Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #15

So sorry Luvchildren to hear your bad news alsoi cant believe the amount of bad luck everyone is having,i swear this year has been the worst year of my life.Just bad news after bad news.
    Ladies my heart is aching for another baby,i was my happiest while i was pregnant.
    I dont know how quick i can try again but i need to as i cant imagine going on in life without trying again.
    Its so hard being home as everything reminds me of being pregnant

Dearmum,
    I could only imagine how hard it would have been having to give birth to your son name him then bury him, your a very strong lady. When i lost my bub at 8 weeks that was the sadest thing i myself had to deal with. So you lossing your bub at 20weeks must break your heart big time. I know you can never replace hime but having another baby may fill the hole in your heart. Personally i think i would do the same thing as i think it would make the healing process alot easier but everyone is different.
    Give your clinic a call and see what they say it can't hurt to ask.
    Take good care of yourself.XXXX

Hey Luv hows things going

dearmum, it probably wouldn't hurt to give them a ring. I know what you mean about pregnant thing. what has happened to me is no where near the pain you must have felt. i hope things look up for you real soon.
    well just to let you all know, my bloods are dropping so i don't need surgery- which is a good thing. this means though that ivf will be put off for a while.. I guess that things all have their time. Hope everyone else is doing okay. Sorry for the glummness.

on a happier note....i just got off the phone with Monash IVF up here in Qld, and i have an appointment with them on Mon 27th Oct......i'm a little excited actually, but also very scared at the same time.....We were going to go with Westmead, but since Monash IVF also have a clinic 25 mins away from me in Ipswich, they are also able to to treat the endometriosis at the same time of IVF....it's going to cost a lot more, but i will have a higher success rate with them....we could be looking at beginning treatment by the end of the year and if not then, the beginning of next year.....Hope all you wonderful ladies are doing well....Luv, it is good to hear that the bloods are going down and you wont need surgery....I'm so sorry your IVF has been put on hold...I totally know what that is like....Dearmum, i agree it wouldn't hurt to call them and get their advice on how soon you can start again, and hopefully we will be hearing you cheering in the halls with babynews :-)......cheers kiya

Hi LadiesI have made a appt to see my FS next wednesday,i know he is the negative type but im not going to put up with negative,i will let him know what i want and hopefully i get my way and he says i can start asap
    At first my hubby didnt want me to try again until another few yrs because he said he is worried about my health if i keep going,meh what the hell my health im healthy and always have been i think that was just a excuse coz he dosnt really want another baby,but he is coming around now because he knows i need to look forward to something and i love being pregnant.

Hi Luv....Im so glad you dont need surgery,i hope it doesnt take long until your back on track to start IVF.

Hi Kiya...Im really happy for you,at least you know what your doing now.Maybe you will be starting around the same time as me.

Hi Mumof6...Thanks for your support,yeh it really was the heart break of my life its something you can never forget.Hopefully by having another baby it can ease my pain.I will let you guys know my progress on wednesday.

Well must go and do something,Love talking.

Dearmum...thanks :-) it has been a long time coming thats for sure. Now just have to work out how we are going to come up with the money to pay for it all. It would be great to be preg or at least trying at the same time :-) talk soon....kiya

hi ladies....i need some advice.....we just found out that DH is going to be a Grandpa from a child he had supposedly fathered when DH and I separated briefly after our first DS was born....he has never seen this girl ever, but does make CSA payments......she has not long turned 16......the mother goes out of her way to make my life a living hell, and even though she is married to someone else, is still trying to get my DH...DH has shaken it off, but me on the other hand it is turning me green, because of what this woman has put me through....any thoughts as i know the mother will be now not only be pushing the daughter on to DH like she has been since last year, but now push a grand baby onto him/us especially when we are trying to have another baby of our own.....kiya

Hi girls, how are you all? Dearmum how are you feeling today hun ? any news from the IVF clinic yet ?

Kiya, you sure have been through some crap lately !! this woman seems intolerable, I feel for you having to put up with her.

In my opinion ( and it is just MY opinion, I hope I don`t offend you ) do you guys have proof that your DH daughter is really his ? If she is I would just like to say that its at no fault of her own and every daughter should know her father if it is possible and also the little grandchild should have the opertunity to know their grandparents. I believe it is a very important part of a childs life. Im just sorry that the other side of the family ( the ex ) is involved. I understand too well how much it hurts to want a baby so bad and you have to watch others around you getting pg when in reality they probably should not be... 16 year olds etc. ( hope I don`t sound like Im judging you because I don`t mean it to come across like that, as i said these are just my thoughts on the subject )

In the end it really is up to you and your DH and family as to what is best for you all.
    Im sure that whatever happens in the future will be for the best for you and your family.

Best of luck with the IVF and Im sure you will have your little bundle in your arms soon.

Luv, so sorry you have had to go through this again... hope things come back to normal soon and you can get started with IVF.

Hope everyone else is well and will chat again soon.

Thanks Onemore.....I know exactly what you mean and no it didn't offend me at all.......what hurts me the most about all of this, is how much not only does the ex treat me like i'm nothing, but she also does the same to DH, but at the same time she expects him to open his arms and and accept her and now a grand baby to boot......it has been a really hard so many hours, but at the moment we are trying to do our IVF as we have wanted this for so long, and figure that what has happened isn't going to stop us......thanks for your kind words......kiya :-)

Hi KiyaYou are certainly in a hard spot,i think if it was me i would tell DH to forget about the other daughter for the sake of your marriage as its to hard for him and you,if the daughter wanrts to come around then thats ok but not having to put up with the other women.You need to get strong with that other women and just say listen i dont want to know you i dont want to think about you if your daughter wants to come over she is welcome but i dont want nothing to do with you.Sometimes you have to just let it off your chest but not to your DH.Im sorry thats me if something ****es me off someone has got to cop it.

Hi Onemore...Im starting to feel normal again now,i have accepted whats happened was just weant to be.Yeh i have a appt with the FS on wednesday so im going to see how long i have to wait until i can try again and hopefully it wont be to long.I have told my DH if all my frozen babies dont work then im going to give up and realise it just wasnt meant to be.Hehe maybe i will move onto something else that makes me happy.

Hi ladies i hope your all having a nice weekend.

Thanks Dearmum......i just wish it was all just a dream, as it just keeps getting worse and worse and now the daughter and mother have now gone to the point of publicly humiliating me for the whole world to see all because DH doesn't want anything to do with them.....one day i will wake up and it will all be over.....i'm not going to let it stop us from having our treatment, as i am better than that and have waited for so long to get to this point.....how is everyone else going ? time for me to get back to designing a new horse logo for my horses.....cheers kiya

Hi KiyaGosh you poor thing i dont know how i would cope but im sure i wouldnt let anyone step on my head.Just maybe ignore them and they will go away,make it out as though nothing bothers you.Im glad you are determined to complete your cycle as you have waited so long dont let anyone get in the way ok.

Hi Ladies...Well today i had my FS appt and it went well,yeh i was kinda surprised because my FS is usally negative.He did advise me to wait for 2 periods before i start but i said no i really want to start once i get my first AF so i guess he felt sorry for me and said ok.So ladies im still bleeding from giving birth but hopefully it will stop soon,im guessing my next period will be in a month.Thankfully i dont need to go through all the drugs and injections and BTs this time as i have my 5 frozen babies.So yeh it was good news im just glad i dont have to wait until next year.

So how is everyone else??

Hi Dearmum.....that is excellent news.....i wish you the best of luck and hope this time will be the special one for you :-).....i agree with you totally about this other woman......she just can't seem to get it through her head, but then that just goes to show the type of woman she is......we did however find out that she can't take the daughter out of the country as she needs to get my DH consent and it has to be through the courts, and somehow i can't see her doing that because she will have to come head to head with me, and i'm not a violent person, but i will have her on her butt quicker than she can say "what happened".....DH got down on his knees last night and couldn't say enough how much he loves me and can't live without me.....made me cry, but that was probably the several glasses of wine i had also downed....LOL...well better go and do something constructive, i have been in town all morning with a girlfriend catching up over coffee.....cheers kiya

Dearmum, great news for you guys. All the best for the next couple of months, soon you will have another little bundle...

Kiya your DH sounds so sweet, I was nearly teary just reading it
    I agree with Dearmum, you should just ignore you DH ex, she is not worth the worry she is causing... all the best hun.

I have prob asked you befor but I`ve forgoten, what breed of horses do you have ? and do you breed ? I have a nearly 2 y/o Quarter horse that I have been going to sell on and off since I got her last August because she was just to hard for me to do anything with especially since I did`nt know what on earth I was doing with an uneducated filly !! But a coupl of months ago she just changed (what seemed like overnight) and now she is just beautiful and I can do just about anything with her. I even had my brother and sister hop on her last month and I led them around and she did`nt care one bit... never had anyone on her back before, although I used to lean on her quite heavily but I was still very impressed with her reaction so when the time comes to break her in I think she will be fine..

Hope everone else is doing well and will chat again soon.
    xxx

Kiya, I agree, you obviously have something she cant have(dh)so hold your head high and stick it up her. Your his wife and the mother of his children so you have nothing to worry about.Hes your DH and he comes home to you every night and he loves you so dont let her not even for a minute get under your skin or cause a strain on your marrige because you are a better person then her. If she sees you upset or if you go off at her then she wins! Let sleeping dogs lie i say!

Thank-you girls.....it has been good to be able to talk to friends about it......DH and i spoke about it all today, and we have decided to do things the legal way, and to put a stop to this woman......Onemore i used to have 3 horses, 16.3hh TB gelding i used for showjumping, 15.2hh SB mare i used for hack and 11.2hh who was meant to be 14.2hh Pinto x Arab colt....the TB and SB decided they would retire themselves so i found them new homes and the colt he had to be put down because he had birth defects that were holding back his growth....i now have a 14.2hh Welsh x TB gelding which my daughter now uses for hack and soon eventing....he is and ex-NZ endurance squad horse, but he is the most beautiful natured horse we have had....i have thinking about buying a WB mare to start my breeding as well as using for ARC/SJ/HACK.....i live in a big warmblood area with a big stud next door and another big stud around the corner and another down the road.......mind you the around the corner and down the road properties are about 15-20mins away....hehehehe.....i think i might even jump on my daughters horse on the weekend and take him for a ride on the weekend......cheers kiya

dearmum, so glad for you.. i hope that things get underway soon for you.
    kiya, sorry about your trouble with the x. i went through something similar for years. i took it on as my own personal attack and so i had to pull myself back and remember that it was dh's problem. see my dh just didn't want to deal with it. so he ignored it and we had a load of problems. in the end, when i pushed it back to him, i dealt with it better. I had told my dh from the start that he should have dealt with it legally, but he never listened. anyway , i hope it gets better for you.
    with me, well i have to wait until my next cycle, which i don't know what is going to happen because i bled after the hormones dropped. So i don't know when i will get af.... i still have to go have one more blood test. the last one i had was last monday and it was 6, so i would say it's all gone now.
    hope everyone is doin okay too...

hi girls.....i was just on ebay looking at swimming pools and this was attached to one of the items for sale....it is brilliant.

p.s. Can arrange for optional provision of one pre-teen as pictured. ( . . . .lol)

* Pre-teen comes with wholly developed teen attitude, own mandatory hair straightener and camera capable mobile phone / MP3. No further investment required!
    * Complete 'know-it-all: Comprehensive knowledge of just about everything and anything- just ask her!
    * Domestic and personal habits, quite poor, and in need of serious re-training. (good-luck!)
    * Speaks several languages including fluent unintelligible idiot babble, homey street rave, and occasional phrases resembling the English language, however most vowels and selected letters of the alphabet -such as 'g' -consistently go missing in action and are yet to be recovered.
    * Other features include ill-tempered, impulsive, impetuous, belligerent, argumentative, obstinate and relentlessly self-assured.
    * Mandatory: Pre-teen's father is supplied as owner / keeper but has been previously advertised elsewhere as "free-to-good-home" - but without success! (some defective parts thus conditional warranty applies) if this sounds like an offer too good to be true, you may consider our special 'try before you acquire' offer of 14 days no obligation. All overheads incurred by prospective custodian, and conditions apply. . . .
    1) must provide a pantry well stocked with junk food.
    2) provide exclusive monopolised fast speed unlimited braodband internet access and downloading
    3) prospective custodian should be prepared to aquire 'VERY' 'VERY' deep pockets to ensure continuity of pre-teens current lifestyle.. . . . . . .
    o nb. This pre-teen does not come with own credit card . . . .. . . prospective custodian must be prepared to consider this for future reference
    o (nb: any person who so interprets the above pre-teen offer as an 'offer of sale' is quite mistaken as this is of course a practical joke - fyi)
    However, if you ask me again next year when this pre-teen is a fully fledged teenager - and I'm sure I'll be open to negotiation by then! . . . . . . .lol :-))

Cheers kiya

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast