Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #15

Hi Onemore........wow what a rollercoaster ride you have had......just like me this year......on and off with my IVF.....I know it will happen soon, as i can feel it in my heart......Waggers, like onemore said, you can and can't have success with a TR, but don't let that put you off from having it done.....Some woman it just isn't how it is meant to be and we have IVF because of varying reasons, mine i have damaged tubes and getting a TR is pointless, plus also i'm an old duck....quack...quack....LOL others, even after a TR still have blocked tubes.....some have even had one ok, but one blocked.....so you see everyone is different....can't wait to hear about your TR journey.....best of luck.....cheers kiya

Hi Kiya.....Babe you will get there in the end and thats the main thing hey.
    Um are you joined up on facebook?if so pls PM me your full name and i will add you as my friend and we can see each others families.

Hi Luvchildren....Hows your day going?Are you joined uo with face book?if so please PM me your full name or email and i can add you as my friend and we can see each others family.

XXJodie

woohoo.....signed up with facebook, now i can start putting faces to the posts from here......cheers kiya

Talking Thanks eveyone for the warm welcome

Thanks everyone for the welcome its nice to have some one to talk to about this stuff, Our family is not to supportive with our decision only due to ive had three premie babies and they just want the best for us.

All three are fine now but was a pretty stressful time. I think i had three babies very close and due to other things going on in our lives this contributed to bubs comming early.

But all this has changed and we are both so excited to try again, its like the first time for us all over, But Positive!!!

My Appointment was s'posed to be 3rd Nov but has been but back till the 17th of Nov (melb cup i think was behind this). Will they still do all tests even though im 28 and had it done 2 years ago? Do you think i could speed up tests on myself by going to my GP and asking for Blood tests and maybe Ultrasound? Im Just so nervous.

We to cant not afford private nor IVF so this is our only option. I think im just so scared they will say No or my tubes are damaged something like that. Your story Really does give me hope and thanks heaps for sharing it with me. I have some many Questions i just really want to be prepared for this.

I will Keep ypu posted and if you think of anything else i would love to hear it. Congrats on your Pregnancy is everything going well do you know what your having??

All three of mine are looking forward to another baby i really wish we did discuss it in front of them beacause i really dont want to let them down.

Well Keep in touch ladies

Waggers

Waggers......I know where you are coming from, and i can also relate to how you are feeling.....I know with the tests that i had to have done for IVF, i couldn't get them done through GP only because they do a more thorough testing through their labs (IVF).......I am going through Monash IVF , and yes Monash is in Vic, but they have a magnet clinic up here in Qld.....The only thing i don't like with them is the price......It is going to cost nearly $8,000 to go through, and still may go where Mumof6 went.......They are a lot cheaper, and the success rate is fantastic......Still may go through them yet......I'm just getting sick of having to put it on hold.....the longer i wait the older i get.....Well i'm going to kick back now with my glass of wine and read my emails and reply to all my messages......cheers kiya

well i am so hooked on facebook at the moment.....LOL i have been searching for old school friends and family and friends i have met on the internet......if you want to be added to my friends list on facebook, just PM your email addy.......cheers kiya

dearmum, thanks i will.... sad about the bleeding...
    em, hey hows things...
    kiya, i hear you about facebook love the games
    waggers, hey and welcome.i realize im a bit late... sorry. just let you know me and mum of six had our reversals done at the same dr cooper. i unfortunately have not had a good run after the reversal. this is only due to the fact that they took so much at the ligation that, they are really short. You see, if you had them cut and tied there is less success. if you only had them clipped with clips, then the chances are better. I payed 10 k to get them done and after 2 years i have had 3 ectopic pregnancies. Don't panic though, these were on the ovary which meant they have never touched my tubes. All my ectopics (except the first) have dissolved themselves. After the reversal you might have to see if the scarring on the tube blocks the tube. this can also happen. I don't want you at all to be put off because i would never do it any other way, even after what i have been through. I just hope for you that your tubes were clipped or they didn't act like butchers and remove more than they had to. keep us in the loop. glad you here to join us.

Talking

Dear Luvchildren

Thanks for sharing your experience. I had my Tubes Clipped so im hopping that there will not be too much scaring. I s'pose im going to have to wait and see what they find, im still concerned with if they will even undo them in te first place. I've already had three c-sections and my Daughter was born at 25 weeks.

I have been considering having the reversal before we even decided to have another baby. Ever since having TL i have had nothing but terrible periods and they have been getting worse the last 6 months. I Really think that this has something to do with it.

Did any of you Experience this? Thanks again for the boost of confidence, i really need it at the moment

If i could afford it i would go privately but that's just not going to happen, im just going to have to wait, hopefully the waiting list is not too long!!

Keep in touch

Waggers

Waggers.....i can relate to the heavy periods especially after having the TL....I was never told of any of the BAD side effects you have with having a TL...in fact i was not told a thing except to arrive at the hospital at a certain time.....It was the worst thing i could have ever done, and regret it every day.....We are doing IVF for 2 reasons...#1 i can't have TR due to really badly damaged tubes....i to had the filschie clips.....#2 because i also have endometriosis and doing IVF helps with that......There is nothing to be afraid of.....just ask lots of questions and don't take NO for an answer.......good luck with your TR journey....cheers kiya

Hi girls, how you doing ?

Waggers the waiting list isnt normaly too long, they tell you no longer than 12 months and in the sceme of things thats not too bad.
    Also there is another lady that used to be in this thread, Maz and she had a little boy not too long ago and I think she may have had a little girl before that but I cant be sure of that my memory isnt that great... She also had her reversal done at the Royal Womens in Melbourne.

Will catch up again soon to do personals.
    xxx

Hey Onemore.......how you going ? I bet that bubba belly is getting bigger each day :-) Cheers kiya

Talking

Hi Ladies,

Thanks onemore its so nice to hear that i dont know why im so worried about it. Its great to hear some success stories!!

Im Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Waggers

Hi Kiya, yea the belly is really growing now, some days I just feel like an elephant and I have really bad pain in my hip/pelvis area... its really weird, I can`t sit cross legged on the floor cause when I try to get up the pain just grabs sort of in the hip and bum area, usually just on the left side. Also if I have sat on the couch for a while or when I get out of bed I can barely walk, it gets me on the right side and takes a few steps (or should I say shuffles !!) to get going again. I think I`ll mention it to the midwife at my next anti natal app.
    I must say it is just awesome feeling this little bub moving... the other night in bed I was just falling asleep and woke startled with what felt like something crawling down the side of my belly, I thought it was a spider... ( as you can imagine I freaked ) I sat up swiping at my belly to get it off, turned the light on and there was nothing there Hubby is like WHATS WRONG and I realise it must have been bubs foot or some other part go from my ribs down my belly. Hubby had agood laugh.

Waggers - Did the hossy ask you to get the ligation notes from your Dr or the hossy you had it done at ? Because its a good idea if you have them for your first app just to check how things went down etc. Please dont hesitate to ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them for you. Looking forward to your journey..

Hope every one else is doing well
    xxx

Hi ladies.
    Sorry for being mia, I've had a busted pc & no repair shop around.

Hope you are all going well.

I haven't yet had the chance to read through your posts sorry.

Hey Storm, great to hear from you. How are you going ? 20 weeks already thats awesome... I`ll be 27 weeks on Monday and the time has gone so fast. Cant believe we`ll have a baby in around 13 weeks.

Hi to everyone else and will chat again soon.

xxx

Going great Onemore, apart from a achey pelvis, I forget I'm pg till he moves

Wow 27 weeks too the time has gone so fast!!

hey storm, wow.. long time.. mad about pc??? i bet. its hard without a computer hey.. i don't think i can remember when they didn't exist... 20 weeks. thats great congratulations
    onemore, congrats on the 27 i am excited for you...
    kiya, hows it all going? well for me i finally got af but unfortunately couldn't go this cycle. maybe next one for me.
    dearmum, hows the things going?

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast