Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals

Hi maz, yes it feels like its all about him, most of the time. Says he loves me and would'nt do anything to stuff it up, but yeas I do feel like I'm 1 of the kid's and not his wife. Some times I wish I could just shake the **** out of him. He does'nt truly understand how I feel, even though he says he does.. Hope your son feels better soon, it's not nice knowing your son is so sad and there's not much you can do.. Big Hugs for him..

Maz, I am sorry to hear about your sons friend. Boy has the time flown by for you.

Storm, 12 weeks already it seems like yesterday that you said you were pregnant.

rttj2000, I am sorry that partner is not listening to you and how you truely feel. I hope that you will be able to.

Tiff, hello and I know exactly how you feel.

Sushee, I cant believe that Charlie is nearly 3 months old.

I have made some inquires with Royal Women Hospital and I am in the process of getting all the test that need to be done. I am seeing my gyna on 19 July. I will be so happy when I have got the ball rolling on this.

It is definately amazing the number of women that have tubal ligations that regret it afterward. I believe that they should give women counsilling before having it done and also not doing it when having a casear. I wrote a letter to the hospital that did mine and they basically fob me off with that I was given plenty of information. I have to disagree a picture on the back of the admission form and some stats is not enough information now that I do not have a foggy head like I do when I am pregnant. Enough of my whinge.

Sorry about all the post as I was worried my post would disappear when I went to look at another page.

I also love it how that even if you cycle changes it is due to hormones, weight and the excuse that your cycle changes all the time.

I hope that you are all feeling well.

Take Care

OH excellent news Crazymum2 about the royal womens. They were absolutely fantastic there to me and it didn't cost anything. I had an appointment with my doctor who gave me the referal in the january and I got my first appointment at the royal in the april. I had the blood dones straight away and another blood test done when I ovied. DH had to do a sperm test which was funny cause they stuffed it up and he had to do it again (up here in shepparton). But I got my appointment date in july. It went so quickly. Oh its so exciting.
    rttj2000 - I could just give up a big hug woman.
    storm - had heaps of movement last night and I swear everyday that she's trying to stick her head out already. How are you feeling mate? Hows Zac going?
    I better go cause we're going to be painting in this room soon. I may be without my beloved computer for a while si if im not on line for a week you know what's happened.
    take care all
    baby dust girls
    xxmaz

Hi girl's, I wish I had the gut's to talk to mu DH about the free reversal, but I know if I do he will just yell and scream at me. I don't know how to bring it up. I should be starting my new job on the 17th, so I hope when I've been in it for awhile I might be able to talk to him about it.

hello paula and billy i am new here to. i had my tubes tied after my daughter was born that was 10 years ago. and i recently had them reversed. all i did was went to my doctor and he gave me a refferal to take to the hospital. i was on the wating list for 2 years and had them done .

how long ago did you have your reversal dea? Which state are you in?
    Storm how the hell are you mate? Hope m/s is getting better.
    I can atleast eat again now, but I still feel like im gonig to be sick. Ive got my ob's tomorrow. My god, Vyolett is going to be here before I know it.
    Im starting to **** all over again.
    What the hell am I going to do with a front bum??????????????????????

hi maz i had my reversal done on the 27th of june this year and i live in brisbane.

Hi Dea, welcome!! When are you going to start TTCing?

Hi Maz, I'm sorry I haven't been around, DH has pneumonia ( & boy don't I know it )
    M/s is a distant memory now, yippee, but this bubba likes to lie in the pocket of my scar, ouchies.Had the NT last week , all clear thank god. Getting slight little movements now!
    OMG maz you only have less than 8 weeks to go!! How exciting, you're gonna have your little girl in your arms real soon!! Love your ticker pic, it's stunning.

Zac is almost walking now & in only 2 weeks he's gonna be 1, man where has this past year gone?? & last night I noticed he had another tooth, a double WTF, man he is growing up sooo fast. eek my b'day is next week I'll be 34 ( ) & Amy is getting her braces in August. While I've had DH home dying I've still had heaps of other things going on, I will be so glad when he is well again ( he is now, but don't tell him that) I woke up this morning & the side of my face is all swollen ****ing tooth, should have had it out ages ago, but you know what it's like......................

OK must go & do something, like sleep.yeah that sound nice ha ha ha ha

14 weeks & 2 days!!

Oh Dea how exciting. I bet you fall really quickly too. I was done as I said on the 4th of October and fell mid December. Oh dont let the sex thingo take over either. I know a few ladies that did and it almost wreacked their marriages. We just were normal and it worked. Did the doctors tell you to wait a month? We were told to wait for about 6 weeks. I was way to sore to do anything anyway but lay there like a fried egg.
    Storm im so glad m/s has almost or gone for you now (ah you b'artch). I still sick still. Sorry to hear Dh is so sick. God yourve had no luck girlfriend. I cant believe how quick time is going. Nikolaus just turned 6 last week and here I am with only 7 weeks to go cause of my c/s. Its been booked so Vyolett will be here on the 5th of September unless she's a real diva and comes early. I went to my ob appointment on monday and there's a chance I may have gestational Diabities. Both my parents are type 2 and me belly is measuring 38 weeks instead of 32. I had the 3 hour test done yesterday so now I have to wait until the 31st of this month to find out how it went. Ive haven't had a ciggi for 5 weeks but I haven't told anyone that I dont smoke anymore. Its easier than coping all the **** form everyone. A bit like telling everyone about getting your tubes reversed.
    I better go, enough waffle for me, Vyolett is kicking the crap out of me, in other words she's hungry.
    xxmaz

Yay for not smoking Maz, that's great!!
    OOOOO 5th Sept, you lucky thing you! In a way I hope this bubba comes on a certain date, but after being induced with Zac, I dont want that again. I really would like to have a home birth, but DH is packing **** at the idea. So *sigh* I have booked into hospital.

:eek: at stll being crook, that's awful, but it is nearly over now.ya poor buggar!
    Man 5 weeks with out a fag, you are so good!!!!!

Well I must go & start cooking, I just want to eat everything tonight, but have decided on steak, fried rice vegies & a baked spud with all the usual dressings! The family have gone WTF , but that's what I want for tea they can either eat it or starve, it's up to them

Have a nice night & an even nicer sleep.............

hi maz and storm. the doctor told me six weeks until i can do it. and yeah i can't wait. and neither can my hubby. i also hope that i fall really quickly too.

Ooooo Dea not long to go now! I hope you fall quickly too! Dont wear yourself out trying too hard, it can take some time for things to get back into it. It took Dh & I a full 12 months before I fell, but look what's happening now!! My fertility is like a new toy hehehe, after this bubs is born I think w e need to seriously consider some form of contraception !!!!!

Good luck Darl!!

HI Maz!! How are things going for you? How is miss Vyolett treating you?

thanks for the info storm i'll keep that inmind .

I just picked Wilhelm up from Kinder and they are having a cadbury chocolate fundraising drive. OH Im gonna love it aren't I, not! I can only eat like to pieces of it and then I feel like s**t!
    OH Storm Vyolett has been sitting in my back for the last few nights. Iv got artritis in it which doesn't help so you can imagine how painfull it is at the moment. Im not aloud to take my medication and the stupid ob said oh you can take panadole. I laughed at him. ****ER! as if that's gonna help.
    Oh I just read what you had for tea the other night. Im gonna make baked potatoes now to. Yummy. S**T ive gotta get some sour cream but.
    IM gonna be stuffed this weekend cause were taking down an old wall in our new room to be. it will make our bed room over 7 metres long. Oh I cant wait to be able to put my bed in there. Im sleeping against the wall at the moment and if I need to get out of bed I have to crawl over Jed. He thinks its me trying the funny business on him sometimes. Id be lucky to find that part of my body at the moment, let alone see it. I cant even see my toes when I stand up.
    I cant believe its been 5 weeks since Ive had a fag. I think I was still smoking cause I couldn't eat and it sort of stopped me from being hungry. I wasn't changing my life style with this pg. I smoked,drank partied up and ate all the wrong things when I was pg with Nikolaus. He turned out perfectly healthy but I did everything by the book with Wilhelm, didn't smoke, drink etc and he ended up autistic. So were's the evidence of it being bad? Both boys were Just under 8 pound and bloody long. Wilhelm was 59cm when he was born and Im thinking this baby isn't gonig to be much better.
    Ah listen to me waffle
    Im going for a coffee and a wee, maybe not in that order but anyway
    xxmaz

Hey Maz, I can feel #5 kicking!!
    You changed the pic in your siggy, got a nice bump there luv!!

Hey Dea, how are you going? Has the insision healed up nicely for you? Not long now til you can TTC, start taking your folate wont you!!!!

Have a nice day all.

Yay on feeling kick's already mate. What are you now, 14 weeks? I felt mine around then too. Oh its so exciting. Are you going to find out the sex of this bubby mate?
    I wish I was having another but after last night. Had a $hitfull night mate. Thought, here we go again cause I started getting contractions at 8pmish every 4 mins apart and my god my chicken tonight was killing me. They eventually stopped at around 1am. So I feel like a **** cause Jed and I were sitting there worrying (I went into early labour with the boys at around the same time). I now feel like ive been riding a horse allnight. talk about saddle sore.
    I would kind of be happy if she came a bit early. not to much, just enough. My brother died 3 years ago and his bfday is the 4th of August. I went and 'saw' him on christmas day crying like a banchy and asked him if I was doing the right thing. So it kind of feels funny. Then there's Jed's 30th bfday on the 23rd of August and our wedding anniversary on the 18th of September. To much happening and its really playing havock with my mind.
    Anyhoo enough dribble from me
    Have you been getting excited Dea? I remember I couldn't wait to just know that it could happen again. I kept thinking 'come to mamam' lol.
    better go and check out the september forum
    xxmaz

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast