Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

yee-haa Julie!!! congratulations!!!!

Congrats BulieJ hope your rubs off on the rest of us

Buliej - SO GLAD TO BE A BELLY BUDDY WITH YOU! Keep up the great work and wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy nine months!

Congratulations Julie, you so deserve this, all the best for a H&H pregnancy, will be watching to see how you go in the PALTTTC thread.

Yay Julie! See - two lines really are two lines Wishing you the very happiest pregnancy.

Hi everyone else. Specially those testing today.

Hope that you got some answers today Possums - I have bene thinking of you.

I have been veyr good and not POASed again so have no idea what tomorrow will bring. Mentally I have set myself up for disappointment but can help thinking that this many just be the one.

Thank you so much everyone.

I hope we hear some good news from EmmaPenguin today

Muppity - I wish you all the best tomorrow

WLAB - hang in there - those twinges you felt are a really good sign

Smile Dreaded two week wait

Hello,

Stumbled across this forum while googling symptoms for 6dp2dt!! Have had period like/af cramps all day - is it implantation or is the witch arriving??

Been ttc for nearly 5 years! This has consisted of clomid and 8 IVF cycles.

In dreaded two week wait and looking forward to chatting to people at the same stressful stage as me!

Congrats to those who have BFP!

POLLYANNA75

So glad for people getting BPFP's, send one my way plz

Just heard from clinic and am to take pregnyl shot tonight so that means I must be ok with prog so maybe OHSS isn't as bad as they thought. So glad we decided to transfer now

You know 3 days in and I am going nuts already. Wondering what they're doing and so it goes on very sad I know. The crinone is gross and I better get a BFP cause I am so over that stuff eww.

How is everyone else coming along. Any more ideas my BT is on 6th in 10 days time, OMG!!!

I need some new dvd's or games or something. Surely we can be reasonably normal duing this time. I may go for a short walk down the river with my Labs tomorrow, ythey are seriously in need. I may even just drive them down (ha ha) and let them run amok for a bit.

Thanks for listening girls as per usual. I will BBL for personals if anyone else is around.

Cya I will go back to

Two week wait advice - I've read 5 books in a week!!!

Lucky enough to have week off though!

Fingers crossed

Julie- fantastic!!!!! I am so happy for you, wonderful news!!!

Hi Girls
    So......Got my BFP today!!!!! Number is 170. Feeling soooo surreal and cant really believe it yet. I called my dad back home and he cried he was so happy.
    Congrats to you Julie - am so pleased for you.

This is just a quick one.
    Good luck to all for tomorrow!
    Emma

EmmaPenguin - congratulations - that's fantastic news!!!!

Sticky vibes to everyone else in the TWW.

Congratulation to Emma and Julie... I hope you have a very H&H nine months.. It's inspiring to see..

Polyanna75, Welcome to the TWW and I hope it passes quickly for you.. Sounds like your road has been pretty long.. I hope it won't be too much longer.. Good luck..

Hello everyone,

Julie and Emma CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Muppity GL today

Well i'm about to join you all... had EPU yesterday had 12 eggs and now have 8 embryos - we are doing a day 5 transfer which will be Wednesday - my mums birthday!

Look forward to joing you all for the dreaded TWW.

Movie suggestions - last night after EPU i watched The Jane Austin Bookclub - very girly but great and my sisters and i are going to go and see "confessions of a shopaholic" tom! Heres to chic flicks!

xxBella

Muppity: Thinking of you today and hoping you get your well deserved BFP

Hi Bella and Rob

Emma : Congratulations on your wonderful BFP ... I wish you a H & H 9 months ahead

Pollyanna : My BT is on the 3/4/09 as well .. I had twinges and pinching last week early, I havent had any AF pains, I am on Prog Pess x 3 for the TWW, what LP support are you on? Do you Cycle in Melbourne ? Ooops and welcome to BB

Happy Saturday Ladies who are popping in the TWW ... I better do some housework

welcome bella - I hope the 2 weeks fly by.

Muppity - I hope you get good news soon.

WLAB & Pollyanna - not long to go now

Rob - fingers-crossed for you test as well.

Hello everyone,

WLAB - I'm with Melb IVF and on crinone once a day in evening. I had a 2 day transfer (2 embies) last Saturday. Since the transfer I've had pinches/twinges (prob ovaries shrinking) and I had AF type pains yesterday and a bit today but more duller today.

Good luck to everyone on the BFP journey - keep those BFP's coming!

Have a movie suggestion too after a week off ' The Holiday' - great 'chick' flick!

Pollyanna

Unhappy

Evening All,

Well another day down, phew.

Muppity how did you go, wasn't your BT today hun ???

WLB how is everything coming along? Your BT is 3 days before mine, but I bet I POAS first won't be able to help myself.

Bella great new on your EPU hope your TF goes just as well.

Hope everyone else is coming along OK.

AFM well I had some very slight cramping tonight but nothing other than that so I have no idea if thats good or bad. Don't hold much hope really, heard from clinic today of our 10 remaining embryo's we only got to freeze 3. Problem with that is last time none of ours thawed which beens if I get a BFN I can really forget about the other 3 cause they probably won't thaw either. I don't mean to sound negative but shoot out of 23 eggs when they said 13 were top grade embryo's I expect to freeze more than 3. last cycle we only had 9 mature eggs fertilised, of them we transferred 1 and froze 4 which by my counts means this cycle hasn't been as successful. Sorry to be a sook but geeze what I really don't know how to feel. I guess I will have to wait until next week. i might get some painting done tomorrow helped pass the time today I painted the ceiling of 1 room at least.

Anyway sorry to be a burden hope everyone else is doing well wherever you are in your TWW.

Take Care,

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast