Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #8

wow Miss C - sorry i dint post about yur wonderful TF thats great news hun - have a fab wedding and ill be looking forward to hearing your news when you return

Miss C - very exciting news for you!! Enjoy your holiday

Megsmum - thanks for your feedback, i feel excited about my high progesterone level, but trying to stay calm too....

Cd 26, my temp is up again this morning, to 36.9

theresep - yay for a higher temp today! Good luck to you, not too long to go now...

miss c - oooh, good luck, hope your TWW goes well. Have a lovely time in Tassie, how wonderful to have something like that to take your mind off things.

loula - you know it took me ages to work out what POAS stood for LOL I understood what it meant from the way it was used, but couldn't work out what it actually stood for! Anyway one day it finally dawned on me - pee on a stick - der to me! Anyway, I really don't want to test until AF is late this time around, so in about 2 weeks time if AF doesn't arrive first. After my last miscarriage, I just don't want to know if I have another chem preg KWIM? It would just about break my heart and its going to be hard enough for me dealing again with the worry of the first 12 weeks, I just don't want to extend the amount of time I am anxious for if that makes any sense at all?? So I am really going to try very hard to hold out, also we are going away for a little holiday for 5 days at the end of next week, so if I don't take any HPTs with me I can't test I've told DH to tell me to wake up to myself if I think about testing earlier LOL Good luck for Friday - only 1 more sleep to go!

Have a nice day everyone

thanks everyone for your well wishes .... another day closer to officially being in this group ... i hope and pray every night that our run of success continues ..... (then my DH will bring home more sparkling apple *champagne* lolol) .... I am waiting for the scientists to call this morning to see how our embies are going at day 3 ... hoping that they are all growing big and healthy .... yikes i am so nervous and i haven't even started the 2WW .....

Loula - i thought it was a long time between EPU and ET as well but it seems they are happy waiting that long so nothing I can say otherwise. Apparently by Day 5 they are a blasto something or other and have more chance of making it than ET at Day 3 or 4 ... 1 day makes all the difference? But I am getting a bit protective and want them back .. well the one we are ET anyway ..... yikes yikes yikes ...

Miss C - go Bernard and yay for sticky vibes to you ... i posted in the other thread but hope you have a great Tassie trip hun ..... sending you positive vibes for a great and relaxing holiday and your 1st trip with bernard ....

well OMG is all I can say ... Our FS scientists grade our embies by good, fair and poor, so out of the 10 embies that showed signs of fertilisation, 9 are considered good and 1 is considered fair. He did say that they expect some of these to drop off but at the same time, quite a few of the 9 are 8 cells already or more advanced so he said that we have very good results .... needless to say I am in the happiest of happiest moods and I told my DH he is a sperm tank lolol of which he is quite chuffed and I swear on the phone he would have been beating his chest should he have been able too lololol .....

So yes, sorry for my big rant and blah, but I am very happy and feeling even more positive as the days progress .... hopefully not too many will drop off now .....

Eeeeeeek !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another step closer to the 2WW .....

GOOD LUCK 4 YOUR BT 2MORROW LOULA!

Let us know as soon as you can!

I will be away when I get the results but I will pop straight back in as soon as I get back on Sunday.

Wishing all the rest of you girls the best of luck. After 2morrow I will sadly (but also gladly) be out of the awful TWW!

Ciao =)

Go Melsta ! How exciting for you - is your ET tomorrow? Wishing you best of luck!

Not a great deal of news from me, cd 27, and my temp is up again, to 37, which i'm chuffed about.... but i've seen it happen before, so it's kinda like holding my breath now! I was going to buy a HPT at the shops yesterday, but was scared i'd jinx myself, so left it on the shelf.... i don't have any of the usual af signs, but then again, i don't have any preg signs either! I find this time in the tww the worst! If af arrives, it will be around Sunday. Fingers x'd i never see her!!

Thinking of you all

Loula - good luck for your b/t today ..... !!!

Theresrep - thanks hun .,... I had my b/t this morning and then they will call this pm with results and time of transfer tomorrow .... hopefully morning .... 1 more sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all doing very very well considering this is the 2WW ....

Melsta
    xoxo

Well had my last BT today. Had a little cry on the way home in the car (but just a lil one). Now it is all over & I can just enjoy the next few months!

GL again Loula.

Thanks to those who were able to give me some support!

Ciao gals I'm outta here xx

just got a text message from rara to share with you.

Just got a call from the clinic and our lil one didn't stick I'm honestly ok..we did our best. Thanks 4 all your support over the past 6 weeks. rara

Rara - I'm so so sorry Big hugs to you :hugs:

Melsta - yay for your little embies! Good luck for your b/t today and for your transfer.

teresep - ooooh sounding good Hope the next couple of days fly by, stay away AF!!

Well I have had sore boobs today so starting to feel a bit more hopeful - I'm just hoping its not the Clomid doing its thing. One week almost down, one to go!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

looks like im having goats cheese on my pizza for dinner tonight

BT came back BFN - and P4 was 45 so they say that is good but have had no HCG reading at all this time

Oh well now looking forward to our trip overseas then seeing DR S when we return

Oh no Loula - I'm so sorry

Hi to everyone else.
    Last edited by nicjay; December 1st, 2007 at 02:01 PM.

well, thought i might pop my head in here and say hi! i had EPU on tuesday and from the 22 eggs picked up, 4 fertlised normally, and yesterday we had a day 3 transfer of a little 8 cell embie! yay!! the other 3 were, we believe, put on ice yesterday afternoon, all going well - we'll get confirmation next week....

there have been some huge dates of significance related to this cycle, so i'm hoping it's all a good omen - EPU was the 27th (my very first puppy's DOB - silly i know, but she was soooo special....), transfer yesterday was on my pop's 99th birthday, and BT is on my nan's birthday (we lost her on Valentines Day this year)...

our last pg, which was a chemical pg from an IUI cycle - the IUI was on my great Nan's birthday - so i'm hoping that things work out even better this time around!!

Loula & Rara - Im so sorry hun to hear the news girls .....

teresp - how are you going hun ? Hope AF has stayed away for you ....

Megsmum - not long now hun, only a few days left now isnt it ?? I was on Clomid for 2 cycles and the emotional upheavel was the only symptoms I had so fingers crossed for you hun ....

Well I had my ET yesterday and am now "officially" in the 2WW. Our follie has been nicknames "Mini-Me" by my DH, and we are on our way. Have been resting heaps and keeping up the fluids so fingers crossed.

Our FS was impressed at the one that got transfered, as up until yesterday he hadnt seen it close up and seen the growth results so he is very positive which is always a good sing. Plus it looks like we have another 4 really good quality ones to freeze so we have done exceptionally well to this point I think ... now the waiting begins !!! No cramps or anything yet, just a few mild twinges of which everytime i felt them i stopped what I was doing and sat down ....

So yep let the wait beging ... put the xmas tree and decorations up yesterday so the house has a real festive feel to it at the moment !!!

Anyways off the get fruit & veg to help Mini-Me develop nicely ... BBL girls ...

Hi to anyone else I have missed ....

xoxoxo

gotta love the nickname Melsta - we can't have Mini Me cos that's my furbabies name!

we have nick named our embryo Emmett the Embie - and we're now waiting on Emmett to grab hold and stick nice and tight!

i was concerned about how uncomfortable about how sore i was up to and after ET - very worried about OHSS and things - i'm not sure whether it was the ET, the relaxation AFTER ET, or the crinone kicking in overnight on Friday night - but my discomfort has dropped off dramatically - yay!!!

i'm pretty sure i'm out of luck this time round ladies.... temps have been gradually dropping, down to 36.6 today, i've had a little bit of spotting, and just that familiar feeling of AF..... funny taste in my mouth, bit of discomfort in the tummy.... blah blah! I was feeling really sad yesterday, just want this cruel game to stop! The most frustrating thing is just not knowing what the real issue is.... something inside me is not connecting when it should. I wish i had a little window on my abdomen, so i could see what was going on inside!!

Rara and Loula, i share your pain and sadness

Melsta and Briggsy's girl, delighted for the both of you on the transfer of your little embies May they hold on nice and tight, so both of you have BFP's for christmas. Go mini me and emmett!!! I'll pop in and check on your progress - thanks for your support, i'll be back again in a couple of weeks (isn't it amazing that we keep on believing that our turn is just around the corner )

GL to everyone!

Loula - Oh bum. Looks like 2008 is going to be a big yr for us then hey? So sorry to hear about ur results. Hope u are spoiling urself rotten!

Melsta & Theresep - Thanks girls for your sympathies. We are doing ok. Thank god we had a nice wknd planned so at least we had something else to be excited about! I hope AF doesn't arrive for Theresep!

BG - Welcome & GL!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast