Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #15

Hey Storm, great to hear from you.
    Did I see your ticker right ? 8 weeks pg thats awesome.. Im 15 weeks.
    Where have you moved to ? hope your all settled now. Chat again soon.

storm, wow i thought you had dropped the flat earth.... lol! no i know what you mean. i had been living with my mum and just moved finally into my own place too.. it is nice. wow are you bfp? i knew you where trying some time ago.. congrates if you are.
    em, yeh its a hard decision... i go back to see her on the 11 sept to find out what she is going to offer me.. it was funny- she didn't like ivf but didn't talk much about what else she was going to do for me.. so i am a little disappointed... won't pay for to many other consults if she doesnt come up with something. still studying madly... probably all the stress i go through with study... nah... i know that theres more to it than that.. i just can't wait to find out what else she has to offer me if it's not ivf- i can't take clomiphene, so what else is she really going to do for me?????????? you got your third, storm is back....
    onemore, thanks for the support, i can wait... at the moment, my teenagers are giving me grief. evryone up here is having babies everywhere which makes it a bit hard... but i have patience. happy for you... glad your through the bad zone!
    dearmum, congrates on the baby moving too....
    kiya- feel for you with the ivf hold...

Hi Ladies, Well ended up in the hospital with this darn flu thing to be told that i have a viral infection with the added bonus of a perforated eardrum and canal. I was also told because my son gets brain bleeds i can take any medication because by doing so the viral infection will turn into a bacterial infection which could potentially be more harmful if he as to get it and get a temp which will start a brain bleed. So now i have to suffer it all out and keep away from my son...Hope everyone is doing good :-) Cheers kiya

Hi LadiesI have been so sick with a B****Y flu and havnt been able to get out of bed in weeks.Today i finally went out to enjoy myself,done a little bit of shopping and had lunch it was nice.Well im 16 weeks on Monday and i have my Doc appt,im so looking forward to it so i can see bub in the scan.Im going to beg the Doc to try and see the sex coz its killing me not knowing what it is.The little one has been moving around a fair bit now its the best feeling.Were are starting to have a few nice warm days but its still cold here in perth im so over winter now.
    Hi Storm...Congrats on your new BFP you must be very happy.

Hi Kiya...I hope your flu goes away soon yeh its S**T being sick.Sorry to hear your IVF has to be on hold for time being,you will get there dont worry.

Hi Onemore...Its funny your only a few days a head of me!!Yeh iv been feeling bub move also its a real good feeling.So are you big?I really think i look 7 months,hopefully i wont end up to big.I have put on 4.5kgs already but i think 2kgs is all the cake iv been eating hehe.Well take good care of yourself.

Hi Luvchildren...It sounds like you have had a few busy weeks.Tell me about teenage troubles i really think its the worst age,i can have 10 babies but teenages make you just want to pull your hair out sometimes.Dont get to stress out with study,i guess you must enjoy it.I really cant study i always hated school hehe.I hope you have more luck next time with your Doc.Let us know how you go.

Hi Mumof6...Yeh Breah must be at a real cute age now,lots of smiles and being cuddly.
    Time goes by so quick enjoy them because before you realise there teenages.
    Are you going to have any more?

Hi Mummy25...Have you started IVF yet?its always such a waiting game with IVF but its a good experiance.Ok those pills what they do is kind of tighten things during sex so it makes your sex life ALOT better hehe.If you want some just PM me.

Well ladies im off to bed.Gotta get my beauty sleep hehe.

Hi everyone, how are you all ?

Dearmum, sorry you`ve been crook. I think its going around. I had my 30th birthday on the 11th Aug and all my family came over from Melb for a surprise party. (for which I was very surprised !! ) The party went great but for the week we had 5 kids under 5, 2 teens and 8 adults (not counting myself, DH and 2 DS ) staying with us and I think only myself and one of my sisters did`nt get sick... it was horrible everyone throwing up at one time or another, I think the children were the hardest to deal with s you can imagine.

Well I am getting bigger, the tummy is quite round now. ( although it was before !!) bub is moving fairly regularly, has been from about 14 weeks. At the start I just thought it was a nerve jumping but as it got more regular I thought oh cool.
    So when is your due date ? from my 6 week scan edd is Feb 9 so I will be exactly 16 weeks tomorrow also. I`ve got my 19 week scan on Sep 16 so we will see if the due date stays the same.

Wow I think this is long enough for today will chat again soon.

oops just saw we are due on the same day woohoo the race is on !!

Just a quick post from me in hoping that everyone is well. As I have got the flu and have been sick since Saturday. Congratulation Storm.

Hey crazy, sorry your not well. Hope your feeling better soon.
    Hi to everyone else.
    Not much to tell here. Ive got to see the Ob on Fri so hopefuly will get to hear a little hearybeat. Scan on Sep 16, we are going to find out the gender this time cant wait..
    Catch you all later.

It seems everyone has that darn flu. We had a scare today....Our son has now got the flu and a raging temp....i managed to get the temp down thank goodness...He needs to be healthy....Hope everyone gets better soon. Cheers kiya

Hi girls not much to report here. Touch wood no bugs or flu here.

Hi LadiesToday im 17 weeks pregnant!
    I wanted to post my baby belly and ask you ladies if you think its a girl or boy.
    I have my scan on the 16th but i cant stop thinking.

Image105.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image of pregnant belly - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mind you this is my morning photos come night im bigger

DearMum.....you are sitting pretty high up.....I think you are having a girl......with both of my girls i sat high and always had heartburn......with the boys i sat low and in my back and was able to anything and everything.....are you goign to find out what you are having ??? Cheers kiya

I reckon boy, do you have a gut feeling at all????
    With my kids i just knew cause all my boys were the same as each other and the girls were the same as each other

Onemore when is your scan??

Hi Kiya I was kind of thinking girl,yeh im sooo looking forward to finding out the sex on the 16th cant wait.

Hi Mumof6 Its funny i have a feeling its a girl but i had a dream its a boy and my hubby thinks its a boy because my skin is dry and patchy its an old asian wifes tale.Yeh i just cant wait to find out so i can go pink or blue shopping.Its been 12yrs since i had my last bub so i tend to forget what my tummy looked like.

How is everyone?

Oh my skin was the same and its only just returned to normal now kind of. The more pregnant i got the worse the brown spots and i hated it cause i could see people were looking at me

Hi ladies, how have you all been ?
    Im feeling pretty good, still really tired but not sick anymore.

Well my visit to the Ob went really well on Friday, he was just great, nicest male Dr I think I have had !! Unfortunately its a public hospital so I may not get to see him again and he is also from the Royal Womens Hospital in Melbourne so I dont know how long he will be around for. It would be really cool if he was here for at least another 6 months
    We heard a beautiful strong heartbeat, the first time since 6 weeks. Although I could feel bub moving I still felt a little nervous so to hear that heartbeat was awesome.

The only thing they are a bit worried about is the potential size of this bub, which they are going to keep an eye on. My last baby weighed 10lb 11oz and normaly they tend to get bigger, so I may have to have a ceaser. Time will tell...

Em I also have a scan booked for Sep 16 (dearmum we seem to be following each other thats cool) we are going to find out the sex too. I dont know if it is wishfull thinking on my part but I think it is a girl this time, hopefuly he/she will not be shy to show their bits

Dearmum have you done the ring test ? you know side to side for boy circle for girl... I do it all the time and every time it says a girl. I guess we will find out soon...
    You have a nice little belly there !! What time is your scan ? Mine is at 10:30 so as soon as I get home I`ll hop on line and let you know.

Well I think I have writen enoughfor a while so take care everyone and I`ll catch up with you all later.

I will be on on the 16th waiting to hear the news from you both.
    Onemore does it feel different to your boys?? Were they the same when you were pg?
    I did the ring test with all mine and it was all right. I did it heaps with Breah and eveytime it said GIRL!
    You girls all make me clucky and its not good

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast