Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals

tiggy Guest

oh, i hope so. that would makew your man be quiet.
    if it happened naturally, it was meant to be

tiggy Guest

Sush,
    it was a terrible, stupid thing for me to do and i have regretted it every day.
    but i felt such pressure from everyone, even though i felt it was wrong at the time.
    their birth was such a big emergency, i didn't have time to stop and think. i wish i had

the worst part about it is i was too scared to say something.

I thought I wanted to have it done. My friend said I would regret it, and I did..She said that she could remember Rob saying it would be better 1 of each, and we could do more for them, so I had it done.. I needed a kick in the head..

tiggy Guest

that's how ifeel too a good hard kick to knock some sense into myself!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Aw Tiff, you poor thing. I too caved to pressure. My XH wanted me to have it, and even though I knew I wanted more children, he didn't, and kept saying, 'but we're going to be together forever, and I don't want anymore' Stupid me, I couldn't argue with that.

Except he's now my ex, and is still able to have kids without medical intervention. I heard after we split up that his gf fell pg and he made her go for an abortion. Life sucks sometimes huh?

Yeah, men think it's there way or the high way. And if you don't do what they want then it's hell for you. At one point I was really thinking about getting it done and not telling him. But I could'nt I love him to much to do that. But then I think, if he love's me as much as he say's he does he would give me chance..

I got my tubes done because my second son is autistic and thought I couldn't cope with another child plus him. DH had really bad post natal (yep him not me) and he begged me to get my tubes done. I woke up crying in recovery. I knew it was wrong, I hated him for so long and it put a rift in our relationship a bit. He knew it was killing me inside. I always wanted to chave a nother baby, wether it was a boy or a girl, I didn't care. He has since told me he regrets ever asking me to get my tubes done and has asked me to forgive him for it.
    Thee is hope though girls, I fell pregnant 3 times with them done but quiet obviously I m/c. I feel the same as you all. It is VERY selfish for men to expect us to do this to ourselves when we know its not right for us. Good one the girls who are happy to be done but god I craved to have another baby from the time I woke up until I fell asleep. I still cant believe im here, 30 weeks pg now. Its taken me lots to get use to but I just cant wait. I hope that you guys will find your peace and I pray another baby.
    xxmaz

So do I maz, but I know there is no hope for me..

It's really sad to see how many women regret having it done hey?
    I felt exactly the same way.

At first I used AF as my excuse for wanting the reversal, Af was nasty & would last up to 2 weeks sometimes, I had horrific cramps, & would absolutely flood the first day, it was a real nightmare. But when I told DH I would love another baby & having the op done would be a bonus he was thrilled!! & AF was so much better afterwards too.

I know it's wrong to fib to hubby's but have you ever thought of telling him it's because AF is so bad you need it done? (norty me, but that's what I had intended on doing, but guilt got the better of me.) I guess I was lucky to find DH felt the same way.
    You shouldn't let yourselves be tormented like this for the sake of keeping some one else happy, it is your body, it is your right.

:eek: Maz 30 weeks??

I have told him my AF is bad. Have told him that the first 2 days are really bad and like u I flood, and the cramps get bad to. But he don't want to listen to me. And I'm scared of telling him about getting it done for free, cos he will just yell and scream..

Oh that's no good rttj2000, how would he like it if it was happening to him?

tiggy Guest

Wow, I just got my first AF after Ivy and Noah were born and I have bled and bled. I didn't know it could have something to do with the ligation!
    I'm into week two now and am still bleeding. Interesting.

tiggy, if the bleeding keep's going for another week, go see your Doc, and see what he has to say..

I don't know storm, because he's not the sort of guy that show's how he feel's. I think if I was to tell him about getting it done for free it would'nt make any diff. I had'nt had AF for about 3 months a few years ago, and when his mum ask what was wrong, I said nothing and then his dad said what u got r r**s 1 word I hate, and I said no have'nt had it for 3 month's, and they both said at the same time you better not pregnant. First time my DH stood up for me, and said that he did'nt want any more kids, but if it was to happen then we will deal with it, and told them to stay out of it..

Tiggy I hope it is just a long one being the first time after the birth.Having nightmare Af is the pits!! Dr's just kept teling me it was hormonal WTF I know it wasn't!! Hope it is not going to happen to you!!

Rttj2000 I just dont understand your DH!!!!!!!!!!

Neither do I storm. He know's how bad I want to have another, and it's really hurting not being able to. But that's him, I think he get's it of his parents. His mum said that if she could re-live her life, she would never have gotten married and had kid's, now that's selfish..

God rttj200 - are you sure your man really loves you. sorry but he sound's very selfcentered. relationship is about compromise and it seems from what yourve told us its all one sided, your doing everything for him but what is he doing fo ryou in return. he should feel loved and respected that you are willing to have another child with you. it only proves how much you love him, stop giving mate. you don't want to be old and grey and full of regret mate and thinking about what could have been.
    Had a really **** week so far. Nikolaus went to kinder with a beautiful little boy and im friendly with his mum. well we all got the news that the little boy drowned in a dam on a farm on sunday night. I just cant believe he's gone. Nikolaus is upset about the whole thing and to top it of the funeral is on saturday, the day before NIkolaus' 6th birthday. So it's been a crapper so far.
    I so cant believe ive hit 30 weeks now. I cant walk far or fast any more and the mattress tango is starting to become an obstical course. My next check up is on the 17th.
    How many weeks ar eyou now Storm? 12? I just feel like its flying now. Heaps of Braxton hicks and my god this girl can kick.
    better go and stuff my face before I feel sick again
    xxmaz

**** Maz, I heard about that little boy on the news!! Geez I hope Nikolaus is OK.

Yep just passed 12 weeks now, had my OB visit on Monday, long & boring, have the NT scan next Monday, he said I have 1:350 chance :eek: scarey. Made my booking appointment at the hospital too!! I guess it's official now.

It's so hard trying to get some action in towards the end hey he he he seems like we go with out for such along time !!

Oh at the BH's, soon they will be for real!! Yikes 10 weeks to go!!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast