Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Ok...must be after lunch Melbourne time...waiting...waiting...

Yes, hope is a wonderful thing like you said Ellie...and sometime we surprise ourselves how resilient we are! Solute to that!

I am waiting for your result too Janine, I am sure all will be ok...seems you got all the symptoms, try to relax honey, I know its easier said than done...

Whew, thanks so much for the pep talk, I really needed it!

Finally heard, and the level is now 6091! Thank Goodness! I've probably pooed about 12times today with worry. According to betabase, the doubling time on that is 38.14 hours so I guess thats fine. Phew. What a scary stressful day. But I'm going to try and relax now for another two weeks when I'll hopefully see the beating heart (s) (?!?!) Nooooooo. It won't be twins. C'mon... Nooooooo...????

Fantastic news...I've been pooing too...lol...think it's from the cramping...still no sign of any else though...what a sh***y day we've had hehehe!!! Seriously...very happy and relieved that all is on track!!!

hello your poo buddies, sounds like lots of happening today...

I know it will be ok Janine...so try to relax and enjoy the journey, it sure will go faster later on...you should get a ticker so I can see you are growing nicely...

Yeah...get a ticker...then we can keep up!
    Well girls...I'll see you on the other side of my first D&C...what a milestone...not...thanks heaps for your love and support...you are a really special bunch xxx

Ellie wishimg you all the best for tomorrow hun and just wanted to ask tell me if im steping over the line but i thought it was normal pratice to do a d&c after an ectopic so you have already had one but just didnt know it

Hope that helps you to understand tomorrow how you may feel with recovery?

Sorry its such a horrid subject but wanting to reasure you that youll be ok?

Good Luck Ellie, thinking of you. Don't poo pn the table okay x

Hi Ellie

Hope all went well for you today. Will check in later to see how you are going.

Cheryl

Hahaha...I hope I didn't poo on the table???? How would you know????
    Gosh...a D&C is sooooo much easier than EPU...no pain...just a bit of cramping and bloating but heaps better than what I was expecting. I didn't know that they send 'the product' off for testing...that shocked me a bit...but I guess it may provide some helpful information...so I see FS in 4 to 6 weeks to make the next plan...he doesn't think I'll see AF for about 6 weeks then I need to wait a cycle...so that's at least 10 weeks...one whole school term...seems like a really long time! Anways...off to cuddle DH ...he's found today really tough...talk tomorrow xxx

Hugs for you Ellie. Its not easy I know. Take care of the two of you. The ten weeks will fly by hopefully x

Thanks Bokkie...where's the ticker????

Owww, yeh bokkie, you can have one of the new BB pg tickers.
    I want one!!!

Ellie - really glad that the procedure went OK today. 10 weeks seems a long time, but you have just been through a huge huge upheaval, and i'm sure your body will be so much stronger for the break.

OK, I've put it up... Yikes, nail biting stuff... I thought I was 5 weeks 2 days today, but it says I'm only 5w1d. Confusion Reigns.

How you feeling today Ellie? Sore? Hope you resting nicely.

Hi Bokkie
    I don't know how I am...it feels like a lifetime ago that I was trying to work out my ticker and it was only a few weeks ago...I just feel weird...physically great...but emotionally...weird...I'm guessing my levels are dropping so that's got to be having an effect...I feel like I'm in a bubble today and everything is happenening around me...I'm so stressed out about work I just don't know what to do...the thought of sitting at my desk dealing with everyone's dramas...I don't want to do it...but at the same time I don't want to put DH under pressure to earn all the $$$...and to add to it all my parents are moving 5 hours away as of this weekend..so then they'll be coming to stay whenever they come to town...which will be the very next weekend after they've moved...they came and saw me at the hospital yesterday and Dad says..."Oh well love this is the first one you've really lost"...WTF does that mean...because I had a D&C this is the only one that counts...they soooooo don't get it and now I'm going to have them staying here...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! And then the MIL phones last night to say they'd like to come and see me on Saturday and perhaps we could take them for a drive to Lancelin for the afternoon...which is like an hour north of our place...and it's a long weekend so imagine the traffic...I tell you..it doesn't rain it pours!!!! Gosh...that was a big vent...thanks for listening...and ....I love the ticker...I'm so glad you got one...I found it really hard...like...if I do this it's like admitting this might really be happening...and if I do that it means it's going to hurt like hell if it doesn't....so keep that ticker and believe this is your turn...your levels are amazing...I'm starting to think FET is the way to go...less trauma on the body and all...anyway...enough of the novel...will chat soon xxxx

Ellie hun, I'm sorry you're feeling so kukky. Its such a huge ordeal you've just been through. People will never understand, I don't know why they think miscarriges are nothing. They are unspoken about and people have to suffer in silence. All your babies were your babies, not matter how long they were with you for. And so was this little one. Of course you're gonna hurt for a long time I'm sure. It took me over a year to even start to feel normal after I lost mine, and that was only one. Look at the amount you've been through. I hope you didn't go to work today??? You should be relaxing and lying down, eating chocolate and watching DVD's and looking after yourself. I'm sure your hubby understands. I hope you feel better soon sweetie. Your snowbubs are waiting for you x

Thanks Bokkie...I've just got to make a decision about the job...I'm driving myself mad...big talk with DH tonight I think...we have to make a decision!

I'm off on holiday to sunny north QLD for the next few weeks, so if you don't hear from me... Good luck with all the FET's happening, and Ellie, I hope you start to feel better really soon. Bye for now girls xxx

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast