Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

Default Hi All

I have not posted much but my TTW will start tomorrow after ET. I tried to look for an April TTW but couldn't see one?

Anyway best of luck to everyone.....

B

Beark - all the best for tomorrow.

to everyone else.

Beark hope all went well on Saturday for ET. it is a sticky litle one.

AFM- I had repeated BT on Sunday which was 15dpo and it was 96.8 Finally we are pregnant. Woo hoo.

I recommend acupuncture together with IVF this was our first cycle with acupuncture and we got our long awaited positive.

I hope to see some more positives in here soon.

to all.

to you all.

Lani- congratulations!! wonderful news

good luck to the others in here anxiously waiting!

afm- I POAS yesterday and today (I estimate I am now 11dpo) and both negative. I am feeling quite disheartened now as in my other pregnancies I tested positive by 11dpo. I know it's not over yet, but I do think it is for this time. I had got my hopes up which was a mistake.

Lani - congratulations - that's fantastic

Possums - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks Julie- if it is a BFN this time, which I now expect, I am considering going straight back to IVF and not waiting any longer.

Thumbs down BFN

Howdy all,

Sorry been out of loop for awhile - had trouble getting into this forum???

Anyway it is a BFN for me - very disappointed as had blood test Friday and got the dreaded call in arvo but AF has only arrived today so thought I was in for a chance!! But had POAS thank goodness and that was negative so was cautious too!

So I can go straight into a natural FET but not sure how that workd coming straight off an antagonist as I'm sure my cycle will be longer - ovulate later - not sure when I will have my first scan/blood test etc.

We have now had 8 transfers - heading to the ninth!!! Not giving up - as hubby all ok with his stuff and I've been tested for everything under the sun - and only have diminished ovarian reserve. We always have a great fertilisation, freeze and thaw rate so not sure why they won't stick around!!! I even had a week off work this time!!

Frustrating I know but I aint giving up!!

Thanks for all your messages. Good luck to all who are cycling and well done to all the BFP. Thinking of all the BFN

Pollyanna

Possums - hey there Sorry about the BFN, hun and with your next possible run with IVF. Take care x

Lani - Congratulations and

Wishing everyone else on the 2WW the very best of luck this cycle

Oh Lani thats great news! I'm going to ask what symptoms you had - as I have been obsessing over them all weekend!! I have had very few symptoms this time apart from cramping on day 1,2 pt initially then nothing till day 5pt and I had a small amount of brown blood (sorry for tmi) very sore lower back since day 4pt. No sore bbs though just a twinge here and there, makes me think that this time its not happening (last time had the whole range of symptoms) I have yet to POAS (now 7dp5dt/12dpo) and any symptoms I have feel exactly like af. What chances do you think I have?

Possums I knew you would POAS - I'm sorry the result wasnt what you hoped for - I have been very tempted, as last time I got -ve at 5,6 dpt but a positive at 7dpt. But know that I will be disappointed so am just waiting till my bt - which is a long way off - Firday!!!

Yes I had trouble accessing the website all weekend Pollyanna, sounds like they had server trouble. Sorry to hear you have had a BFN too, I found FET much less stressful than a full stim cycle, great to see you still have a positive attitude I applaud you!!

Buggirl,your symptoms sound promising to me...they could be signs of pregnancy. I hope so

pollyanna- goo d luck!! I am sorry you have had to go through so many transfers and I pray your turn is very soon

Buggirl- I haven't really had any symptoms, except being really tired and going to the toilet every hour or so. Wishing you all the best.

Pollyanna75- Sorry to hear of your negative. Wishing you all the best for your next cycle.

Possums- I hope it isn't a negative for you but glad to hear that you will move straight forward if it is.

Where there's hope & buliej thanks for the congratulations.

I think the server had a few problems over the weekend.

Possums - I think going straight to another IVF cycle makes sense, now that you know what the issue is for you.

Buggirl - that sounds very positive - let us know if you start testing.

Pollyanna - I am very sorry. Can I ask, how do you know about your ovarian reserves and what are they doing specifically as a result of this? This is a topic that interests me.

CONGRATULATIONS Lani Im so glad that all worked out for you. It must be a relief Hope you have a H & H pg.

Possums - I hope your wrong and that your dates maybe a little out. Hang in there.

Buggirl - I had no symptoms at all and still got a BFP so stay positive

Pollyanna - sorry to hear your news. Hope you can go right into your next cycle. Glad your staying positive. Good luck.

just sending some good luck to all those in TWW. xo

hi everyone.

pollyanna75...sorry to hear of your BFN. goodluck with your FET.

Buggirl...i have had an IUI on 30th and i have no symptoms appart from lower back pain. i also get this with Af, but i am only cd20 so it is very early to be felling this if it is AF???? Goodluck with the rest of your TWW.

Possums... Goodluck with your natural cycle. I hope you get your BFN. I am like you! I am planning the next step or stage before i eve know about the outcome of the current month. it is good to plan ahead, but sometimes it would be good to be able to be so positive each month. this is what my new IVF acupuncture lady has said. i need to be more POSITIVE. easy for her to say though. this is my 34th month of trying!!

Laniwantsababy...congratulations on your BFP.

AFM...i have been lurking .... reading everyones battles and joy's.
    i hope this is our month....like i hope every month!!!

kittycat- good luck!! i know what you mean about being positive...I do try, but sometimes it's hard to stay up

good luck everyone else too

afm- still negative HPTs ...I honestly do expect AF to show soon

i don't know what's going on with my body?????
    i had my IUI on monday 30th and i started to get AF pains last night. bad back pain. that is only day 20. why so early??
    i have bad AF most months as i have endo.i feel very AFy today as well. i was hoping i was sore from gardening on the weekend. but i am also feeling sad and depressed. another sign of AF coming.
    why won't my FS see that there is something wrong and fix the bloody problem. this happened last december when i had a nat fet. my AF came a week later.
    i think i need to have more drugs to control and take over my cycle.
    i also think my prog is too low, but when asked if i could have prog with the iui he said no, i don't need it. i had a BT last month and prog was 23 at day 21.
    can anyone give me a suggestion of what i could try?
    is there something he is missing?
    thanks

Lani - BIG CONGRATULATIONS, So That's awesome news

Possums - I hope your wrong about your feelings and I hope that AF doesnt show.

Pollyanna - So sorry about your BFN. GL with the up-coming FET

Buggirl - GL on Friday with your BT. Hope you get that BFP. Ive had similar symptoms to you except for the bit of blood although I've had a fair bit of *cough* mucus. Don't know if any of it means anything though.

Kittycat - GL. I hope its our month too.

Sorry if I have missed people. and all the best

AFM - 7DPO, not really sure if have symptoms or if it is all still from the Pregnyl. I have to take one more injection tomorrow and then i suppose I am getting closer to D day. I did do POAS yesterday but that was just because I wanted to see two lines for a change because I havent before. Even though I knew it would probably show up only because of the Pregnyl. Silly I know. I just have to hope that the second line stays as I get closer to BT date of the 16th. Although I am going to hold off on doing POAS until at least the 14th now.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast