Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about Clomid

Wow Bee84! Sounds promising, good luck with it!

Where we swim in glitter and play on rainbows

Thanks Bec
    Will keep everyone posted

nicole85 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bee84 View Post
    Morning everyone,
    This is my 2nd cycle on clomid (I think hahaha) and I had a great big juicy Follie last week so clomid does eventually work.
    I had the IUI done last Thursday so I'm officially 6 DPO (Dont worry about what my ticker sez its broken lol)
    I have been feeling really odd the last couple of days.
    I rang our fertility centre and told them that I still have ferns on my maybe baby and the nurse said oooohhhhh in a really good way. have to wait until next Thursday to see I spose.
    Now this may be TMI but I have really stringy but gunky mucas which is a light greeny colour like boogie when you have a throat infection. grose I know sorry hahahahaha
    Has anyone else had this as this is my first time ever and it is kinda grosing me out.
    Hopefully its the begining of my mucus plug forming but I really have no idea when or what that looks like hahahaha.
    At least its made me laugh
    Also I still have ferns on my maybe baby and I ovualated over a week ago.
    Felt really ill after lunch yesterday and I have felt off for the last 2 days (just not with it, my other half will talk to me and I have to say pardon like 3 times before it actually sinks in) That is not like me. Also come 3.30 I need a nana nap, totally knackered.

Well talk soon and G'day to the crew will post individuals later on when I get home, just thought I would share how I am feeling with everyone, please feel free to comment

XX
    B

Hey BEE

It sounds like your PREGNANT hunny lol when can you do a test ?????

I would be wanting to do one NOW lol

My fingers are crossed..... I not to sure on your green boogie problem maybe ask your DR. keep us informed.

nicole85 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kell77 View Post
    Hi Nicole

Im so sorry Nic, i must say though that you have a great attitude towards it all & just remember that I was on clomid for at least 4 rounds before it worked for me & in that same round I fell pregnant so you certainly have lots more chances. I think taking your temp will be a good thing, I found that it gave me great indication of what was going on & was very obvious to see on the chart when I had ovulated, as long as you don't analyse it too much. Have they increased your dose of clomid this round?
    Hey Kell

I know i will have alot more chances tahts why i am not to fussed , i mean it is alittle upsetting but its not controling me. The Dr has increased my clomid to 100mg a day so fingers crossed. I am alittle confused on the temp thing i am looking for a rise in my temp hey and it has to be rased for a few days to indicate "O"???? and i promise not to analyse it to much lol. How are yougoing with you are u getting a big belly now ?? are you on f'book ??

Talk soon
    nic

Sorry doubled up on posts lol

Thanks Nicole
    I paniced a bit yesterday cause I didnt get ferns on my maybe baby (although I had eaten lol)
    But all is good. Got ots of ferns before I went to bed last night
    I can test in 6 days.
    I dont want to POAS cause I dont want to jinx anything. I am just going to wait and do the BT
    My other hafl wants me to POAS on the day of the BT just to soften the blow if its a neg, what do u think????
    How are you going?

Oh yeh, I fixed my ticker yay!!!!

Is the "Maybe Baby" thing worth getting? I wasn't sure if it would work while I was on Clomid?

Hey Bec,
    I'm not sure, ask me in 6 days when I have tested lol

I still got ferns and the are massive!!!I am so excited, I thought they were going away but they are getting stronger, which mean I still have quite a bit of eostogen in my blood.
    This is my 11th day of full ferning. Of the 3 IUI's we have done, I have only ever had ferns for 3 days.

Also I have been really moody (cant be bothered moody and then getting very angry moody) not at my partner but EVERYONE else.
    So out of character.

Hopefully the maybe baby is telling me something.
    My best friend told me last week that she is UTD (5 weeks) and she has had the same ferns happening with her.
    Hopefully its a good sign.

XX
    B

Aww Bee, that's so exciting! Thanks for your answer, and good luck
    Bec

nicole85 Guest

Thanks Nicole
    I paniced a bit yesterday cause I didnt get ferns on my maybe baby (although I had eaten lol)
    But all is good. Got ots of ferns before I went to bed last night
    I can test in 6 days.
    I dont want to POAS cause I dont want to jinx anything. I am just going to wait and do the BT
    My other hafl wants me to POAS on the day of the BT just to soften the blow if its a neg, what do u think????
    How are you going?

Oh yeh, I fixed my ticker yay!!!!

Hey Bee

I think you should POAS now lol wow how exciting was this your first round of clomid ????
    Also what is this maybe baby thingy you going on about please fill me in

Not much else has been happening with me just wating for my period so i can start on my second round BRING IT ON

Oh yeah bee i notice you live in Baldivis i am guessing its the WA Baldivis cause i live in Mandurah i just thought it was weird that out of the entire country there is someone using this site and you are only up the road lol

take care oxoxox nic

Hey Nic, Yep WA Baldivis The fires went to the end of my street and I am only still building. The ceilings went up today.

I POAS yesterday but way too early. So I am planning on doing it again on Monday

Maybe Baby is a lil microscope the size and shape of a lipstick that detects when your ovulating. You get ferns the day before, the day after and on the day of ovulation. It cost about $80 but google "Maybe Baby" and you will get heaps of info.

This is my 3rd cycle on clomid. First 2 didnt work (I still ovulated both times though
    My first cycle was natural aka no clomid and I fell but lost it very early on.
    Fingers crossed this is it.

What school did you go to in Mandurah????

nicole85 Guest

Smile

Hey Nic, Yep WA Baldivis The fires went to the end of my street and I am only still building. The ceilings went up today.

I POAS yesterday but way too early. So I am planning on doing it again on Monday

Maybe Baby is a lil microscope the size and shape of a lipstick that detects when your ovulating. You get ferns the day before, the day after and on the day of ovulation. It cost about $80 but google "Maybe Baby" and you will get heaps of info.

This is my 3rd cycle on clomid. First 2 didnt work (I still ovulated both times though
    My first cycle was natural aka no clomid and I fell but lost it very early on.
    Fingers crossed this is it.

What school did you go to in Mandurah????

Hey Bee

I will definatley google it thanks

I went to mandurah primary school yr 2 till 7 and then went to mandurah high school till year ten then to the campus yr 11. How about you were did you go ??? the fires were pritty bad hey

my fingers are crossed for monday

oxox nic

Hi all...it's been about a week or two since I have been on...nice to get caught up! I'm really glad that I joined this forum...it's nice to hear other stories and feel the support from all of you!

Bec - That's exciting that AF arrived for you, and you can begin your cycle! I never had a problem with my provera inducing AF, but I know I was really anxious this past time for it to start and get started on the clomid...all this waiting is agonizing sometimes, but AF arriving makes you just another step closer!!

Nicole - I'm sorry that you didn't "o" but I applaud your great attitude...you seem to be staying positive, and even though I'm still at the near beginning of this process I think that is the most important thing!!

Bee - I'm really anxious to hear how your testing goes...it all sounds very good!! Be sure to let us know. Also, I have never heard of this "maybe baby". That sounds really interesting. I think for the moment I'm not far along in the process to do something like that, but I could see how eventually that would help!!

As for me, here is my update:

As I posted before I went to my doctor for an U/S and she found one follicle at 17mm. She told me that she thought I would ovulate within the next few days. According to FF I ovulated about 4 days later, and am now 4 dpo. (My husband and I have been doing a lot of trying during this time!!! )This time I really think I ovulated as I know there was a follie, and my temperatures have changed dramatically.

In my previous charts I was usually around 97.5-97.9, and even after a temperature dip I would only shoot back up to about the same place. My temps were right around there after my appointment, but on Sunday it dipped to 97.2...then it increased on Monday to 97.9...now it's wayyyyy up, higher then its ever been, and so far its stayed there:

Sunday: 97.2
    Monday: 97.7
    Tuesday: 97.9
    Wednesday: 98.6
    Thursday: 98.1
    Friday (today 4dpo): 98.5

According to FF I ovulated on Monday, and so far all my temps since have stayed above the coverline. I am thinking that I really did "o" this time because my temps not only rose, but rose much higher then they have ever been in any previous cycles...I guess I'll have to see. I am on CD 21, and my dr said to wait until CD 32 and test if AF hasn't arrived....

A last side note. I was changing last night to get into my pjs, and when I took my bra off, without thinking I said to my husband that my breasts were really sore. After I said it I looked at him and we were both like....oh my!! Then he said that he noticed that they seemed bigger, and I have actually noticed that too. I do have to take into account that I am an avid runner and I work out just about everyday, but I have been lagging a bit, so maybe I have just gained a little weight...

I was thinking that 4dpo would be too early to notice changes, but I actually never really have sore breasts, even around my period, and they do seem a little bigger....it might just be my mind playing tricks on me, but they are still sore today, and my nipples are ultra-sensitive, even painful (TMI )....I guess it's a waiting game for me!!!

Sorry will do individuals sonn

I POAS and I dont know what it means.
    I am shaaking trying to ttype lol
    I think I can see a 2nd line very very faint.
    I have never even seen a glimmer of a second line before.
    its like a shadow even.
    so nervous and excited. havn't told partner dont want to get her hopes up (she keeps asking everyday if we can test but I keep saying its too early
    Am I bad.

Dont say the *whspers* P word yet I dont want to jinx anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nicole85 View Post
    Hey Kell

I know i will have alot more chances tahts why i am not to fussed , i mean it is alittle upsetting but its not controling me. The Dr has increased my clomid to 100mg a day so fingers crossed. I am alittle confused on the temp thing i am looking for a rise in my temp hey and it has to be rased for a few days to indicate "O"???? and i promise not to analyse it to much lol. How are yougoing with you are u getting a big belly now ?? are you on f'book ??

Talk soon
    nic
    Hey Nicole

Good to hear from you & im really glad you aren't letting it all get you down as I think having a positive outlook like you have can make all the difference to getting pregnant & I swear it's when you relax about it that it happens! I had to go to 150mg a day in order for mine to work so you're right about having plenty of chances & im confident you're time will come. As for the temp thing, you should look for a dip first & then a rise the following day. For eg if your temp is usually at 36.5 then you are looking for a drop in temp of at least 0.2 of a degree on day 14, 16, 18 or whenever your date may be & then the next day your temp should rise at least 0.2 degrees higher than it was before ovulation & it's actually the day of the temp drop in which you ovulate. To make it easier my temperature was sitting at about 36.30 & it dropped to 36.08 on the 16th day of my cycle & then on day 17 it was at 36.59, so if you are charting it then you will see it quite obviously when looking for it & should stay raised until you get your period again & then it drops & if it's still high & no sign of a period then you are likely to be pregnant! Hope that helps? As for me im fine, still don't really have any symptoms really other than I get tired easily & can't do the same intensity at the gym as I used to. Im getting a definate belly now, it feels quite strange as im not a big person & have a reasonable flat stomach usually but im sticking out now & have had to start getting maternity clothes as my normal clothes are practically cutting off my circulation, hehe! Yeah im on facebook although I haven't been on it for ages, are you?

Sorry will do individuals sonn

I POAS and I dont know what it means.
    I am shaaking trying to ttype lol
    I think I can see a 2nd line very very faint.
    I have never even seen a glimmer of a second line before.
    its like a shadow even.
    so nervous and excited. havn't told partner dont want to get her hopes up (she keeps asking everyday if we can test but I keep saying its too early
    Am I bad.

Dont say the *whspers* P word yet I dont want to jinx anything.

Hi Bee

I haven't been on this thread for a few days & so much seems to have happened! I've been reading your posts over the last few days & wondered if you had any news as yet because it certainly sounds promising? I know that when I was due for my period I was soooo tired & also felt incredible sick so it certainly sounds like you are pregnant. Fingers & toes crossed for you guys.

Kell

Quote Originally Posted by Stejen View Post
    Hi all...it's been about a week or two since I have been on...nice to get caught up! I'm really glad that I joined this forum...it's nice to hear other stories and feel the support from all of you!

Bec - That's exciting that AF arrived for you, and you can begin your cycle! I never had a problem with my provera inducing AF, but I know I was really anxious this past time for it to start and get started on the clomid...all this waiting is agonizing sometimes, but AF arriving makes you just another step closer!!

Nicole - I'm sorry that you didn't "o" but I applaud your great attitude...you seem to be staying positive, and even though I'm still at the near beginning of this process I think that is the most important thing!!

Bee - I'm really anxious to hear how your testing goes...it all sounds very good!! Be sure to let us know. Also, I have never heard of this "maybe baby". That sounds really interesting. I think for the moment I'm not far along in the process to do something like that, but I could see how eventually that would help!!

As for me, here is my update:

As I posted before I went to my doctor for an U/S and she found one follicle at 17mm. She told me that she thought I would ovulate within the next few days. According to FF I ovulated about 4 days later, and am now 4 dpo. (My husband and I have been doing a lot of trying during this time!!! )This time I really think I ovulated as I know there was a follie, and my temperatures have changed dramatically.

In my previous charts I was usually around 97.5-97.9, and even after a temperature dip I would only shoot back up to about the same place. My temps were right around there after my appointment, but on Sunday it dipped to 97.2...then it increased on Monday to 97.9...now it's wayyyyy up, higher then its ever been, and so far its stayed there:

Sunday: 97.2
    Monday: 97.7
    Tuesday: 97.9
    Wednesday: 98.6
    Thursday: 98.1
    Friday (today 4dpo): 98.5

According to FF I ovulated on Monday, and so far all my temps since have stayed above the coverline. I am thinking that I really did "o" this time because my temps not only rose, but rose much higher then they have ever been in any previous cycles...I guess I'll have to see. I am on CD 21, and my dr said to wait until CD 32 and test if AF hasn't arrived....

A last side note. I was changing last night to get into my pjs, and when I took my bra off, without thinking I said to my husband that my breasts were really sore. After I said it I looked at him and we were both like....oh my!! Then he said that he noticed that they seemed bigger, and I have actually noticed that too. I do have to take into account that I am an avid runner and I work out just about everyday, but I have been lagging a bit, so maybe I have just gained a little weight...

I was thinking that 4dpo would be too early to notice changes, but I actually never really have sore breasts, even around my period, and they do seem a little bigger....it might just be my mind playing tricks on me, but they are still sore today, and my nipples are ultra-sensitive, even painful (TMI )....I guess it's a waiting game for me!!!
    Hey Stejen

Well it all sounds like it's really starting to happen for you guys so im really excited for you That is a huge jump in temp & id say you have pretty much definately "O" if it's jumped that high after a dip, especially if it's not usually in that vicinity. My temp had a significant increase after a dip but no where near that big & I was pregnant so the same could happen for you, now you just need to be on the look out for your temp not dropping at all & not getting your period or even a third rise as that's what happened to me! When are you due? Do a test on the first day you are due with the first pee of the morning & it should give you a reliable result then! My boobs were the first thing I noticed too so goodluck & keep us posted?

My doc told me to wait until CD 32 to test, and that is next Tuesday...so I still have a wait. My boobs have still been really tender, but there are getting a little bit better. My temps dropped this morning (97.7), but I took it about an hour and a half earlier...I also forgot to take it yesterday...I'm hoping it will shoot back up tomorrow, but I guess I'll have to see...I also haven't been feeling well, and didn't get any sleep at all this weekend so maybe that had an effect.

I am on CD 24 and am 7 DPO...part of me is hoping that maybe the drop in temp is an implantation dip...wishful thinking, I know!!

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast