Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #15

Dearmum,i was so very swollen and very sore for nearly two weeks i think. When i went back in on day two to have my tranfer i could only walk very slow but non of the other girls that had egg pick up the same day as me were. I had to after my tranfer use the crinone gel twice a day for two weeks i think,oh lovely stuff that was.

Mummy25 good to hear from you again. Glad everything is all good to go and all clear.
    Funny about what they said about having two put back cause they even have a notice on the wall saying they will put back no more then two. It also says 2 doesnt give you more chances at getting one(which i think is bull). Look at me if i only had the one put back would i have Breah now? Or would have it been the one i lost? I often wonder if she was the first or the second embryo they put back. In my mind two is still better then one.
    Cant wait till your Dh comes to the party on the hole thing. Did you tell him how high the chances of eptopic are after having a reversal?
    Well Braeh was weighed today she is 7p 10oz so she is doing good now. She has been a little witch today and this is the first break ive had all day, i hate days like today. Well i better go and get some sleep before witchy poo wakes up.
    Nite girls XX

Hi Mommy25Im glad to hear you are doing ok,its a blessing.Well iv always tossed between having a TR or IVF i became so close to having the TR done and backed out the last minute by another Doc saying IVF should be a much quicker way to get kids.Iv been amazed how easy IVF has been,i didnt get any nasty side affects at all.Yep i recomend it for sure.My out of pocket expence will be 2500 but they allow you to pay it off bit by bit,i would have been cheaper for me but i dont have private health.Yeh i think it stinks how they can say how many we are allowed to have put back in,i mean whats wrong having twins.Well i hope you can convince your DH so you can start soon.

Hi Motherof6Today i feel alot better the sore feeling has gone but im still a bit swollen.Did you have accupunture?Alot of ladies swear by it saying it helps,so i dont know but iv given it a go anyway.Yeh i came home yesterday i rang everyone i know i told them im pregnant yeh even my kids friends i guess i was to excited.Today i totally forgot at times that im pregnant coz i was rushing up an down my stairs,my doc told me to take it easy for 48hrs.Yeh a bit hard to stop everything when the kids need ya.Well gota go see ya.

dearmum, congrates on the progress. where did you get done?
    em, i can't believe that breah is 4 weeks already..she is beautiful. what did you do about contraception? i had the scan on tuesday and still have the same polycystic ovaries. I am so over it now... i am going to try and see a gynea at the hospital or privately.. last one i saw was terrible. yeh uni keeps me busy.
    hey to everyone else

Hi LuvchildrenSorry to hear about your bad news,i hope you find someone that can fix the problem.Yeh i think its good you have uni as it does make time go quick and it will take your mind of it for while but hey all the best.Um yeh i didnt have TR im just at Concept fertility in Perth yeh i chickened out the TR as i was scared about the cut and having a etopic pregnancy,but you never know if this IVF dosnt help it may have to be my option.I will keep you ladies posted on my progress.Have to go will chat again some time soon.

HeY lUV...Not doing anything at the moment but Rob is booked in for the snip on the 17th of June.
    We have been abit careless about 4 times but im sure i'll be fine. And funny since ive had Braeh i have a very HIGH sex drive!
    Im so something good comes your ways soon. Have you put any thought into IVF at all??
    Better go Breah is still being a witch

Hi LadiesWhats everyone doing on there weekend?as for me im planting some jacaranda trees well hubby is.Come on THURSDAY yeh i feel the days are going so slow its driven me nuts.Well i have been getting a few simptoms like swollen veiny boobs and im a bit tired than normal that it stuck on and worked.Im going to do a HPT on tuesday i hope it works.Has anyone used a HPT?

dearmum i did my hpt on the 9th day and i got a very faith positive

Hi Motherof6Back again!yeh i just wanted to know if you tested 9 dpo or 9 dpt?Also do you think yours may have came up quick because you had twins?I did my test 8 dpo so everyone is telling me it was much to early.Well i got a BFN.But i want to test again on tuesday as that will make it 12dpo or 7dpt what do you think?

Hi ladies,
    dearmum hows things with you ? any news yet ? for you hun
    Mummy glad your tests came back fine, hope you can start your journey soon.
    Luv sorry things are still a bit of a downer for you, hope someone can sort it for you soon. Ive prob asked you before but Ive forgoten, what are you studying at uni ?
    well beta go do something, chat to you all soon.
    xxx

Hi onemore....
    How long after the royal womens sent out the pre admission forms and you sent them back, did they get back to you with a date for the op?
    Thanks

Karen

Hi Ladiesyep back again with an update.Well today i bought 3 HPT and 2 of them were positive and 1 was negitive all were different brandsso im still on edge,but no AF and my boobs are still big.Today i thought i was going to go and have a BT at the normal Doctors but they were fully booked so dam il just wait my time and go on Thursday.2 more sleeps but it feels like a week away
    Well sounds like everyone is going ok
    Gota go be back later

dear mum, i only had the ectopic because my tubes were cut not clipped. there is a far better success rate with clips not being cut or burned. yeh uni is good sometimes, but very stressful too! there is far to much theory and not enough clinical. I can't wait to deliever the babies! hope for you positive!!!!!!!!!!!!
    em, hey i wouldn't be to cosy with the accidentals.... with your pregnancy, your tubes would have enlarged along with your ovaries so you problems with concieving naturally may have worked themselves out! thanks so much for the support, I am hoping to get a response from the two gyaes i have contacted. I have thought about contacting the centre you went to but there are a few things that stop me. getting there is a big one! its a long way from up here to there! where is maz and storm? did they fall off the edge of the world????????????????????
    onemore, thanks for your support. i know that usually things happen for a reason. i will just keep hoping and praying.... and hopefully if the time is right, it might happen. I am 2 year nursing with intentions to do midwifery.

Hi Girls......long time no hear....sorry for not being on for a while, but i have had major internet probs and i'm only briefly today....well things have been crazy here for the past few weeks.....we put a contract on a block of land and i have been madly getting all the costing's together to build our dream home......soon i will be able to start my IVF which has been a long time coming.....Emm Breah looks absolutely amazing and soooooo beautiful.....wish i was here when you had her, hope all went well.... to all the new ladies that have come on since i have been away, welcome and i hope to catch up with you all very soon....to everyone else, hope life is treating you all well, and for those of you TTC, best of luck to you and i hope it all works....chat soon..kiya

Hi there,
    KIya good to hear from you, sounds like things are starting to come together for you...
    Karend I had me initial app in September 05 and got the letter in the mail in May 06 for the op on June 28th so 9 months all up which really isnt all that long when you think about it.
    Luv yea since the miscarriage I really do beleive everything happens for a reason although I tdoes`nt make it any easier does it. Best of luck to you and we all get what we desire.

Dearmum best of luck for you tomorrow, I guess you`ll have a couple of days wait for the results so I`ll be waiting to hear the good news.

Take care

Dearmum it does sound good im for good news on thursday.

Hey Luv i have a ? Even with the girls that have had the clips on i think they too are cut aswell. Cause im pretty sure when they get the reversal they have to cut away the old tube thats had the clip in it??.
    Not sure but i think i read it somewhere before or someone said it. God girl i so hope you get some answers or something soon i really feel for you because i know how hard it is to live with the want of that special little bundle or should i say the dream bundle.
    Hey Kiya i was thinking about you yesterday. Good to hear things are looking up.

Hi to everyone else sorry if i missed anyone but being on here is a treat these days.
    Times are stuff at the moment. Ive learnt how to pee while holding a baby and how to butter and cut toast into quarter while holding a baby, im getting very clever.
    i SO SO need adult company im going crazy sitting on the lounge all day long with a crying baby. She can be good dont get me wrong but when she is bad she is BAD.
    I guess its also hard cause i dont have friends here in sydney so i just have the kids to vent to or at should i say vent at.
    Take it easy girls XX

YES YES YES IM PREGNANTi just cant believe it worked the first time for me yay.Oh iv been baby shopping already im just sooo excited.I feel like jumping up and down but i cant.I just want to say THANKYOU for all the support its been great having someone to talk too.

Dearmum....Thats fantasic news...Congratulations

:woot: congrats dearmum all the best for a H&H pregnancy

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast