Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #15

Merry christmas and a happy new year girls

Last edited by mrsjac; December 24th, 2008 at 03:51 PM.

FANTASTIC NEWS JODIE!!!!!

Merry Christmas everybody Have safe & happy holidays!!!!

AWSOME NEWS JODIE
    Best wishes for the New Year for you hun, you deserve it.

Storm thats a cute belly you have there !!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all
    Stay safe
    xxx

Default Happy new year ladies!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!
    I want to thank you ALL the the support you have given me over the year!
    I wish you all the luck in the world for 2009

5 Days to gountil my transfer!

thats fantastic news dearmum, hope everything goes well for you...
    a happy new year for everyone..
    yes storm your belly looks wonderful...

Aww thanks. But I updated it LOL this one is 28 weeks.

Hi Ladies Hmmm it seems that im taking longer than i thought to O so my transfer will be at least another week awayfrustrating but i can wait another week.I have another BT on Sunday and the wait goes on

Hi StormYour baby belly looks FAB!im going to look like that this year just gota get that bub in first.....lol

Oh no Jodie!!
    Hope your body behaves for you. Only 5 days to go.

Hi LadiesLast night i went and seen that new Brad Pitt movie,anyway i came out realizing that life is so short and nothing stays the same,i told my DH i remember my oldest son being a baby and it only feels like a few months ago and now look he has left us Im feeling so confused atm like should i really have another baby?do i want to be 50 and still looking after kids?shouldnt i be spending the last few good yrs with my DH as he is now 56?and then i have this other mind saying i love kids,kids keep you young,my best time in life has been because of my kids,i love being pregnant.I feel so torn atm and i hate feeling like this because im not the type of person that is like this when i want something there is no ifs about it.I cant speek to my DH about this either coz he will just convince me not to have a baby
    Sorry about this being a me post i just wish i had the answers.
    I guess its only a few days and i will be having bub put in so i will go ahead and if it works then it was meant to be if not then i need to do lots more thinking.

Oh Jodie......i can totally relate to the emotions and thoughts that you are having....i have also been thinking the same thing especially with all the set backs that i have had with my IVF rollercoaster ride.....with regards to the older baby moving out.....i certainly know how that feels...my eldest nearly 18 doesn't live with us....he lives back in the city.....at time it is good, and other times it is very lonely....but they all eventually move away.....i too am like you and love being pregnant and also feel that i have s much love to give to children....i hate the feeling you get when you walk down the street or at a shopping centre and you see a very preg woman or a newborn baby in a pram.....it is like my heart is being torn in 2, and i want to be just like them, but then i remember how i have to wait......babe if you need anyone to talk to you know where i am....hugs babe.....kiya

Quote Originally Posted by kiya View Post
    Oh Jodie......i can totally relate to the emotions and thoughts that you are having....i have also been thinking the same thing especially with all the set backs that i have had with my IVF rollercoaster ride.....with regards to the older baby moving out.....i certainly know how that feels...my eldest nearly 18 doesn't live with us....he lives back in the city.....at time it is good, and other times it is very lonely....but they all eventually move away.....i too am like you and love being pregnant and also feel that i have s much love to give to children....i hate the feeling you get when you walk down the street or at a shopping centre and you see a very preg woman or a newborn baby in a pram.....it is like my heart is being torn in 2, and i want to be just like them, but then i remember how i have to wait......babe if you need anyone to talk to you know where i am....hugs babe.....kiya
    Thanks Kiyayour such a good friend that i can turn to.Yeh i guess we both have the same feelings,i suppose i dont want to get down the track and regret that its now to late for another one.I just feel so guilty because i have 4 kids and even these kids i cant give 100% attenion to.Is it fair on another child?I guess im feeling tired,and to think of putting up with more teenages at 50 makes me wonder if thats what i want.Dont get me wrong if it comes back positive i will be over the moon as its a gift from god but if it comes back negative i will take it as though i need to sort out my thoughts first.Another thing is also i have made 5 babies that are in the freezer so its unfair if i dont give them a chance.Oh i wish i didnt have this second thought because its pulling me down.
    Hugs....xxJodie

dearmum, i read you post and i hope that it will comfort you to know at least we all have thoughts like this. everything your thinking is perfectly normal. i can read that you are under extreme stress at the moment and this is the time that overwhelming wave of thoughts hit you... just like you said.. if it is positive it is a gift from God cause remember that no matter what any of us do (ivf) the end of the line is if you are supposed to have that baby you will and if your not you wont. I am sorry that sounds horrible, but trust me thinking about babies is not something any of us cant control... i have really learnt... after the 3 ectopics... and the tubal reversal and onto the third year and seeing all these pregnant women..... really lets me know that it is not something in my control. For me i pray.... I just hope you find something to relax....distract....

Quote Originally Posted by luvchildren View Post
    dearmum, i read you post and i hope that it will comfort you to know at least we all have thoughts like this. everything your thinking is perfectly normal. i can read that you are under extreme stress at the moment and this is the time that overwhelming wave of thoughts hit you... just like you said.. if it is positive it is a gift from God cause remember that no matter what any of us do (ivf) the end of the line is if you are supposed to have that baby you will and if your not you wont. I am sorry that sounds horrible, but trust me thinking about babies is not something any of us cant control... i have really learnt... after the 3 ectopics... and the tubal reversal and onto the third year and seeing all these pregnant women..... really lets me know that it is not something in my control. For me i pray.... I just hope you find something to relax....distract....
    Thanks Luvchildren your so right,children are a gift from god and is out of our control what happens sometimes.Atm im going to just go with the flo and try not to worry about to much,let fate take its course,whatever happens i still love my life.I have 5 frozen babies in the freezer and i do feel its unfair just to leave them there so i owe them the chance of life.I have decided not to go ahead if those babies dont work out,i will take it as though it wasnt meant to be for me.
    I really am thankful that i have 4 beautiful kids that are healthy,and that i had my angel baby,and a hubby that is so understanding most of the times...lol
    I guess i stressed myself out for nothing,worrying about the unknown.
    Thanks for your support,sometimes we all need that feed back.
    Hows things coming along for you?
    Will you be under going IVF?

Hi girls, sorry its been so long !!! hope this finds you all well.
    Did you have a good Chrissy and New Year ?

Dearmum sorry your plans have been put back a little, do you know when the big day is yet ? You know after the first m/c and this pregnancy hubby and I decided that whatever will be will be.... and that there is a higher power at work for all of us. That said I send you all the luck in the world for your new journey.

Storm you look great, all belly..... wish I looked that good I just have a little extra padding

Hey Luv how are you going ?

Well its late and I really should be in bed, so I will catch up again soon.
    Take care
    xxx

hi everyone ,,

i am new to this so hope i dont muck it up, wanting to know if any of yuo experienced pain after tl, i had my done about 3 years ago and now have severe pain before period, periods are irregular, im opting to have reversal but not sure where would be the best place and how much does it actually cost, do any health funds provide help, sorry if these questions have been asked before. and does anyone know how long does it take for clips to cut off tubes, thinking maybe just get clips off!!!

welcome bel78......it doesn't hurt to ask.....you had the filshie clips is this correct ? I had these done also.....having a TL done is not covered by health insurance that i know as it classed as a perm contraceptive......the only part that would be covered is your hospital stay and maybe some other parts like anesthetist etc.....pretty much you have the choice of going private where you pay for the full amount yourself or if you are prepared for the wait try to get on the public waiting list which some of the women here have done down in Victoria.....i myself still have my clips on and are all things going well doing my IVF cycle this year.....as for the pain factor.....i too have experienced the same pain your are talking about....i also have the very irregular AF at the moment, but that is also my endo playing up like usual......hope that helps you......cheers kiya

Hi LadiesAnother update time
    Ok so my transfer is happening on Wednesday the 14th and my Bt will be on the 28th and i will get a BFP hehe i hope anyway,now bub will be due on the 29th Sept so now that i have it all figured i want time to push along faster can anyone help?...lol
    hmmm what will i have a boy or girl....lol nah so long its healthy thats all i care about.
    Have a good day

thanx kiya,

just got a quote $5000, but will try sydney or newcastle i think, interesting that u also got pains, my pains are jsut before a period very crippling i must say i have never had period pain in my life, doc thinks it could be endo, so will have to have further investigation, but my mind is mad up take the foreign stuff out does not belong there and hopefully go back to normal if theres another baby hey added blessing.!! now just got to get money!!!

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast