Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #15

Thats great news

emm...do you remember the sale yards down near the council depot in laidley ? thats where they were....in an old manky steel shed with no windows that i could see.....we had to walk/climb over a big metal tray which had water in it to get to the dogs.....they ran out on their leads....and i don't blame them i would too after being in there.....soon i will have sweet smelling doggies again

Great news Kiya. Although the state of the holding yards sound a bit off. But at least they are home & safe now.

Storm.....they were horrific......honestly words really can't describe them.....it was just a shed....probably the same width of a double garage, but maybe twice the length......there were about 12 cages in it maybe more....i didn;t want to stay in there for long.......it was in the middle if stock sale yards......and the heat in this shed was deadly......especially yesterday....it was about 33 outside, and felt 10-15 degrees hotter in the shed.....we ended up having a storm probably 30 mins after i got home with the dogs......i'm just glad they are home even after paying that huge amount of money......now we can try to get back to normal if not, our other option is we put the house on the market and find another acreage property and start again.....i don't think that would be a bad thing either

Hi girls. its been quiet in here....

Kiya glad you got your dogs home, that pound sounds aweful maybe you should ring the RSPCA about it !!!! cant be legal. As for the idea of moving, sometimes if it just feels right then you should just do it. Life is too short to put up with crap like you have had to.

We have been away for a few days camping. It was great to get away but it made me realise how slow I have become and all those little things that I cant do at the moment.
    I had my physio app yesterday for the pain I have been getting in my hips and back, they think it is the ligaments that hold the pelvis ( because everything relaxes and stretches when pg ) that are not working properly. I start hydrotherapy on Tuesday so hopefuly that will help a bit and I have to go back and see her again next week to do some more work on my back.
    I also had my midwives app yesterday, everything is looking fine.. but bub has decided to go breech, they are not worried at this stage but will keep an eye on her. Bub is only a week ahead of the expected growth ( should be 31 but she is 32 ) I have to have my growth scan on Dec 30 so that will be good to see her again and confirm that she acctually is a little girl...

Well I better go and put the washing on the line... YAY
    Take care and will chat with you again soon.

onemore.....it was beyond belief i can tell you thats for sure......my husband said the same thing and the local pound is meant to be related to the RSPCA.....i'm just glad they are back home and the animal family is complete again...LOL

Hey Kiya, yea my hubby hates the RSPCA especially in circumstances like yours...
    They are all high and mighty when its someone else but if its something that they are associated with its a whole other story. Dont get me wrong, they do do some good... some people ont deserve to have pets but I think a lot of the time they tar everyone with the same brush.
    Glad your family is back together

How is everyone else doing ? ready for Christmas ? Only 14 days

Have a good one

i haven't even thought about xmas.......i'm so slack this year....normally i would have had xmas all sorted out and completed well and truly by now.....moves earlier actually......but just can't get motivated.....plus it is sooooo darn hot lately, and i can't find a decent splasher pool anywhere for the kids......well i guess i had better pull my finger out and do something about xmas huh!!

hey everyone just wishing you all a merry christmas.... hope that everyones new year is eventful with joy and happiness.... and enjoy the holidays.....

Hi,
    quiet in here...
    Merry Christmas Luv and everyone else, hard to think its only 9 days away!!!!

Going shoping today to get the last of my Chrissy presents so that will be a relief.

Have a good one.

Hi to all you lovely ladies.....

Well i have been quiet just staring at my clock and wishing the days go faster....lol
    Yay another 15 days and i can have my LONG awaited FET
    As for xmas we will be heading off to a camp site for 3 nights yeh thats enough i recken with the heat,they say there is a lake there that you can swim in but i hate swimming in something that i cant see the bottom,bit scarry i recken.

Well ladies i wish you ALL a merry xmas and a VERY HAPPY new year!
    Yay 2009 will be our year that brings us joy.

XXJodie

Hey dearmum, how are you doing ?
    Camping by the lake sounds nice ! maybe you could just paddle on the shore. I dont like swimming where I cant reach the bottom or see whats down there !! We went to Lawn Hill N/P on one of our trips and there was a beautiful gorge that we canoed up and at the end there were little waterfalls and it was just gorgeous, my sis inlaw wanted to swim and talked me into going in with her, I did but I was scared cause it was unthinkably deep and also had fresh water crocs in it... but it was heavenly.. ( didnt stay in for to long though )

We are going camping for a few days over Christmas so hope the weather is fine.

Christmas wishes for everyone and a special load of for you Jodie and Luv..... here`s to 2009 being your year.

Take care....
    xxx

Hi Ladies

Well my AF finally came today so that means today will be my first day of my FET cycle,im soooo excited i can hardly breath.I have been told to have a BT on Monday to check if all the Pregnancy hormones are out of my system and if it is then its all go from here on,oh god i really hope so anyway.I will let you all know Monday afternoon.Because this is my first FET i dont know what to expect and im just wishing that whatever it takes dont let the result be in 2008....lol yeh coz i know it will be a BFN if its in 2008.

Hi LUV & KIYA.....Guys will you be joining me soon?

A big HI to everyone i hope your all having a great weekend!

Hey Jodie......my AF came yesterday as well, and boy did it come on thick and heavy.......i have been bleeding every 2 weeks for the last 2+ months, so this is the first AF, well real AF for ages......I spoke with my GP and also with Westmead, and they want me to wait 2 AF cycles so we can make sure that everything is all back on track and if so i can start....WOOHOO Jodes about starting your cycle hun....i will be thinking of you while you go through it all again......well better head out and do some shopping....now all i have to do is buy the food for xmas and then i am totally done.....in 2 days i spent nearly $3000 on xmas presents.....i wasn't so lucky to get the bonus as hubby earns to much because of who he works for so we had to buy xmas presents with our own money.....but thats ok, as i had fun doing it......well i am heading off for sure now to get this shopping done......take care everyone and Merry Christmas to all .....cheers kiya

Hi LadiesI just the all clear i can have my FET done on the 3rd Jan,im sooo happyi was worried the BT was going to come back with pregnancy hormones still in it.So yep in another 13 days i will have buba inside me,and just praying that i get a BFP.Well ladies i will keep you all updated.

Jodie that awesome news......i'm so happy for you.....this is the best xmas present you can get......wishing you all the best for a very successful FET.

To the other wonderful ladies here.....wishing you all the very best for xmas and a fantastic new year.....my 2009 bring happiness and every lasting peace :-)

Cheers Nikki (kiya) and family

Talking

Just a quick one a busy month it has been

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all and a safe and Happy New Year.

Hi girls well Im on holidays on the Gold Coast. Ive managed to tap into the hotels wireless internet on my laptop. Kids have run me ragged so im stuffed

MERRY CHRISTMAS GIRLS AND I HAVE EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU ALL IN THE NEW YEAR!!!!

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast