Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #12

where is everyone ??? it is very quiet here. hope everyone is well :-)

cheers kiya

hey kiya,
    it has been quiet in here, guess everyone has been busy.
    Your doing IVF soon are you ? bet you cant wait, when do you start?
    You have horses dont you? I have a young quarter horse and am wondering if Ive taken on more than I can handle, thinking I might sell her. I also have a bit of bad feeling towards her because a couple of weeks before I lost the bub I tried to catch her and she was a real cow, I chased her for an hour around the paddock and she jumped two fences into the house yard and I still didnt catch her and I was so wild and absolutely stuffed and sweat dripping of my nose !!! I really dont think it made any difference to the outcome of the pregnancy but I always wonder, if I hadnt chased her so hard maybe things might be different. There are so many what ifs though, just one of those things....
    Anyway, take care everyone.
    Talk soon

im lurking.....have been busy and trying not to get myself run down. god its hard keeping up atm...hope everyone is well and **** its finally raining here!!!!! woo hoo - id do a nudie dance but my bb's would probably hurt to much ROFL

I'm here, I was slack & didn't turn genny on till 5pm ha ha ha .
    Got the wind turbine up & running now, but the inverter is crappy so till we get a good one, I cant/wont use the pc off it it only puts out 220v . One day soon I hope my house will function.

hey maz, congrates... he is so beautiful.. i feel for you. if i were close.. i'd come give you a hand!!!! have you got any family with you?????
    hey storm, i hear ya about the house thing.. i had a surge happening in the tap outside... then had ergon energy tell me that it will still have a surge but it is safe!!! are they crazy or what? last night we had massive storms up here with heaps of lightning and thunder....... which made it worse!!!
    em, wow 24 weeks..... just think you thought it would never get there...... i am having a hsg at the end of february with the dr at the hospital... i have to check out the clot though first and make sure that its gone..
    onemore, are you heading down the ivf? horses wow i love horses and would love for my children to see them but they are just to expensive... we used to have somewhere to hire horses and ride but its now gone too..
    hey to everyone else and welcome rttj!

onemore....yes we are doing IVF through westmead. Em put me onto them, and everytime we have spoken with them over the phone (/me is in QLD) they have been fantastic. All going well we hope to be starting next month, but if not next month it will be march. we are refinancing our house atm so we can build a new house on my property. i used to have 3 horses which both my eldest dd and i rode competitively, but they decided it was time they retired so we gave them new homes with people who would love them and just let them roam the paddocks. now we have another horse but he is for my dd to compete with when the ban is lifted. horses can be a pain at times and i have chased a friends horse from my place in blenheim (em will know this place) all the way down blenheim road itself . 7km long road. i was nearly dead when i got there, so refuse to agist friends horses now. wow i just babbled....LOL cheers kiya

LUV...Cant wait to see what the HSG test has to say.
    ONEMORE...That would really make me wonder too!
    Next time best you take it real easy till 12wks atleast.
    Its just not worth running the risk.
    Kiya and Fram cant wait to follow your stories of IVF.
    Im so glad i did the hole IVF thing and bypast my damaged tubes.
    With the reversal having such a high eptopic and misscarriage rate.
    Im not so sure I could have handled that time after time.
    It was bad enough losing one of my twins.
    Good to see your still boobing MAZ.
    Take care Girls

Hi ladies, I know its late but would you believe I didnt get out of bed till 10:45 thismorning!!!!
    Luv- no we are not doing IVF, after everything we have been through I really believe in my heart that we will get our little one, weather it be in the near future or down the track a bit.. Im hoping sooner rather than later.
    What about you ? you`ve had a rough go and I think you are a brave women.....
    Em- yea I will be taking it very easy when it happens, its so hard thinking back and wondering if the loss was something you could have prevented. The week before I found out I dug two fishponds and was lifting twentyfive kg bags of grain
    occasionaly for work and it just makes you wonder....
    Kiya- I hav`nt had much to do with young horses and have been letting her get away with a bit of stuff, like when Im leading her she will just stop and up untill now I had just been encouraging her slightly but the other day when she wouldnt walk I yanked on the lead and she soon moved but the second go she took off and I got rope burn, man it hurt... blisters on my fingers. Gloves me thinks !!!
    Anyway I`ve babbled enough now, better go get some shut eye.
    Will talk to you all soon

framaine Guest

Hi Everyone,
    Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was crazy. Work is really busy, busy, busy now. I am a bridal consultant and we have noe hit our peak period for the year. Boy have i seen some real bridezillas in the last couple of weeks..... lol
    My sister, her hubby and my 6 month old niece came for dinner last night. I loved it but it was hard at the same time. Seeing my niece and so desperately wanting a girl of my own was tough.
    My sister had trouble conceiving, (long story) and in the end only did thanks to Clomid. She was telling me how they worked for her and how i should have the reversal and give the drugs ago first, if no success, then try ivf.
    Sometimes it's so confusing and leaves not really knowing what is the best option for us...
    Anyway, hope you are all well.
    Will chat again soon, take care everyone
    Charmaine

ray Guest

hi charmaine,
    Don't be confused, go with your gut feeling.
    If you feel ivf is for you then stick to it, I have learnt not to listen to people. Everyone has different ways of conceiving just because it worked for them, doesn't mean it works for you.
    People tell hubby and i to get the reversal, but they don't realize that it's dangerous for me to have it down. So we are sticking with ivf i start in march and i think it's the best decision . But thats for us, again go with your gut feeling it will always work out.

Maz you baby boy is absolutely gorgeous.
    Em, how's your pregnancy treating you?
    School goes back next week, my youngest is of to school .Because if his global development delay he's of to a special school.
    Hope all you ladies are well?

ray

Im doing ok getting big tho(havent put any weight on yet).
    And i cant wait for the kids to go back to school
    cause Im over them. Ive had my parents here for 3weeks
    now so them on top of the kids im really ready to go
    OFF. I think the kids will be glad to get back to school anyway
    cause I think there sick of my parents telling them what
    to do every 5 seconds(well i know im sick of it).
    They just dont get it,there only kids but my parents
    just have to be nasty or pick on them which i really just cant stand.
    Looks like there here for another 2weeks cause i over heard a convo
    they were having. It cant come soon enough.
    I think my mum thinks Im gunna fly her here when the baby comes.
    WRONG thats the last thing Im gunna do after this visit

ray Guest

hi em,
    sorry about the parents, they can be so annoying.
    I'm the same i said to lee when we have a baby i don't want my mum there, I can't stand her taking over and pushing me out of the way, like i don't know how to look after my kids. That we do everything wrong and they know everything i can't stand it.

ray

Hey girls, how are we all tday?
    Fram- its a huge decision to make, I know my road has been a tough one but I would do it again..
    but as you know nothing is for sure. I dont know much about clomid, but they are used to increase egg stimulation arnt they ? Not trying to sway your choice but the most likely cause for reversal not to work is scar tissue blocking the tubes, therfore increasing fertility wont make any difference if the tubes are blocked because nothing can get past. hope this helps you a bit, I guess with IVF at least you know things are on the way and prey it works quickly. With a bit of luck you would be like Em and only have to do one cycle.( had a bit of a laugh about the bridezilla)
    Em- Im sorry your not having a happy holiday break, parents can be a pain cant they, especialy when they try to take over and run the place. I am very lucky in that respect, both sets of family are really easy to get on with. A couple of years ago all my family came over for Christmas (there were 19, not counting us) and they all stayed at our place, a couple of them slept out in tents but it was a great get together. I hope they are helping you out a bit !! Hang in there.
    Hope everyone else is doing well..

ray Guest

hi girls,
    i have a question.
    Has anyone heard of the Blackmores conception tablets?
    If so, do you reckon they would work if doing ivf?
    I'm thinking i need all the help i can get, to hopefully fall pregnant the first time.

How is everybody?

ray
    Last edited by ray; January 23rd, 2008 at 04:21 PM.

Hi Ray my IVF clinic said that I had to take them before i started.I got the gold one.
    Fram i tried the clomid over 4 cycles and nothing. I guess its like Onemore said about
    the tubes being badly damaged all clomid does is make more eggs and make thing regular

Hi Ladies, I'm having the crapiest of days. DH has been in court for 2 days because of a DIU, totally all my fault, but the darn solicitor that we were paying for couldn't even do his job right. It took 2 days in court for the judge to not even ask DH anything and the solicitor say "give him this". Then as quick as you like he gave him a bill. Talk about service. Now all i want to do is go home (Brisbane), but if i do that we can't afford to buy a house back there because they start from $450,000+. We own our place out here in whoop whoop, but even if we sell it, we still won't have enough after paying everything off. I have been in tears in my wine glass all afternoon, and just wish i could turn back time. Sorry for the venting girls. Cheers kiya

framaine Guest

Hi Everyone,
    Thank you all so so much for your words of wisdom and support. I can't tell you what it means to me.
    My sister gave me her Clomid because she really can't have anymore. Of course there would be no point taking them unless I have the reversal. The part that scares me the most is, if i have the op and then it doesn't work, i will be shattered especially thinking about how much it will cost.
    And for some reason, i can't help feeling that ivf will work. It maybe wishful thinking, i don't really know, maybe it is Em and her story. Maybe i have gotten strength and hope from her and think to myself that if it can work for her first go, why not me too. (1 cycle is heaps cheaper than the reversal too).
    So much to think about, so much to consider......
    Anyway, take care ladies, hope you all stay well and happy.
    Just remember, this time next week, school's back......
    Charmaine

framine, the right choice will come to you and it will be the perfect choice. I believe you will be blessed with a new little miracle soon. Whether be by a reversal or by IVF, either way you wills till be having that baby. I know it is so encouraging with Em's story to do the IVF, and if it wasn't for her, i would have given up a long time ago. I know we also will be blessed with a new little miracle, but at the same time i also know that it will happen when the time is right :-) Good luck with your journey on having a new baby :-) Cheers kiya

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast