Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #9

yay my brother just hooked up our laptop so we have nightly connection !!!

Carla - well hun you definitely sound like a weight has been lifted from your shoulders that is for sure !!! Here is hoping it goes to plan but on the bright side you get a nice rest and holiday knowing everything is in place for Jan .... sending hugs your way hun ... nice big bear hugs lolol

Little Fish - hope you enjoyed your dinner hun and enjoyed the time with you DH he sounds like an absolute sweetie ... you are a strong strong woman to have gone through 5 cycles and i commend you and actually look at you in awe to have coped through all that - 1 cycle of hormone up and down has been enough to do my head in !!!

BD - how are you going hun are you testing again in the am ?? Make sure you let us know as soon as you can hun am thinking of you !!!

BB - yeah doing my head in lolol ahhh 2WW thank goodness it is not any longer hey !!!!!!! how are you holding up sweet ??

Wow nearly time for bed where has the night gone lolol

Hey Melsta
    Hope thing are going ok for you.....dream sweet dreams and not long to go now. I will have to post on the other thread from now on since Im not in the TTW....hope to see you there...keep an eye out for me. Good luck to everyone else in her on your TTW.......sending + vibes to you all.

Hi girls I have already posted this in the older girls thread so here is a copy. Tested as I posted.
    Ok!!!! I have a faint line, less than Wednesday but I can see it??? What does that mean?? Still Pregnyl in the system on day 12 post O? A real 2 days before AF is due positive? I made a Doc's appoint yesterday, hoping to do the test and a BT today, but could'nt get in till Tuesday. So I guess I am waiting for AF or Doc appointment, last preg test used and I am not buying anymore. Can not even trust myself not to test. What I promise myself to avoid this drama. So really none the wiser, except if I go by gut instinct which says I got it wrong, will fill you all in as things happen.
    BB you are cute, I really look forward to you and Melsta posted it is very personal and I nearly always get a laugh or a the very least a smile, really wishing you all the best...
    Carla, have a nice Christmas and enjoy your little bit of time off, which you body seems to need. I think mine told me the same thing.
    Melsta, yay for night connection or not??? Some nights I am on till the morning and then I wonder why I am tired for the whole week. Not long till testing now, I bet that preg test is burning a hole in your pocket, does the crinone affect the result?
    Little fish, I hope you had a lovely dinner with DH, he sounds like a wonderful support to you, I hear you on the cycles. I had 3 and my body just went no way to the last and only produced 2 follies, I am certain a break will do me good I am 40 and I can tell you I am feeling it. I had 2 MC's this year Jan and May and I really should'nt be surprised that my body does'nt want to work well. It was'nt until September that my hair and nails went back to normal, it only after the fact that you can reflect and say "What was I expecting from myself" Next year will be a new start, Christmas will provide a good break and some relaxation. DH wants to take the family to Melb for a few days to a nice hotel, full buffett breakfst etc: A bit of sightseeing ,shoppingand kid stuff. Looks like I won't be losing any weight but hopefully I feel renewed.......Catch you all later.Hugs Pam.

Hi all,

Well I've had the blood test, now it's just a waiting game. I rang the MIVF nurses to let them know I'd had the test done at my local pathology place (as they tell you to do) but got an answering machine. Now I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to ring them later for the results or if they ring me???? In "the old days", with my first lot of IVF, the patient had to ring the nurses in the afternoon. But I think this has changed now - not sure? Oh well, if I don't hear anything, I will be breathing down their necks, that is for sure !

Blackduckies - So happy your test is still showing a positive. Surely it can't STILL be Pregnyl? Waiting until Tuesday will be torture for you, I know.

Melsta - Hope you are feeling upbeat this morning!!

Pam - oh hun I dont know enough about the Pregnyl leaving your system to help you there hun but I would be like ah faint line is still a line and that is a positive !!!! Keep us updated as to whether you can find a way to test today but just tell AF to rack off .... she is no longer welcome anymore lolol ... The trip away to Melbourne sounds perfect hun and a hotel big breakfast who could pass that up mmmmm bacon lolol (I think I can actually hear it sizzling right now) .... sightseeing and shopping is a wonderful way to relax after this year ... and you will surely feel renewed .... but dont give up hope hun, it is still showing a line ... and that is what you need to focus on ..... ohh hun good luck - hope that you can keep cool, calm and collected like BB is going to today - you two need to swap tips lolol ....

BB - ohhhh more waiting ... im waiting with baited breath and it aint even my b/t results lolol .... If i havent heard by 12.30 I would be ringing for sure - not sure on timings but i know with my clinic they start calling with results around midday - 12.30ish .....

Carla - thanks hun and I am still in the other thread so I will see you around but thanks for all your well wishes hun .... I'll be popping in to check your progress for sure and see how you are going but I will also be able to PM you .... I figure I need to stay in there for the added support until I know either way ....

Well today I am back to feeling very very positive ..... a sixth sense I dont know but hey it is Friday and the start of the festive season .... so I am going with the flow and trying to be productive today (yeah trying being the operative word) lololol but we will see ... I have absolutely no sign of AF so I am hoping for the best .... I cant wait to go home and chuck all the copious amounts of AF products I have in the bathroom lololol ..... all in good time though right lolol

Hi there,

It is a BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it, another miracle!!! The nurses say I have HCG of 222 which is nice and high, so fingers crossed this is a sticker. Please stay with me, little baby!!!!

Baby dust to you all!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations Brownbug!!

what an awesome Christmas present!!

Congratulations Brown Bug......thats the best news ever...........YYYEEEEHHAAAAHHHHHHHH

Oh BB - I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you and that is a nice high number oh hun yeah for you - eternal thanks to santa and his little elves hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A W E S O M E news !!!!

congrats BB wonderful news

I have still been checking in on you all and now that is just great hoping you all follow suite

little fish Guest

Brownbug - sooo happy for you, what fantastic news, soo well done!!!

Bd - oh what a torture to wait to Tuesday you poor thing, keeping everything crossed!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words, yes had a nice dinner and a really good chat with my DH about it all, bit of a cry and am now feeling fine and ready to flop into some serious Christmas relaxation. We don't have family in Australia so Christmas is actually an us-only indulgence experience while camping on the beach etc.

Happy Christmas everyone else, I guess I'll be leaving this thread too but will be checking how the rest of the TWW's are doing.

little fish

Hi everyone!
    Just poking my head in to say hello very briefly for the first time since my ET last Wed... I've been in Tassie and I'm getting married on Sunday! Super busy, but I'll be back on board BB properly next Tuesday.
    My TWW is going ok... lots of Crinone side effects... b/t next Wednesday - lots of distractions before then!

I hope everyone's TWW is not too hellish and I look forward to catching up with you all, reading where everyone is at and posting some personals next Tuesday!

Hugs,

Miss C

CONGRATULATIONS BB!!!

welcome to the 2ww miss_c - hope your holiday was a great one

all the best for sunday - and all of next week - let's hope it's a week of extreme highs for you (i already KNOW sunday will be!!)

BB congrats, well done, yay!!! Merry Christmas. Praying that everything goes well, enjoy every minute of this BFP.

hey miss_c welcome back hun ... not to long to go and you wont be a miss anymore !!!! Praying that everything goes to plan for you and that you had a great break in tassie !!

melsta xo

hi ladies - i know i haven't posted much during this tww - but i have been following you all. ig uess i just haven't felt confident - and with good reason - AF has just shown up, so i'm out

Ohhh BG I am so sorry hun to hear that the wicked witch arrived .... sending you copious amounts of big hugs to you right now, I know it is not much compensation but i hope that you can some comfort in them ... are you at work today or staying home ??

am on leave til Christmas Eve - so kicking back in bed today and feeling miserable. waiting rather impatiently for hubby to get home on Thursday

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast