Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #9

waiting1 Guest

where is everyone? You are all very calm. Im 5dpo today and going crazy !!!!! I dont know what I need to talk about to feel better.. but how are you all feeling any symptoms?

RH76 Guest

Hi Waiting1

I have BT this Friday (25th). I'm dreading this week, but I've only ever got AF once before the BT, all the other times she hasn't arrived until 2 or 3 days after the BT, and they've always been BFNs

I've had cramps and twinges nearly every day since the IUI, but as it was an IUI I don't even know if there's an embie. The TWW is the worst part I think. I wish they could just do the transfer, or IUI, send you off for a coffee, and then do a BT half an hour later to let you know!

Yesterday I actually felt sick and thought I was going to be. I wasn't, and it passed, but it was weird. But, this whole waiting thing makes me nervous so it was probably the nerves.

We all really need to relax I think! but I don't even know if I can go for a massage in case I am pg and I'm not supposed to! Grrrrr.

jbub Guest

Default first 2WW

hope everyone is doing ok.

This is my first time in here. Had my embryo transfer yesterday. BT 2nd Feb. I am feeling a little bit nervous now. It is hard not to think about it all.
    What are some tips on surviving the 2WW???

waiting1 Guest

jbub I wish i had the answer for you - there are no tips. Its horrid. The first week is frustrating as you can't tell a thing - then as it gets closer to BT you are fearful of AF and anxious about whether it may not come. I had my transfer last thursday - today is sunday and I am already thinking about it every 2 mins. The only good thing this time is that I haven't had the urge to Poas - after spending $400 last time - doing multiples per day for an answer and getting low hcg so not a complete negative i have given it. It will be what it will be - so I am trying to forget about it and pretned its not ther e- very hard as you over analyse every single twinge, movement ache etc..... the only thing you can do is chat here to be around people going through the same thing - except its been exceptionally quiet..... I dont think there are too many Jan 2ww.....ing people probably because of lab closures and xmas etc.
    I had some cramping last night and was a bit concerned. Last month didn't have any symptoms really - a bit of a cramp after a week from memory. This time just the faint cramping last night now nothing. Boobs not sore or anything - so who knows.

slyder Guest

New thread time, gang.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789