Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #7

Hey girls! it's been quiet in here today. HOpe all of you at work or home managed to get some stuff done despite the excrutiating TWW !

Missy - big to you hun - hang in there - I'm really hard for you!

Dusty - hope you got good news about your two waiting embies

Sonya - you're not far behind me, I'm going to catch up on your journal - hope all going well!

Leesha - I must admit I'm also considering doing a HPT the morning of my BT this time. My BT this time is 5 days after my last injection will be - last IUI (bfn) my BT was 4 days after my last injection and I had a residual 10iui so I'm hoping it won't give me a false positive (only want a TRUE POSITIVE, that's the ONLY answer I'll accept! ) Hope the rest of your TWW goes as fast as possible!! Bring on those PG symptoms, I say ! your off sense of smell may be that sign!

Scooby - :hugs: I hear you, girlfriend. Seeing pregnant women or bubs is hard. I try and look at it a different way, that maybe that pregnant woman really struggled to get pregnant and this is her exciting moment ...? But then I also see women with kids who I (making a judgement here) feel dont deserve them, that makes me sad.

WenJ , minnimouse and lulu- how are you girls doing?

Me- It's hard not to talk myself out of this... I have a very very very vague AF feeling which I'll admit only to you girls and not my DH. Becuase, I SHOULDNT have AF feelings while I'm on hormone supps, I would have thought? or maybe that's WHY i'm getting those feelings Anyway, AF not due for a week yet... hope I'm just getting some implantation weird feelings going on.

My best friend, the girl I am making the pink teddy bear "positive meditation" quilt for, told me yesterday she's pregnant !!! I couldn't be more thrilled for her - she's been trying same length of time as me. She got married 5 weeks before me, so maybe we'll be 5 weeks apart in our pregnancies too. I'm pretzelling like mad here!!

sorry to any girls I missed - hope you're all doing great !!!

Deni thanks hun im trying to hang in there. Have my BT monday so lets hope I get my BFP

Awwww I really hope you and your friend can be pg together. Its alway nice to be pg with a friend. congrats to you friend hun.

alicia, wow hun it is sounding very promising. keep that positive attitude up. and remember the rule, if you test early with a HPT, if it is BFP then yipee, if it is BFN it is too early to test.

scooby, how you feeling today hun? the whole looking for symptoms in the TWW does your head in IMO. it is an emotional time with or without the hormones.

deni, i am so glad for your friend and what a wonderful idea is your quilt! that is such a nice positive TWW distraction as well. seems your meditation is working hun.

MM, you are doing amazing hun. i hope the kids distract you all wknd, and i can't wait for monday i think you are amazing to be so strong. we are cheering for you!

how are you other TWWers going?

i found out that BOB's siblings didn't make the freezer so i was quite sad about that yesterday. actually i had a crap day and wasn't the nicest person to be around, but DH and a BB mate have snapped me out of it in the nicest possible way by reminding me i have THE BEST possible chance right here in me right now. i was getting a bit dispondent that i didn't have any symptoms but was gently reminded that that is almost always the case only a few days after transfer.

so i am feeling much better and looking forward to the wknd.

sending you all loads of xx

Alisia - sounds good good good hun... Keep that positive process going.

Scooby - Awwww hun, its so poopy isn't it, but at least you know you're not alone. I have certainly found myself doing the same mid tww.

Sharon - how exciting that the blankie worked, must be time to plan one for yourself don't you think?

Missy - not long to go now hun, hope the AF symptoms have eased off to give you some more hope of the BFP.

Dusty - so sorry about the siblings hun... Must be hard to lose some while having bob on board. Good for you having a crap day, hopefully it let off some steam ready for the arrival of the bfp for chrissy.

Howdy Wen, Lulu, Minniemouse, hope you guys are doing well.

Had my 21 day BT this morning, and omg it was so easy, straight into the clinic, no queue and bless the nurse but she got a vein flowing first go, my little veins have been stubborn the past couple of times and I have had some great bruises. So relaxed again... so I am hoping that this is another omen of things to come. In addition of course the jabbing pain I am currently having in my lower right front/side iykwim. I am getting my hopes way way up this time, and am trying to remain calm. Failing miserably of course lol... here's hoping all this positivity makes things right in all of our worlds.

Hey girls,

I *almost* gave in today at the chemist when I saw HPTs but I decided to follow DH's advice and not test, just wait for the BT. Lets face it, whatever the HPT result tells us, we're either thinking "oooh I hope that's REALLY a positive, can't wait for the BT" or, "oooh, it's negative but maybe the HPT wasn't sensitive enough, I'll wait for the BT" we've all been there !!! AARARH I can't stand this waiting. Still a week to go...

My b'friend has told me all her pg symptoms: No symptoms until AF due, then (TMI WARNING!) very strong funny-smelling CM at 4-5 wks, yellowy-brown tinged CM, gagging/reflux started at the 6th week. Not interested in coffee (and she's an addict!). Still no sore BBs at the 6th week. and, get this - Very hungry and very ho*ny!!!!! There's no secrets between us !!

So now I'm imagining feeling "kind of funny" in the belly...

Sonya - hope those jabby feelings mean something special !

Missy - !

Deni, what AF symptoms are you getting? Alot of women swear AF is on the way but they end up with a BFP so you can't rule that out.... I hope it's a good sign....

Dusty, hang in there mate, you are doing so good, I wish you all the best!

Sonya, I'm having my CD23 BT on Monday (it will actually be CD24) and am hoping I don't forget! Are you still getting that jabbing pain? That could be implantation, could it not? I hope so!

Missy, how's things moving along for you? Any symptoms or thoughts?

Leasha, I know a few friends who got turned off raw meat smell when they were UTD so it's very possible you could have a real symptoms there! Cross Fingers!!!!

To everyone else, I hope you are doing just fine and that we all get our BFPs this month! That would be a great record to achieve huh?

As for me, I know I"m reading too much into it but my BBs aren't sore like they usually are pre-AF, usually around 7dpo they start getting tender but now it's 8 dpo and nothing! I hope it's because my body is going through implantation changes! he he he.... no other symptoms to report but not expecting any this early... I'm not testing until 15dpo which is next weekend, I don't think I could handle the stress if I test early and get a BFN... I only want to see 2 lines!

Wow you ladies sure know how to talk.

Im sorry if i miss anyone ill try not to.

Ok, Me first. Still no AF, cramping comes and goes, Im off to the toilet all the time looking for af but nope nothing, Bit off again today but not as bad a yest, Now bb abit sore. Hmmm I just dont want to think im pg incase i jinx myself. Monday is the big day.

Dw you know im always thinking of you hun and Im praying like crazy for you and your little BOB. to you and sorry again about your little blastie not making it but hey, you have one with you now. That is a blessing. xxx

Oh sonya i know. Its not long now. As long as AF isnt here then that is good right?? Congrats on your BT going so smoothly hun. All is looking up for you hun and getting exciting. Good luck

Deni well done on not getting HPT. Its so right what you said about them. I was going to get on yest but decided not. Just will wait for BT. LOL @ you and your friend. Close alright...lol... Its good having friends you can talk like that. Good luck to you hun. Come on you can do it.

Oh Wen I really hope implantation is happening hun. Good luck with the HPT for next weekend.

Well all have to check my blog now. night all..xxx

Hi all you other wonderful ladies and hope your all well and feeling pg

Leasha - Nice to see you again.. so to speak. Hey - never know how early individual hormones kick in..

Scooby - the one time I got pregnant I had all sorts of weird cramps which I also thought were early AF - dont be fooled my friend....

Deni - it would be sooo great for you to catch up to your bfriend...

Missy - hurry up Monday - would love for you to get the ball rolling for all of us please..

S-rose - after all the needles and BT we have gone thru - isnt it sad when really good one makes us happy?

Dusty - hope Bob is happy over yonder and you are levelling out a bit.

You girls are so good holding out doing HPT. Me - well right now there is no choice as I have Pregnyl in my system till Tuesday. It's killing me. Right now - day 7 and sadly dont feel anything. Wish I did.....

less than 1 week for me until BT, after only 5 days in! i do like short weeks

lulu, all the girls in my journal have said it is quite normal not to feel any symptoms this early on. i know how great it would be but it is still so early. not too long until you can get your first HPT done hun.

MM, i am holding my breath for you BT tomorrow (yes it is now only tomorrow!). things are looking really good hun. hang in there.

wen, i know how you feel about testing. i probably wont test either unless i am pretty sure i am pg. what is your BT date?

sonya, sounds like you are on a roll hun. continue the good work and i am hoping those pains are all good news.

deni, i hope you are not imagining it and you are UTD hun.

so i have worked out the following BT dates with a few missing.

Missy - Mon 19 Nov
    Lulu/Minniemouse - Fri 23 Nov
    Scooby - Sat 24 Nov (CD 28)
    Dusty - Sat 24 Nov
    Deni/Shannon - Mon 26 Nov
    Wen - Mon 26 Nov
    Sonya - Tue 27 Nov (17 DPO)
    Alisia/Leesha - Fri 30 Nov

cheering for you MISSY!!!! only 1 day to go.
    Last edited by dusty; November 18th, 2007 at 05:47 PM. Reason: BT dates

slyder Guest

Morning. I'm happy to post those dates in the thread intro post provided I get permission from each user (either by PM or on here). I haven't heard from anyone since the idea was raised, so wasn't sure if anyone wanted to proceed.

Hey there Dusty and Slyder, my BT date is Monday 26/11/07.. they said the 3/12 but I think they meant the previous week and got their dates wrong... It will be 15dpo next weekend so I'm going to get a BT on the monday if I get a BFP.

Hi ladies - just wondering if i could joing you in this tortuous thread - i will be having a FET on 20th Novemebr two day 5 blasties if everthing goes to plan, but i though i would pop in and say hi and wish everyone the best for there up coming BT

Quick pop in - Dusty, my clinic won't do a BT til we get a positive HPT CD17. So you could probably use 27/11 as mine if you like hun.

Oh all

Im at the end of my TWW and now just praying I get my bfp tomorrow. Im so excited but scared at the same time. I sort of feel pg IYKWIM. Sore bb and tired big time. Had a tiny nanna nap again today. Ok wish me luck and will let you know tomorrow. Dw Ill let you know and if you want you can come on here to let the ladies know as I dotn get home till 5.30.

oh MM you are doing sooooo soooo well. i can't wait to hear. i probably wont be able to access BB either until after you get home (grrr for my work's barring of BB!).

can i just say after the journey you have been on since you were 17 that you deserve all the best this BT can give you. whatever the outcome you have been an amazing support to me and i am sure everyone would say them too, both here, in the journals, in the LTTTAC thread and pg threads and you deserve to be congratulated for your persistence, encouragement and wonderful spirit.

xx

Hi everyone just a quickie i'm in the middle of exams im going to test next sat (24th) as that will be CD28. Ive been charting but not sure whats going on with that they keep changing my ovulation day i guess they dont know till the cycle is over. Im abit scared because ive been having very similar symptoms to when i had my ectopic ( Very tired, a little nauseous and the constant need to go to the toilet or it relly hurts, but in my right side (left was removed) Propably being V V V paronoid.
    Missy cant wait to hear ill be checking as soon as i get out of my exam. Big hugs and belly rubs for tomorrow and ill catch everyone on tuesday when i can breathe again (exams will be over yeaahhh!!!!)

Ohhh Missy - you sound so so...well let's wait for tomorrow...but let's say I'm quietly excited...GL for tomorrow.
    Slyder - my BT is 23 Nov
    Loula - GL for the FET
    Dusty - I know its still early (ish). I guess I am comparing it to the one time I got pregnant and had transfplantation bleeding by now...I know it doesnt happen everytime - but hey - we all know how we look into everything and every sympton or lack of.
    Let's hope this week brings much stickiness to us all..

Missy, just popping in to wish you the VERY BEST OF BIG FAT POSITIVE VIBES FOR TOMORROW'S BT !!!!!!

everyone else - I'll be back later tomorrow - it's been a renovations day and I'm just taking a short break before making dinner!

BFP vibes to all !!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast