Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - June 08

Venus too early sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Venus View Post
    Hi all
    I've been really silly. I did a HPT this avo which came out neg. I'm silly b'cos I know I shouldnt have done one, b'cos now I'm freaking out.
    My transfer of 2 blasts was on Wednesday ie: today is day 9 after epu, and 4 days after transfer. Do you think it may have been too early to get a result either way, and theres still hope? If you think I may be out of the race, I dont mind if you say so as any feedback is welcome.
    Thankyou
    V
    Venus, my nurse said to me the blasts implant from day 7 to day 10, so if you tested at day 9 it might not be enough of the hcg for it to show up. I know it's hard but you need to be patient... you are definitely still in the race.

In my 2WW, every morning i would be staring at the HPT and then I would tell myself, "just a few more days.. close the cupboard and go and pee.. in that way.. you'll have to stop debating within yourself."

Hi All

Thanks for your positive vibes...

JBM: I don't think bloated really covers how big my belly felt. Although the discomfort for a few days gets us a good result.

Venus: I couldn't help myself either, I did a HPT yesterday (Sunday) 7 days after day 3 ET. I know it is probably too early and of course got a BFN, so am now expecting a BFN from my BT next Monday.

afm: Not feeling any real kinds of symptoms. Some slight tugging, cramping and had a sore lower back, don't know if this is good or signs of AF coming. Questions for any of you girls out there.... I am currently on 2 x daily prog pessaries and am wondering if anyone is on the same dose and getting any side affects. I am suffering from extreme increase in mucus (sorry if TMI) which is quite disturbing as it feels like I am constantly wetting myself. Has anyone else had the same problem??

to everyone waiting to start next cycle
    for the TWWers

Morning all - hope everyone is well.

KellyD - are you on Crinone or the Progesterone Pessaries? I'm on the Pessaries and have to wear a pad as the stuff is so oily (yuck). I've also been told to lie down for at least 1/2 an hour after inserting. But I am in the same situation, I think that a lot of it is the pessaries dissolving.

Venus and KellyD, you have both tested too early... don't get down hearted about it. I stay away from HPT's as I find that they just do my head in more than anything.

TL I was really sorry to hear about your DH's mum. Hope you are both doing okay.

Hi to MM, Kahlan, Janet, LS, and MD - hope you are all well.

Paula - hope to be seeing you in here today

AFM - had acupuncture on Saturday which was wonderful - she put some ear seeds in for me to help with the stress of these last few days. Apart from that I really don't know how I am feeling. I have the occassional twinge - but no real cramping. My nipples are itchy and I feel a little sick - but I'm not sure if that is because of MS or just how nervous I am! that it is MS. I have made a decision to remain positive in these last couple of days. I am going to think of the best possible outcome, because why prepare for the worst? I think we spend so much time thinking of the worst that we end up living in fear. I am visualising our baby in my arms.

2 sleeps to go!

Janie xxx

Hi Janie

I am on Crinone, I also have to wear a P/L. At least it is not unusual for this type of thing to happen.
    for your test on Wednesday. Hopefully will be your much awaited BFP.

Janie I didn't realise it was only 2 days sweet I have been so wrapped up in other stuff and lots and lots of :goodluck2:

Just wanted to pop my head in here as i am officially in the TWW!

Best of luck and lots of sticky vibes to all the ladies due to test soon.

Hi Everyone

Havent had time to read the posts but will give you a quick update about me and hopefully catch up on th rest tonight.

Still dont have AF, did a HPT on Sunday and ofcourse a BFN! Thats was at 16 days post IUI.

Its now 17 days and still nothing. Called the nurses this morning and they told me to go in Wed morning for BT if AF still doesnt arrive.

My BB have gone down so I am 110% AF will arrive, so I am annoyed at what is happening. Not expecting any miracles at this point, just hoping to move once AF arrives.

Paula - welcome back to the TWW! Sooooooo good to see you here, but I am that it is the last time you are in here for 9 months.

TL - thanks for the luck - but please don't stress about remembering dates etc, you have enough on your plate at the moment.

LS - I hope that you still get that BFP on Wednesday. AF really is a wicked witch isn't she.

KellyD - when I was on Crinone I used to get enough leakage that I would have to wear a panty liner, so sounds similar to you. I also used to get this "build up" after so many days (yuck)!

to us all... bring on the BFP's!

Janie xxx

Tl so sorry to hear about your MIL.

Glad to see everyone is still keeping sane.

AFM started back at full time work today so I will be missing in action for a while. AF still hasn't arrived, been crampy on and off so who knows whatis going on. I have gotten to the point where I really dont care anymore.

Best of Luck to everyone still in the TWW.

HI ladies, hope everyone had ok w/e

megsmum - personally, I would push your FS for the injectables if clomid not working for you. My FS (and a few others I have heard) feels higher chance of success than with clomid. Yes, there is higher risk of multiples but that should be your choice to make. You are adults and your dr should be able to "trust" you not to do anything silly. Sorry, not really trying to sway what you are doing, just giving you my opinion.

venus and kelly - defnitely to early to test!

Janie - sounds like great symptoms to me. You and me going for gold on wed!!

Paula - welcome back! Hope that little embie is sticking in nice and tight

LS - Praying you just have late implanting embie, hence no BFP yet. No AF means there is still a good chance

AFM - thought it was all over on sat with some really strong cramping but since then just back to mild crampy/pulling feelings and defnite increasing nausea. I have been pg and not pg enough times to be feeling fairly positive about this cycle. has just been bit different to others.
    Will prob do HPT tomorrow before BT on wed - I like to be prepared and I also can't hang out any longer!

Meredith & Janie - Good luck with your BT on Wednesday. The way things are looking this morning, I doubt I'll be joining you.

Meredith your symptoms sound very optimistic. You are lucky to get symptoms that early, I didnt get much at all with DD so I am not sure what to expect next time, and tend to overly anaylise everything!

Janie - I like your positive attitude, you are right there is no point in thinking the worst.

Saph - Good luck starting work again, and I guess if AF is still not hear then there is still a chance. Good luck, but I can understand what you mean about not caring any more. I am feeling the same this morning

Paula - welcome to the 2WW and good luck!

Venus & Kelly - Its way to early to test. Kahlan has given some good advise, just keep saying "just a few more days.." Its hard waiting for the BT but its even harder doing a HPT that gives you an incorrect reuslt and then you spend the next few days having mixed feelings about that. I too did a HPT this cycle and got a BFN, but I did that 16 days post IUI. My clinic doesnt test until 19 days so I figured I would be safe testing at 16 days. But as there still has been no AF, I'm not sure what to think so I have not done another since and have said to myself I will just wait another day now and see what happens.

megsmum - Yes I agree talk to your FS about starting on gonal-f. 1st month the FS put me on 150 and I ended up with 3 mature follicles so he reduced my quantity to 75 2nd time around and then I ended up with only 1 mature follicle. Your FS can control the dosage so it will limit the possibility of you getting too many follicles. I am not sure why he/she is so hesitant.

To anyone else I may have missed, Good luck! I would love to hear some positive news ssoon!

Me - not sure what is going on. Think AF is here but not sure yet. Noticed a very light pink colour this morning but nothing more since, but suspecting it will blow out into full AF later this morning! Not feeling to happy this morning. I'm a little sick of this cycle, its gone on for too long and I still dont know what's happening!

Good Morning everyone

Had major cramping last night, felt like a really bad AF was coming however only had little bit of red/brown discharge. Not too sure if it is good or not but had to rely on the hot water bottle to help with the cramps and to get some sleep.

The cramps are not as bad this morning, but I am feeling sick and generally a bit crap. Fingers crossed it was the final stages of the embryo latching itself on and not the other.

Just wishing everyone some :goodluck2:

Me;
    Heavy feeling on right side I hope all is going well

Janie: One more sleep

just a quick reply, got tonnes of work to do.
    kelly:hope u feel better

janie:how r you , count down to testing, count down to testing1 sleep to go.

paula: good luck in tww

luckystrike: hope good news, prayers for you

saph:good luck, hugs to you

meredith: hope BFP !!!

tl: fingers crossed for bubs sticking

afm: packing, packing, packing. got acupuncture on thur, i so need it

Hi Everyone... hope you are all well and not doing your heads in too much in this TWW.

Janet - thanks for asking about me. I am fine and looking forward to tomorrow. Hope you are well and the shift isn't draining you too much.

TL - that everything you are feeling is your 2 little one's getting nice and snug for the next 9 months. It all certainly sounds hopeful.

KellyD - Hope that it was an implantation bleed and just the result of your little one getting comfy.

LS - its not AF and that you will be joining me and Meredith tomorrow for testing.

Meredith - It is great to hear you feeling so positive! We know our bodies better than anyone, so trust your instincts. I unfortunately have never been pregnant before, so it is all new to me!

Paula - hope you are well.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - well one sleep to go! I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow, which is a little weird. Will let you all know when the results are in!

Janie xxx

Janie - GL for tomorrow! Fingers and toes crossed this is the one for you.

JBM - Hope you enjoy the acu

TL - Oooo, sounds promising!

KellyD - Glad you are better this morning, hope everything gets better soon.

Paula - Welcome to the TWW, all the best!

Meredith and LS - Thanks so much for the advice Will definitely be hassling him out again about injectables. The thing that is so annoying is that the Clomid worked like a charm the first cycle, I got to trigger fairly quickly and had good E2 levels and a nice big follie. Too bad I got really sick in the TWW I think that blew our chances in the end really. This cycle has just been weird though, took ages for my E2 levels to go up, and then all of a sudden my LH surged on its own before they could do another scan, I didn't even get to trigger. And the E2 levels when I surged were about half of what they were last month - who the hell knows what's going on?! Can I ask you a question though - what cycle day do you normally start the injections? I don't go to the FS until next Tues and am expecting AF to arrive on Thurs or Fri this week, so that will be about CD 5 or 6. I might have to just bite the bullet and take the Clomid this upcoming cycle unless I get to see him before I start it on CD4. Who knows, it'll probably work again this cycle anyway

LS - I hope it isn't AF I totally understand the not feeling happy though, I'm just feeling so peeved with everything ATM GRRRR Why can't things just go right for us for a change?

Meredith - Those symptoms sound so promising! Have you tested yet?!

Hi to anyone I have missed

LS - praying there is still hope for you. No full on AF is still no AF. Only 1 more day until you will know for sure

KellyD - How many days post EPU are you? certainly could be implantation. I had bad cramps around 9-10dpo with a positive outcome.

Janie - yay, only one more day to get through. Great that you are feeling so positive. Lets hope tomorrow is a great day for three of us!

AFM - well, I gave in to my POAS urge this morning and I am (very quietly) announcing a BFP!!
    Second line was actually darker than control so no doubting the result. I still won't feel defnite about it, though, until BT tomorrow. I am overjoyed, of course, but sadly, can't really feel excited for a long time to come when I know if this baby is going to make it. This is my 5th pregnancy but I only have one gorgeous child so my odds have not been great so far. Crossing everything there will be a few more of you joining in the next rollercoaster ride with me very soon.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast