Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #9

Peta I am so sorry to hear about your news. Sending lots of hugs your way.

Well I had my blood test today and it came back positive. We already did several HPT's since boxing day that all came up positive so today was just the confirmation of it all. We are very excited but at the same time very sad for all those that were not so successful. Thanks everyone for your support and wishes along the way

Cheers
    Claire (& Donna)

Hi Girls

Congratulations Curmon -that's a lovely way to start 2008.

Peta - I am so sorry this wasn't the one. I am thinking of you! Basically it just plain sucks! There is not much else to say... Sorry babe I wish you the best of babydust for the next try...

Rach xx

Congratulations to those who get the BFP
    and A hug to those who've missed it this month.

I'm testing on Jan 14 - still a while to go - trying to stay away from the HPTs and resist the urge to test early!!

waiting1 Guest

Ninah Good luck - wishing you all the very best for your result !

Ninah - BIG goodluck for Monday testing ...

I'm 4dpo today. I layed in bed last night enjoying some weird feelings, I'm gonna test next Saturday.

this is my last natural cycle, then I'm doing clomid for 2 cycles with my GP. If that does not work, we are heading back to the fertility clinic, as my DD was an IUI baby with injectables. this is it.

Sunflowers, I wish you all the best of luck for the next little while before you test, and I hope the time passes quickly for you. Weird feelings are good!

Ninah - Good Luck for your test on Monday!

RH76 Guest

Default Another TWW - here we go

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to BB and have just been directed to this thread. It's great to find a place that is dedicated to this nerve racking time and to be able to chat with people in similar situations.

As you can see from my signature I've been in the TWW wait before with no success. Fingers and toes crossed that this time we'll have the BFP we all hope for. My BT is not until the 25th. In the meantime I'm job hunting as I've already left my last job, hence there's not much for me to think about apart from every single twinge that I feel and I'm just hoping the feelings are not from the crinone but from a little healthly embie nestling in!

Good luck to everyone else in the TWW.

Best of luck RH76 .... i'm also job hunting, so i know what you're going through

Sunflowers - how are you? Still having 'good weird' feelings i hope!

Ninah - was it yesterday for your BT? Hope you've had good results hun

tp

RH76 Guest

Hi,

Ninah, how did you go yesterday? I hope it was good news.

Sunflowers - I hope this week is not going too slowly for you!

Theresep - job hunting too! I must say that trawling through Seek does take my mind off the TWW. I spoke to a recruitment person this morning, actually from an agency that I've never heard of before. Anyway, he could barely string a sentence together! It was obvious that he was reading off a job spec and he didn't even bother to use correct tenses. Good grief! Needless to say I didn't even bother to send my CV. LOL!

A relaxing day for me today. I did all of the ironing/hoovering/tidying/cleaning yesterday - very exciting! I need to take my mind off this TWW!!!!

good luck to everyone else waiting.

RH

thanks Miss_c

RH76 - Goodluck with your BT! My fingers are crossed for you XO

theresp - I've had a few more weird feelings, but, I'm not sure anymore. My temps are still okay. AF is due this weekend, I have to work thursday and friday, so it's gonna fly the rest of this week.

Ninah - Goodluck , any news?

Hi to everybody I've missed ...

Lisa XO

RH76 Guest

Hi,

Sunflowers - sending you lots of I'm sure the rest of the week will go quickly for you.

I have 2 BTs for this cycle as they changed a poorly responding flare cycle to a IUI at literally the last minute. Better to try and get a bfp with the 2 follies I had than to cancel the whole thing. Anyway, so I'm off for a BT tomorrow to check that I've ovulated, and the final BT is next Friday. A week and 2 days to go.

I had most of last year off, doing acupuncture to try and get pg naturally. But no luck for us. This year I don't want to waste any time! I watched Making Baby last night on SBS, I know that it was mainly about donor, but just watching it I was amazed that one couple were successdul on their 19th go. I am sure that's what they said! so now I am feeling so much more positive, as I hope one day it will happen for all of us who are LTTTCers.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi ladies I have just seen this thread as well. I am still new to BB and can see a couple of familiar names, it has been great knowing that others are also on this journey and know what a rollercoaster it can be.

I am now on my TWW and trying to keep myself busy so I don't worry to much. My DH has arranged to take me away for the weekend.

This is my 5th cycle of ICSI , we had 2 BTP but now have angels looking after us.

RH76 my BT is also on the 25th, let's hope that we both get the news we have been waiting for. I too have been worrying about every twinge and hope that it is the embie getting bigger... Sending you

theresep Good luck with the job hunting

Wishing you all the best of luck for 2008.. May your dreams come true

waiting1 Guest

Hi All.
    Hope everyone is well and coping well in 2ww. Ill be joining you all tomorrow - have natural FET at 2.40 tomorrow.... ahhhh scared......... Ill be all consumed with it im sure no matter how hard i try not to in the coming week.

Hi Ladies,
    I am currently right in the middle of my TWW. 1 Week til testing. This cycle I had my first trigger injection to release my follies. Does anyone know how many days after injection it is safe to test? I've tested Monday, Tuesday and today and all have VERY very faint positives...but I don't know if that's the HCG coming or going

Best of luck to everyone!!

waiting1 Guest

Hello everyone. I started 2ww today.. got a 2 day natural transfer -actually it thawed and split so its technically a 3 day. IT split into over 9 cells almost a morula so that was good news. I hope this little fella is the one.....so now we just wait..... how are you all going? Sorry to come in late but can you let me know when you all test so I can be in here with you.
    Im feeling really anxious already. I really want this to happen.... as we all do...

waiting1 Guest

emma 83 good luck. i haven't used a trigger in a FET so cant help with that question. I understnad it takes about a week. I hope that positive stays that way !!!!

waiting1 - REALLY BIG sticky vibes for you. I hope this is for you!!! coming hon XOXO

emma83 - hmmm, just be carefull. I had 2 IUI injectable cycles early last year with booster shots and I was getting fake bfp's. I think it's safe to test 10 days after your booster, it's so hard to wait coming for you too hon XOXO
    isn't it good though seeing lines???? OH .. if the lines get darker, then that is GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!! goodluck

babydreams - goodluck on the 25th you get good news. ttc is such a rollercoaster!

RH76 - Brooke was an IUI baby GOODLUCK on the 25th. coming ...

AF arrived for MWA I'm cd3 today. I'm totally okay about it though .... I picked up clomid today. I will do 2 rounds of 50mg with my lady GP. We can't afford to go back to our clinci just yet, we do plan on doing IUI # 3 with gonal-f etc this July. I'm Clomid is all I need this cycle or next ...

Have the best weekend girls, check in again real soon.

Lisa XO

waiting1 Guest

Default emma 83

how are you going? You are nearing the end of 2ww how are you feeling? Any symptoms? how are you holding off poas?
    Let us know how things are.. Thinking of you and best of luck !!!

Quote Originally Posted by emma83 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I am currently right in the middle of my TWW. 1 Week til testing. This cycle I had my first trigger injection to release my follies. Does anyone know how many days after injection it is safe to test? I've tested Monday, Tuesday and today and all have VERY very faint positives...but I don't know if that's the HCG coming or going

Best of luck to everyone!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast