wish that I felt something.

Possums and Bubbles - I hope you are both well and keeping sane in your TWW.

Lots of to us all.

Janie xxx

Hi All, yes no action at this stage yet. Still mild cramping but thats about it. Soo tempted to do a hpt, because it just sitting on my desk, but i know it way too early. So i wont bother. I have been drinking my 2 litrs of water, and was even thinking at one stage would the egg fall out because i was going to the toilet so much! Have been doing a lot of resting as I'm a housewife so i dont need to go to work, i guess that helps a bit but latley dh has been doing all the housework and cooking, So i will enjoy while i can hehe
    Awww,, cant wait till next week...6 more days!!!

Hi all, So gladto see everyone is still positive in here.
    AFM have all the same symptoms I have been getting every cycle bad ovary pain, feeling sick on and off, sore BB. TMI by gees have I had an increase in CM. Trying not to get hopes up because I have no drugs in me to make me feel this way. Went to the gym yesterday and had to slow down because my ovaries were so sore. Going away tomorrow for a much needed holiday so hopefully AF stays away.

Oohhh Saph... it sounds promising

Bubbles, I know how tempting it is to HPT, but it is really early at the moment. And I can tell you from my own past history that it can do your head in more than anything. If you have any of your trigger shot remaining in you body, it can give you a false positive; and then if it comes back negative because it is too early, it will just make you sad. So try, try, try to resist the urge!

Not long now until we start getting some BFP. Starting with you Dusty! You are one week to the day before me... hmmmmm maybe we can take this as a positive BFP sign ??? Dusty and Bubbles are down to the OWW now and Possums you will be tomorrow. Next week is going to be a great week - and hopefully the week after will bring me some joy also.

to everyone.

Janie xxx

Janie, good to hear you sounding positive...and yes, yay OWW from tomrorow! I am excited/nervous/anxious/excited.... the usual rollercoaster. DH and I have been talking to our little embie...telling it to get nice and comfy because we really want to keep it!

Dusty- thanks for the positive words. I had a Day 5 blastocyst transfer and it that's also what I had frozen. Hoping the 16th is a wonderful day of celebration for you!

saph- hope you have a lovely holiday and have a chance to relax. Fingers crossed!

Bubbles...not too long to go now, nice that you can have plenty of R&R in this time. And I agree with Janie, don't give in and do the HPT..might be more stressful than anything.

Luckystrike- here's hoping for a BFP for you!! stay positive.

as for me...no real symptoms except some cramping from the pressaries....very sore breasts from them too and generally tired. But like I said, we are thinking positive and having daily chats with our little embie...may it be tucking in and getting comfy for the long haul. It's so hard to think of other things... I try to focus on work when at work, but inevitably end up looking at pregnancy/baby info online, or chatting here ..lol! We've decided to think positive and if the result isnt, well, we'll deal with the fall then.
    I also have been not going out to my usual sport activities at night, to give my body a chance and give this little one the best chance of staying put. I feel a bit restless, but I don't want to take any chances.
    have a good day everyone. Hurry up the 18th for me!
    I really hope there's lots of good news in here soon.

Hi all you TWW ladies,

Just popping my head in to check on all my friends and see how you are all going.

ALSO to give you some advice on the POAS urge. DON'T DO IT!!! Some of you know from being in the TWW with my that I did a POAS the day before my BT a couple of cycles ago and got a BFN. I was beside myself. Cried all day. THEN, had my BT the next day and it was a BFP. Ok, I know it's easy for me to say don't do it. If you MUST give in..don't take the result as a definate. I am proof that the POAS is not always right!!

Hoping you are all doing well. You all seem quite sane at this stage...congrats!!

Hugs Bel

Hi Everyone

Bel - I think that is very good advice and I plan to try and stick to it for as long as possible. I was good last month and hoping to stay that way this month!

Possums - That all sounds very positive, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and you sound very much like me always looking up some baby site! I have to say I cant do much of that at work b/c we work in an open plan environment, but any chance I get, I do it!

Bubbles - You are almost there now, good luck, I am excited for all of us, I hope we start to get some good results this time. Try not to test too early, as Bel said it may only confuse matters. Hold on you are nearly there! :goodluck2:

Dusty - Glad you sorted out the issue with the pessaries, life we wouldnt be the same without these crazy moments. Perphaps I'll call the nurses early next week and see what they have to say. Only thing is I took ovidrel yesterday and I'm pretty sure that it would give a false positive if they test to early. Doesnt matter a few extra days wont kill me (I dont think ). Good luck next week, I will be so happy if you and the other girls all came back with positive results, might give me some hope! :goodluck2:

Janie - I agree, I am expecting a great week next week also! We should all keep positive. Lots of to you, I wish you all the luck this cycle.

Saph - keep your spirits up, you have every chance of getting a BFP this month like any of us. Maybe its just what your body needed. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Goodluck!!!

Sorry if I have missed anyone, wishing you all the best, and I hope everyone gets a next week.

ASM I dont have anything interesting to report. I am starting to some get some AF signs, feeling mild cramping as I usually do at this stage, so I am not gettin gmy hopes up to high, but dont want to be negative either. Breasts are not tender at all this month (first time ever if my life!) so dont know what to make of that, but no point getting hung up on it.
    Only weird thing happening to me, is that I have been dreaming so much! My brain has been going crazy in my sleep, I keep having dreams about anything and everything, its been driving me nuts. I cant close my eyes without dreaming! I guess I have a lot on my mind so its been working overtime.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Just thought I would join in here to try and get me though this dreaded TWW
    Am having OI/IUI cycles and had my IUI on tues. Currently on clexane, progynova,prog pessaries plus having acupunure and drinking foul chinese herbs!! Surely there has to be BFP at the end of this.

Sorry, will do personals when I have caught up on everyone but praying that all of us end up in a march belly buddy group!

Hi Meredith, glad you have joined in!

Nothing to report still PUPO as no AF. No symptoms either. As I have never done a medicated transfer I have not idea what I should be expecting on HRT and pessaries. Will just have to wait for the BT on Wednesday.

Hope you are all travelling ok.
    xx

Hi all away on hol so quick check in. Hope everyone is doing well. Dont have anything to report.No AF yet so that is a good sign, mild ovary pain and feeling sick on and off. Tender BB sometimes. I really think I am wanting these symptoms that is why they are there not for any positive reason. will probably POASnext weekend if AF has not arrived.

Good morning everyone and welcome to a new week!

Saph- hope you are enjoying your hols and actually managing to relax a bit and not be too worried about all this

Meredith- glad you have joined in, and it would be great if we all had babies due around March!!

dusty- it is hard to tell any symptoms when in drugs isnt it! I keep wondering what's 'me' and what's the pressaries!

Luckystrike- how are you doing? and how are those dreams going?

as for me...well, I have symptoms, which could all be due to the pressaries and I am getting quite nervous and anxious waiting now. We are still being positive, but every now and then, I panic and feel sick, and think, what if its negative?? I know this is all part of the ride.
    DH and I had a lovely weekend together though and talked about the future and our hopes.

Plus, I'm getting pretty annoyed with people and with silly or insensitive comments. Sometimes i feel really angry and want to shout and swear at them "don't you have any idea what this is like?????- don't you realise the amount of treatments and waiting and ups and downs we have been going through?????- DONT TRIVIALISE IT!"
    I think it's the off-hand comments, like "oh well, if not this time, you can just try again and maybe the next time- you aren't basing everything on this are you?"

And Last night I was at a dinner with my mum and a few girlfriends and one of our friends popped around who has just had a baby ( I visited her in the hospital and was very happy for her, although a little sad too, and she now has a gorgeous 6 week old girl). Anyway, as new mum's all find, she's been finding it tough going and was tired and a bit ready for outside company and she talked pretty well non-stop about everything, how hard it's been, the lack of sleep, the difficulty breastfeeding, all tied in with the overwhelming unconditional love she feels for her baby etc. She was so full on with talking (obviously desperate for company and a chat) and I had all these mixed emotions bubbling around inside me the whole time. I felt sort of annoyed with her too, which isn't fair I know. I think one aspect of it was "please don't whinge in front of me about the difficulties of having your baby, when at least you have a baby!" (and fell pregnant VERY quickly). And the other was "I am stressed out and waiting and I just can't deal with all this baby talk!" At the end there were a few quick queries as to where I was up to, and I gave very brief answers and that was it.
    I am just a tense little thing right now I think!
    Sorry ladies, just had to vent this morning.

p.s. another lady at work is whinging because it's taking her a long time to conceive baby #2 . She smokes heavily and drinks a fair bit too. She smoked through her whole last pregnancy. gggrrrrr. don't whinge to me!
    I really am a grump today it seems!

Default TWW this one will be a BFP!

We have just entered the TWW with 2 embies on board

A fostie is a maybe for tommorrow if the 6 cell divides!

1 pegnal injection today and another on Wednesday with an AP visit on Thursday

Linda

Wonderful news tiggerlinda!!! pray they are sticky and you get a BFP this month!!

as for me, had acupuncture yesterday arvo which calmed me down...lol

Thanks Possums

HI Everyone

Wrote something last night and was about to submit it, when my DD decided to stick something in my USB port that resulted in my laptop being rebooted! kids are great arent they

Tiggerlinda - congratulations! Good luck in your 2WW and hope it results in a BFP for you! Good luck with the possible frosties also, it would be a bonus.

Possums - Yes I am still dreaming like crazy. I think its all the drugs and probably my desperation to get PG that are all doing this to me.
    As for your windging, what can I say but I HEAR YOU! I very annoyed with people myself. I havent told anyone about our IUI treatment but most people know that we are trying TTC #2 or atleast are thinking about it, and I have mentioned that this one is taking longer! Anyway I have some "friends" at work who continously tell me that they got PG the 1st month for both kids. I would think that is pretty insensitive, wouldnt you? I would NEVER brag like that if I knew someone was having trouble. About the smoking thing, I have another friend who is on the older side and a heavy smoker and is doing IUI and has had no success so far. Dont you think you should drop the fags just to maximise all your chances?? It really kills me when I see her smoke. She also smoked thru her entire 1st pregnancy and has continued and doesnt plan to stop from what I can tell. I have "gently" tried to tell her she needs to quit but she just doesnt get it.
    And then there are the people who dont even deserve to have kids and get PG accidently, that sucks the most!
    As for your mum's friend, I would be happy to not sleep for a few months if it meant I was PG this month.

Saph - no news is good news, so keep positive! Hopefully there will be some wonderful news for you this weekend!

Dusty - good luck with your BT tomorrow! I would love for you to bring back some good news so you can cheer me up. I need to start to see some BFP's here as its getting depressing.

Welcome to the 2WW Meredith, I agree and would love for all of us to be expecting babies in March. I cant get it out of my head this week, its really been playing with my mind this 2WW! I hope you get a BFP this month!

AFM, nothing very interesting to report. BB have become a little tender the last few days, other then that I am starting to feel like every other month so I am not very hopefull at all, in fact I am starting to get angry with myself. Why is it taking so long??? The questions that I am sure everyone is asking themselves. But as long as there is no AF, there is some hope, so I will just try to stay calm.
    Oh yes, I'll have to stay calmer a little longer as it turns out. I read some of my paperwork and apparently my clinic only does BT 19 days past the IUI, so that brings me to next Tues or Wed. I will definiteley start to get hopefull if I go that far without AF, but even if by friday there is nothing I might start to raise my hopes a "little" as I will be on CD30 ans 14 days post IUI.
    Good luck girls, we've all been on this road for too long, lets hope it ends this months

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast