Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - June 08

Dusty - I'm so sorry Glad to see you are dealing with it well, a loss at any stage is difficult. All the best with whatever you next move turns out to be

Janie - Thanks, I'm really hoping the same You're not wrong about your pessaries being exxy! I get mine through my clinic for $150 for 15 days worth, that's a big difference. We also claim mine back through our private health insurance - do you do that too? I think I get about $80 or so of the $150 back from them, so it actually works out not bad. All the best!

Dusty, I am sorry. I hope you and Dh are looking after each other and your hearts. Take good care.

Hugs Bel

Dusty- am really sorry you didn't get that BFP we all so wanted you to get! I am so impressed by your outlook and take on everything. And thanks for your kind words to me. That's for you and your DH and your sis and her family.

Janie- thanks for the continued support and kind words. Hope you are staying positive in your TWW

megsmum...hoping all keeps going well for you

and all the best to everyone else still in here in this TWW! here's hoping we get some positive news in here

You ladies are so supportive and it's great being able to share. Thank you.

as for me: I am still experiencing light bleeding, a bit darker than before (heavier than this morning, but not really heavy by any means) and cramping. The pessaries have obviously affected by system, so if this AF it might not be as heavy as usual anyway. On top of that my breasts aren't as tender as they were just a few days ago, nor as swollen. None of this seems like good signs to me. Feeling very despondant and down tonight. I talked to my nurse today and she said I shouldn't rule out getting a BFP just yet, because, as we all know, some women do get some bleeding in the first trimester and go on to have a normal pregnancy. DH is telling me to stay positive and not give up hope until the BT on Friday. I just can't seem to join his way of thinking right now. He seems almost too calm!

I had weeks of trying to justify bleeding when i was pregnant before, and was waiting for hormone tests to see if my pregnancy was still viable (at first they thought it might be, then that I had had a missed miscarriage, I was then given a curette as I had a sac in my uterus and only after all that when I continued to bleed and have cramps was the ectopic diagnosed) . This has triggered my memories of that time in some ways I guess.

Anyway, I know we'll be OK whatever happens, and if not this time, we will eventually have our baby, growing inside me. I guess I just have to remember that.
    Plus, witnessing the courage and strength of all of you is really inspiring too.

Hi everyone, Back from my holiday. We had a Fantastic time. WE even stayed a little longer.

Dusty I am so sorry about your BFN I was hoping to come back to lots of BFP's. I think like you, it was a step in the right direction and next time it will be for keeps.

AFM, AF type cramps for 3 days but nothing yet. TMI but still have very think CM so will POAS on the weekend if AF does not arrive.

Just a quick one hoping everyone is doing well.

hi guys, i have just got my result and its a BFP!!!! So happy we really now do believe that it only takes one! Baby dust to all!! xx

Congratulations Bubbles that is fantastic news. How are you feeling?

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy and that you BFP rubs off on the rest of us

Janie xxx

thank you!!! We are so happy! At the moment just feeling a little tired and crampy, going to the toilet a lot. my hcg was 500 so we are really really happy !!!
    wishing you and evryone all the best!!!

wonderful news Bubbles!!!!
    congratulations!
    very pleased for you and your DH.... take it easy and may everything be smooth sailing from here

Congratulations!

thank you all!! possums wish you all the best for your bt tomorrow!! im sure my BFP will spread

That would be wonderful, but given what I have been experiencing (bleeding and cramps still) I don't like my chances at this stage.

Possums - I know you are not feeling too positive about tomorrow, but I will be for you tonight and sending you so many

You just never know my sweet... the universe holds many mysteries and miracles.

Janie xxx

Thanks Janie, for your sweet support.
    Yeh, I am in a bit of a funk right now. Thinking- Why can't it all be easier? etc
    I guess once we know either way tomorrow, we can move forward on to the next step, whatever that may be.
    I am hoping for a surprise tomorrow of course. Just seems unlikely given what my body is doing right now. But trying to cling to hope, and thinking... you just never know.

Possums - goodluck for tommorrow we will be here for you whatever
    Bubbles that is excellent

Me not much to report may be awol for awhile a few things on for work this weekend

Hi Everyone

Dusty - I am so sorry about your BFN. You were in my thoughts, and I hoped so much that things would work out this month for you. I think your are so brave to be so positive about this months results and am positive your time will come too.

Possums - Good luck tomorrow. Dont give up hope yet, our bodies behave in strange way's so hopefully you will get a pleasant suprise tomorrow!

Saph - Stay strong, things are looking positive at the moment. I hope AF stays away and you give us some good news over the weekend!

Bubbles - Congratulations! I wish you a very healthy pregnancy, and hope you enjoy every minute of it! I am so happy it all worked out for you.

Sorry I havent written to everyone but I havent had a chance to read all the posts over the last few days. Good luck to anyone I may have missed and is testing tomorrow or over the weekend!

ASM, nothing much is happeneing, still no AF, but my body feels no different to any other month, so not very hopefull at this stage. Tomorrow will be the 14 days post IUI but my clinic doesnt test until 19 days post IUI, so if nothing happens by Wednesday I'll get tested then. Last month AF arrived 16 days post IUI, so if nothing happens by Sunday I'll start to feel a little more positive and might even be tempted to do a HPT.
    Havent decided yet, I guess it depends on what mood I wake up in on Sunday

Sorry, haven't been able to get back in here for a bit.

Dusty - i am so sorry for BFN. You are so, so brave to be so positive about it all. Just know, there is still plenty of hope. My nephew is an egg donor boy after yrs of trying. A beautiful gift to my sister from my sister-in-law

Possums - have replied in another thread but wishing you all the best for BT tomorrow and hoping a miracle can still happen

Luckystrike - I must admit, i would give in and do the HPT. I always do one or more before BT day as I prefer to know in advance. They are always very accurate for me. I will get BFP around 11dpo. I have been pg enough times to know, just sadly only 1 has brought me a live baby.
    Are you due official BT 23rd? If so, you join Janie and I... is going to be a good day!!

Janie - Are you getting pessaries from Compoundia in Docklands? They are defnitely the cheapest in melbourne

Bubbles - YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Great to have some good news in this thread. GL for a H&H pregnancy

AFM - not much to report. Feeling a bit "off" but could be meds. Getting some crmaping/pulling .... could be meds, could be pg, could be AF. Just a bit tired of all the second guessing. Officially BT is next wed but I will "know" by sunday night. Will prob do HPT if I get to Mon without that "AF- feeling"

Meredith - I am assuming it will be the 23rd as that will be 19 days past IUI but If I get to Monday without AF, I'll call the Nurses and ask.
    I am tempted to do the HPT, however I took ovidrel last Thursday and from what I have read, it will give false positive for atleast 10 days so the earliest I can test is Sunday.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for us that the 23rd will be a great day for all 3 or us!

Hi all
    Popping in to join you on the TWW. Transferred 2 beautiful blasts yesterday. First BT for HCG will be next Monday, 21/7. I'm doing all the over analysing already ...again - just cant help myself. I know you will understand.

Anyways, lot of Dusty.

Vx

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast