Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #9

Blackduckies....hi
    I have no answers as yet. My FS will be reviewing my results today and they will get back to me either today or tomorrow as to what step we take next. More drugs, starting again with next AF or in January???? I have lost all hope for everything at the moment...like Melsta said...we want a BFP so bad its hurts....not sure what will be next.

oh Carla hun I am so sorry that this decision seems to be dragging out for you and prolonging the answers ... sending you a big hug right now too hun as I think you can definitely use it .... and yep it hurts like crazy doesnt it .... oh sweetie .... words wont be much comfort but am thinking of you and hope you get your answer today ...

little fish Guest

Well, I'm out, BFN...

By the time I heard (11am) I wasn't too shocked as I started spotting heavily this morning. Also taught me not to look at temperature during IVF / Crinone cycles as it had acutally gone up further this morning

Oh well, I still feel lucky as we have 6 snowbubs waiting (first time this happend in 5 cycles) so we'll start FET in February.

In the meantime I have all intentions to polish off some seriously nice bottles of wine with DH over Christmas, start running again, get rid of a couple of IVF kilos (not sure how to combine that with the serious bottles of red yet ) and bannish the left-over crinone to the very back of the fridge!!

Bd & brownbug I'm so hoping it'll work out for you and everyone else still waiting. Have a lovely Christmas break all and hope I'll be back to this thread in February.

little fish

Carla - Hugs to you!! Please don't lose hope! I so hope that your answers are out there and 2008 will be your year!!

Little Fish - So sorry it isn't your turn, hun! Take care of yourself and have a lovely, lovely Christmas. Congratulations on your collection of snow-bubs - your little one is just in the freezer awaiting the right time to come to you, I know it!

Little Fish - oh hun so sorry to hear the news .... i like your plans from now until Feb esp the bottles of red wine - you can look forward to the fact that you have snow bunnies in the freezer just waiting to attach so dont lose heart hun, as bad as it is to hear the news ...

slyder Guest

Quote Originally Posted by little fish View Post
    and bannish the left-over crinone to the very back of the fridge!!
    I wonder if it's flammable? I'd recommend a bonfire.

Hay Little Fish
    Oh sweetie, I am so sorry to her that. You have such a good attitude about everything so I take my hat off to you and might even learn from your great attitude. Keep smiling and I'll be thiking of you over Christmas drinking those bottles.............xxxxx

Melsta....Thanks for the hug...just what I needed. Still havent heard from FS..I did call earlier to see as I was getting impatient. Spoke to my favourite nurse and she knows how desperate we are to try again this month and will be speaking to my FS as soon as heis in and will call me today....tick...tick...tick...tick.......oh sorry thats my brain making all that noise or is it the second hand ticking away on the wall behind me?????????????
    I think maybe either decision might be ok with me at the moment......might do what little fish is doing..enjoy a few beverages with my DH over Christmas instead of stressing and try again later.....I dunno...Im kinda all over the shop at the moment!!!

Hey Brown bug....thank you for your kind words.....I think 2008 is the year for us.....maybe this is a sign. Hope your doing ok too. Sorry if I have missed anyone....

Melsta....
    Hows the spotting??? Anymore....you feeling ok sweetie...........

hey carla hun ....

wow what a top view you have of things hun ,.... i love the ticking of the clock hun lolol that is what is happening in my head right now lolol ..... being all over the shop is understandable so is tossing up between both decisions - hope your FS arrives soon so you can speak to him !!!!!

I am feeling veryt ordinary today - have no sign whatsoever of AF but feel generally off and tired as anything ..... hence i went out at lunch and bought a HPT ... my strength to wait until the b/t is dimishing by the hour lolol ... just figuring out how long i can wait now until i use it ... might leave it sitting in the bathroom seeing how long i can go without touching it ... dont want to test too early (i am 10 DPO) and get a BFN .... and then crush my dreams but wanna know if feeling this ordinary is AF or not .... blergh lolol thats the official term for it lolol

Brownbug - how are you doing hun - any more spotting today ?????

No more, Melsta, but my ovaries (I think it's them anyway) are aching heaps, like a stitch that keeps swapping from side to side. It's not exactly like cramping, weird!

Still not holding out much hope tho!

Ohhh BB i just hope it is making you wait until the last moment ... surely not having AF is a good sign though right ????

Fingers crossed!!

Hi girls, thanks for the positive outlooks, at least for me. It is scarey to get your hopes up. How many times do they have to get smashed into tiny pieces. But every cycle I seem to find some kind of hope. I guess it is so I can keep going, but at the same time I feel like it won't happen, ever. But I guess that's not true either otherwise I would'nt be here, hoping, dreaming and wishing my life away. Best wishes to both of you BB and Melsta I hope the spotting is just the crinone. Thinking of you and hoping we can all pull this off.
    Hi and goodluck to the other girls in this thread. Looking forward to great news!!!

Little fish, so sorry!!! Like the other girls I am glad you can see some positives. Enjoy your Christmas, your wine and good luck with the few kilos. I may see you in here in Feb???
    Carla, damn the waiting!!! Maybe they don't know, but surely it is something they come across often. If you don't get a cycle in this year, it might turn out to be a good thing as far as the no stress and a bit of rest and relaxation. Good luck I hope it turns out for the best whatever happens.
    BB, what day is testing? Sorry I should remember, it is close to me though is'nt it, my offical day is Sunday?
    Melsta, good luck for holding off hun. I will not be buying any next time, just knowing there is one sitting there is tooooo much for me. To buy them has become a recent trend for me and I think a form of torture. I say I won't 1: buy them 2: Won't use them unless pretty sure. But it all goes out the window#: They sit in the cupboard and beckon me, I think it some sort of addiction??????!!!! Yikes confessed.....
    Last edited by slyder; December 6th, 2007 at 05:09 PM. Reason: merging two posts as BD didn't see the second page of posts.

Hi All
    Thought I would give you all an update on my phonecall I received from my FS!!!
    OK>........ We can continue another FET cycle this month if........I dont get AF until late inthe month...preferably around the 30th...I am due around the 16th but they said that because I hve not yet "o''d that it could just fall on that time frame. They seem to think I will be about a week or two late. So thats great news. BUT..if for some reason my body wants to be a brat to me AGAIN....and AF comes before that..we have to wait until January. You know what...I am ok with both of those decisions...either way it is a good thing. My body gets back on track and I might be able to relax for a week or so OR...we go again and have a nother chance.....I dont think I can lose here at all.

I hope everyone is feeling ok....Melsta...you ok?

Thanks blackduckies....I think its a positive all round really. He just said that my cycle just went a bit silly this month and that happens all the time...oh great...all the time....but said it was common and not to be too hard on my self....I hate waiting, its does my headin but it will all be worth it when I am looking into the eyes of our baby at the end of it. I hope we all have a great 2008.....its about time the lot of us had smiles on our faces everyday and the stress of worrying leaves us alone.

little fish Guest

Thanks everyone for your kind words!! None of my colleagues or friends know about our fertility treatments which works for me but it's so nice to come here and find people who just know how it feels...

Just talked to hubby and he's taking me out to a nice dinner tonight, just him and me and (hopefully) rapidly diminishing hormone levels which is a good thing!

Carla, great news that you might be able to start sooner again but you sound more relaxed now so either way you'll be doing great!

I think I'm just tired after a big year with 5 cycles and actually quite glad we won't be able to get going again until Feb. I'm no spring chicken (37) but those couple of months won't make the difference and I feel I now want to give full attention to what I do have - the best husband of all (I'm biased ), my friends, my health and a nice relaxed Christmas ahead.

hugs to you all

little fish

Little Fish - I think you have done a tremendous job going through 5 cycles in one year, you are a very strong and determined lady. You deserve a wonderful, relaxing Christmas and a New Year full of hope and fulfillment!

Carla - It' so good that you are OK with whatever happens, because you also deserve a lovely Christmas without all this stress! I hope you know soon what is happening, uncertainty is always the worst thing, specially when you want to make holiday plans .

Blackduckies - BT is tomorrow. I know you are thinking of testing again tomorrow, so best of luck with that!!

Melsta
    - Hope the TWW is not driving you too nuts. I was nuts to start with, of course, so I have no excuse!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast