Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - June 08

Luckystrike, Meredith, Tiggerlinda, hi...and thanks for those comments

Venus, welcome to the TWW and hope you have a BFP very soon!

as for me...just gave blood, now at work and waiting waiting. Don't feel optimistic as think I am experiencing AF (still cramping and bleeding) although my nurse said there is an outside chance it might be some kind of other 'first trimester bleeding' and to see what the blood test shows. Still everytime I cramp and go to the loo I feel depressed and worried right now. It's hard to imagine our lovely little embie could still be in there.
    anyway, will know by lunchtime.

Possums - for you today, the other ladies are right - you never know about these things!

Bubbles - Congratulations!

Lucky Strike - Hang in there, I've never really had any symptoms early on in any of my pregnancies. As long as AF stays away you are always in with a chance, but what a long wait for you! Makes me glad my clinic tests 14 days post IUI.

Venus - GL for your TWW.

Meredith - I know what you mean about all the second guessing, I'm getting heaps of cramps (almost certainly from the pessaries) but can't help wondering too. Feeling a bit over it all really! Good luck for Sun/Mon.

Hi to anyone I have missed

AFM, still nothing much happening. I have just been to the clinic to have bloods done for prog levels, today is 7 days post IUI. So really hoping for a nice number, as my E2 levels weren't as high this month as in previous months. I just can't help but worry about everything really, it seems like everything that can go wrong lately does

Hi everyone,

Possums for you today my dear

MM - hope your prog levels are doing well.

Mereidith - LS, you and me all on the one day! I think that is a good sign!

Welcome to the TWW Venus... I hope it is your last

TL - hope you and your 2 embies are doing well - don't work too hard this weekend.

Saph - I'm sorry to hear about your BFN. Have a good relaxing break from it all.

Bubbles - hope you are feeling okay and that it is starting to sink in that you are PREGNANT!

AFM - I'm much the same as I have been right from the transfer. No significant cramps, the odd twinge now and then, but nothing major. However, my BB's are starting to get sore today. that's a good sign!

to us all!

Janie xxx

Janie - yes it sure does sound like a good sign! for all of us!

Megsmum - I have to say I didnt feel anything while PG with DD until about 8 weeks into it. Only thing making me thing that its not going to happen is the fact that I have no CM and that is pretty typical for me when I am about to get AF. I seriously cant remember how it was last time, I didnt pay too much attention to signs back then b/c she was conceieved pretty quickly (by some miracle). I guess I'll just have to wait and be patient. Hard to do when you are close to the end though!
    Good luck with your levels today and try not to worry about complications, I'm sure it will all be fine. :goodluck2:

Possums - Once again good luck today and I hope that you will give us some good news today!

Venus - and wishing you lots of luck in your 2WW!

Everyone else have a good weekend, and if anyone gets any BFP's keep us informed, I would LOVE to hear some happy endings!

hi ladies...no good news today, just a BFN for me, as I expected. It didn't make it easier to hear though and feel totally deflated and flat and angry and upset and all the emotions I know you can all relate to.
    We've been told to have a month off, before doing a FET with our one little frostie.
    We have decided to take a holiday. It's been a long, hard intense year so far for us, and we need a break.
    So looks like we'll do a FET in August, or maybe even wait until September.
    Sorry no personals ladies, just not up for it right now.
    But I wish you all the very best. xx

Possums I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself and same for your DH. I don't want to suppose that I know how you are feeling, but I know how I felt when my first cycle did not work. It is devastating.

A holiday sounds like a great idea. Look after each other and let me know if you need to talk.

Janie xxx

Thanks Janie. xx
    I guess we'll bounce back and keep going until we have a baby in our arms. It's times like this though I wonder why it has to be so hard for us? (and everyone else in here) and so easy for some. Just life.
    I am an only child and my parents are very upset too...they really want a grandchild to hold.
    Am already looking at holiday ideas. Trying to build in something positive for us to focus on right now, to help us move forward.
    The uncertainty of how long it will all take is so hard isn't it

Default New to the TWW

Hi Everyone

It's been a while since I last posted. Was previously in the Clomid group but was unsuccessful. I am now in the TWW after our first IVF cycle and at the moment feeling really positive.

I have 30 eggs on collection day (11/7) and of the 30 had 18 fertilise to day 3. I must admit I was completely shocked at the massive number as at my scan 8 days prior showed only 8 mature follicles.

Had 1 ET on Monday (14/7) and 9 embryos frozen at day 3 (so 10 in total). The remaining 8 didn't seem as good as the first 10 so they were grown to blastocyst and of the 8, 5 continued on. So in total I have the 1 hopefully making itself comfy and 14 left for FET if needed. Not bad from 35 yr old eggs.

My partner and I feel really hopeful of being successful due to the number of good embryos we acheived and how many we have left for future attempts. It definately reduces my stress level knowing that I hopefully won't have to go through the whole IVF process again, which for me was quite uncomfortable as at the day of pick up I was so bad that I couldn't even sit down without being in discomfort.

So fingers crossed that Monday week (28/7) we get a BFP. I am hoping that my experience provides a positive outlook for some of you who are really struggling, as from something which looked small to start with (8 follicles) acheived something fantastic.

Good luck to you all with your journeys and hopefully will see lots of BFP's in the near future.

Oh Possum.. I am so sorry for you...

Just know we are here for you if you need.

KellyD, congratulations! That is wonderful news.

KellyD,

What a wonderful result! that you get a BFP.

Janie xxx

Lucky Strike - Good luck again,I know what you mean about the waiting, it is difficult isn't it?

Possums - I really sorry to hear about your BFN Take care of yourself

KellyD - Welcome and GL! What excellent results

AFM, not really any good news today, prog was only 21. I am so disappointed and not really holding out hope for this cycle now We've made an appt to talk to our FS though about our next step, I think we'll only do a couple more IUIs before moving on to IVF now. DH is not real keen on doing IVF, so wants to hold out for a bit longer. I just don't know, it seems like a really big step to me when we did conceive last year (but miscarried). I'm just feeling really bummed about it all but I think we're at the stage now where there is just about no other option, both DH and I are getting on and we feel like we're running out of time. Sorry to be such a wet blanket

Possums - just want to say sorry again. So heartbreaking to put your body through so much and not win THE prize. Look after youself

Megsmum - don't say sorry about venting in here. That is hat this forum is all about .. so you can say what you really feel! I am so sorry re your prog levels but don't rule out a BFP just yet. i fthings don't work out this time, Has your FS talked about using injactables for OI (eg puregon/gonalF). I know I got much better response with puregon cycles than Clomid

venus - hope those blasties are burrowing in for the long haul

LS - hope you can get through the weekend ok. let us know if you cave to the HPT!

KellyD - WOWW! what fabulous results. Hopefully you've got 14children stashed away for a long time to come as no1 is going to stick!

AFM- not much to tell here. still feeling bit off and crampy but not as bad as yesterday so who knows?

Possums - I'm so sorry about the BFN. I think taking a break is a good idea sometimes. It lets your body relax and hopefully next cycle it will be all strong and rested and you'll succeed. The only thing that gets me through all this is thinking about holding my baby in my arms. Makes me want to keep going, even though I know I might have a few dissapointments before I get the result I am after. Take Care.

KellyD - Welcome! Geez that is wonderful news, I havent heard of such great numbers, you must be over the moon. All the best in your 2WW.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend!

Hello everyone

I know I have been awol I promise I will be back Monday to catch up

to all

i can hardly keep up with all that is happening in here!
    possums: hope you feel better soon, big hugs for you. xxoo

megsmum: try not to worry, i can't talk. good luck and good you making plans with fs.

janie: hope tww is going well and you not driving yourself crazy. good luck

luckystrike:we all want to hear happy endings, bravo to that.

kelly: good luck in TWW. WOW 30 eggs you must have been very bloated!!!
    count down to testing . fingers crossed.

kahlan: hi , hope all is well with you.

meredith: hope you feel better soon

tl: how is tww going?, hope to hear good news soon, twins news that is.

afm: well nothing really. af finishing and now i need to re calculate my cycle, darn af, so annoying.
    anyway it has prob worked out ok as i will get about 6 weeks extra break before bubsicle tfer .
    if i forgot to say hi to anyone sorry. hi from me.
    spreading lots of babydust
    babydust to everyone
    sticky dust to those in TWW

Oh Possums so sorry to hear. My biggest for you. This journey is so difficult and I know its hard to keep positive. To tell you the truth my inspiration comes from the BFPs that ladies on this site keep on getting despite years of trying. Its proof that it is all still possible and will happen for all of us I'm certain...just wish it was sooner rather than later.

Anyway, hello to everyone, hope everyone is having a good and relaxing weekend. Good luch to everyone having BTs this week. We needs so BFPs in here!

Vx

Thanks Meredith and JBM. its just so frustrating, it seems like we just do cycle after cycle and something goes wrong all the time I just wish that stupid AF would hurry up and arrive now so we can get on with our next cycle.

Meredith - Yes I have talked to my FS about injectables. He's not a big fan of them for OI because of the high risk of multiple follies and the fact that they can cancel the IUI but that still doesn't stop you going home and having intercourse and ending up pregnant with 3 or more babies. Personally, I think its a bit of an over reaction, neither myself or DH want to end up with triplets, so we would do what was recommended. But I think I will talk to him about it again, I think that if I push the issue a bit more he will probably agree

Default Quick Question re: HPTs

Hi all
    I've been really silly. I did a HPT this avo which came out neg. I'm silly b'cos I know I shouldnt have done one, b'cos now I'm freaking out.
    My transfer of 2 blasts was on Wednesday ie: today is day 9 after epu, and 4 days after transfer. Do you think it may have been too early to get a result either way, and theres still hope? If you think I may be out of the race, I dont mind if you say so as any feedback is welcome.
    Thankyou
    V

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast