Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Concieve with IUI #1

U can only ask....don't think they would have a problem with that.

Hi GAls,
    Well I dont feel any different. nothing at all , no symptoms. I didnt drink my coffee this morning as it tasted like fish.Ewwwww- i don't do fish;ever. And it wasnt the right temperature. I was like "Is that a sign"? Ohhhh, i get so angry at myself second guessing myself on everything. So what just because i didnt feel like my regular morning coffee it dosent mean anything. I have even found myself talking to my tummy. grrr what a nutbag i am. i think i'm losing my marbles. This wait is now killing me. I analyse every thought, then think oop-don't be negative,then oops don't be to hopefull. I'm driving myself crazy. My sister looks so beautiful, she is 35 weeks. She is gorgeous. I don't know how i am going to stay sane. I am so annoying

Polly, it's hard not to go a little loopy when you are waiting... Hope you are finding some distractions for the weekend. Not long to go until your BT!! I find I appreciate going to work these days (how sad is that!!) because the days fly by, especially when playing the waiting game.

I had my 1st blood test this morning to check levels...I'm at 631. Back again tomorrow for another test. Early starts are a struggle... especially on a Sunday!

Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend.

Hi Girls,
    Polly, I don't want to give you false hopes but....when my BFF was pg the first thing she went off before she even knew she was pg was coffee. And she loves her coffee!! Maybe a very good sign for you. that you get the BFP.
    Kaydee..those levels are great. I had my third lot of bloods this morning and have only just got to the 600 mark and it is now day 13 of cycle. I am back for the scan and bloods tomorrow morning. I hear you with the early start on a sunday!!! My appointment is for 7.45am.

Hope everyone else is well. Talk Soon, enjoy your weekend
    B xxx

Hey Polly that is definately a good sign. Lots of preggy ladies have that sign. Fingers crossed for you honey!

Kaydee & Belinda best of luck with your tests tomorrow!

Nicole, how you going?

Well not much to report. Had breakfast with a good friend today that is 22 weeks pregnant. She conceived through IVF. It was so good asking her lots of questions about being pregnant.

DH and i went to IKEA today and we couldnt believe the amount of pregnant women that were all around us. It was crazy.

2 more sleeps to go.. I have been totally freaking out everytime i go to the bathroom. I cant stop analysing the TP... So far so good!

Have a great night ladies

Hey Belinda and Paula,
    Goodluck tommorow. I hope while i am sleeping you guys are having your iui's done. You never know -its possible. You both might surge by yourselves and be ready to go tommorow. I think from memory though this cycle was a little earlier than the one previous because we needed to do it early and this cycle was iui day 15 when usually its more like day 17-18, So i know what its like to go late. You girls should make the most of having to get up early and go and get a delicious hot breakfast. Maybe some hot crepes or the traditional bacon and eggs and just dawdle the day away over the paper because trust me with a new baby in the house you won't have time for those leisurely outings.Today has been such a bbreaker. I want to poas so much its doing my head in;there one in the bathroom cupboard staring at me-saying go on ...do it, you know you want to. And in the morning i fly out of bed and run to the ensuite and make myself wee really quick to overcome the urge to grab that first morning weewee. Grrrr,I was doing so well last week and now this week its down the s chute. God Nicole were we this impatient and antsy last time.???

Woops.
    I meant Belinda and Kaydee- Goodluck tommorow.
    I got my girls mixed up-how embarrasing.

Poor Paula is probably more of a bundle of nerves than i am. funny but when i'm worrying for you and belinda and kaydee and nicole i find i'm not worried about myself. Geez, i'm so self absorbed. Paula have you got any tips on how to pass the days other than work because i've got a few days off and am not back till tuesday. i find hanging around my sister a joy, not that i know if I'm more or less distracted. Just cant get enough of her baby energy. can't wait to be an Aunty. Oooohhh So excited.Funny but today i was laying on the couch and i got this unexpected wave of joy,and nervousness flow through me. Was that some little person in my tummy trying to tell me something ? It was a real little power surge and my heart jumped. Booo hooo;how am i going to not go insane?:cryinglaugh
    :

Hey Kaydee, great bloods mate...are you also having a scan tomorrow?
    Belinda, hang in there the early mornings are a B***h but your nearly there. Good luck for your scan tomorrow.
    Oh yeah how mwas last night?
    Paula, stay strong only 2 more sleeps for you lady....how time has flown by!!
    Polly, I too am finding it hard not to test...the coffee sounds promising

As for me have been feeling really sick in the belly today. Have the worst taste in my mouth for the past two days which makes me want to gag but am not going to look to much into that at this stage.
    My BB feel like still a little itchy and had some lower pains today mostly when I lie down.....who knows what is going on.

DH has gone to the football with a mate tonight so am doing a little RR, and making it all about me
    Last edited by Nicole S; April 5th, 2008 at 05:20 PM.

I have been told to remove myself from infront of the TV and go to my room!!! My footy team is playing and not doing very well, and Belinda turns into hell women with the mouth of a sailor if the boys are not performing like I want them too (and yes I have promised Dh I will never coach our child's sporting team!)!! DH is still brooding over his teams loss, so I am annoying him!! Nicole, how is your house with the loss of the Dragons? Maroon5 was ok, they don't put on a very good stage show in a large arena. I saw them a few years ago in Atlanta and here in Sydney at smaller venues and they were much better then. But it did help me keep my mind occupied for a few hours at least.
    Polly, I feel like I am Oing now. I have a niggling pain in my right side and I am really worried that I will surge and the iui will be too late. And of course we can't BD due to the 2-3 day rule!
    Paula..it is great when you can pick the brain of someone who has had a BFP with IVF. I have a good friend who also had twin boys a few years ago so have asked alot of questions. And yes, there are pg women everywhere!!!
    Kaydee, good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well.
    Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday, talk soon
    B

Belinda,
    Just wanted to let you know not to lose hope. I surged by myself last month,and even if you do you still have 24 hours to catch that egg. So today may be your day. Goodluck

Hey Ladies, woke up too early this morning to do DH company BAS...yeahh for me...very fun on a Sunday Morning!!
    Belinda I'm sitting here looking at the clock knowing that in 45 min you will be hearing some great news and your IUI is only a blink away.
    As for the football last night, sorry for your teams loss but there is nothing on with a bit of passion. I get like that when we go to a game..
    DH was a little lost for words last night due to his teams loss....but a few beers fixed that

Polly only 4 sleeps to go....I am staring to stress today, with all sorts of thoughts...if this doesn't work jump into IVF or another IUI?!?!?
    I guess all will reveal in a few days time.

Paula, OMG 1 sleep, or should I say no sleep for you tonight

Kaydee, hope you had great results today!!

Well back to the book work for me, will check on you all a little latter..

Just a quick post to let you all know i am out!

Had some discoloured CM last night and straight away, the water works started and i completely broke down. DH was still hopeful as it wasnt complete bleed but this morning its here

Now i dont know what im meant to do?! Do i ring the clinic today and tell them or do i still go in tomorrow and tell them then? My appointment is at 8.10am tomorrow. I am also trying to work out with DH if we try IUI once more or go straight to IVF? but DH is also quite emotional and doesnt know what to do. He hasnt even gotten up this morning whereas he is usually the first one up on a Sunday. To be honest, it makes me more upset to see him upset. I feel like i have let him down.

So we will have to decide today what we are going to do. Hope you all have a good day

Ohh Paula, that AF is such a B***h!!
    I'm so sorry that this has happened to you
    On the other hand it's not over mate until they do the test. Allot of women bleed and are PG...I have read soo much over the past few months and have realised how different every women is.
    I would defiantly ring the clinic, but if you're not up for that still go in tomorrow and do the blood test. They learn so much from our bodies each time something happens and I think it would be good for you to see it through to the end.
    I think it is normal to feel that we let our partners down if it doesn't work out, I think it easier to play blame on ourselves cause you don't want anyone else to hurt as much as you do.
    Remember there is only soo much Science can do and the rest is up to mother nature.
    Try and keep away from why it didn't work out and as I say to myself and anyone else in this situation...look toward the end result...we are all a step closer to getting there.
    Take care of yourself and remember this cycle might be over but the game is not over yet....

Paula..I am so sorry to hear that that witch showed her ugly face! I agree with Nicole, you should still go for the blood test tomorrow as you just never know. All us muskateers know exactly what you are going through and if you need our support we will be here

Belinda, how did you go?

Clinic just rang, all systems go for tomorrow!
    Polly, didn't surge myself, still had to endure the dreaded ovidrel. That is the only injection I don't look forward to!

Thanks ladies.

Nicole you are so right with everything you said. Thanks for your wise words.

Belinda thats fantastic! Good luck for tomorrow.

Well i didnt ring the clinic. I thought i might as well go in tomorrow and play it by ear. Plus i might make an appointment to see FS and ask if we can go straight to IVF. Not sure we want to try IUI again. We still havent definately decided, but hopefully the FS will give us his opinion also.

Belinda, great news for your IUI tomorrow...good luck
    Paula, glad to hear that you are still going to have your bloods tomorrow and making an appointment with the FS is a great step.
    I too am unsure if I will do another IUI after this but we have an appointment with our FS on the 14th of this month if we need up with a BFN.
    The best thing we can do is be guided by them...
    Hope you all have a nice Sunday evening....we have just come home from a friends daughters 1st Birthday...you gotta love those lolly bags

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast