Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A missed miscarriage...

Jane I will be thinking about you and Andrew over christmas and hope that you wont suffer too much pain tomorrow xxx

Tina

Janeo - am sending you more hugs and kisses and cuddles and squeezes and praying that you will be able to grieve properly and fully so you can feel closure at the end of all that you have to go through. You are an amazing woman whom I have enjoyed chatting with and I look forward to checking up on you and pray that your little miracle bundle of blessing will warm your home soon!! More kisses to your little angel forever showering their mummy and daddy with love and guidance.

xx take care sweety xx praying that you are able to still have a lovely Christmas xx

Hi Jane,

I hope things are all over as quickly as possible tomorrow and you can go home and sleep. You need to look after yourself well and stay healthy.

Everyone will understand if you want to be alone or if you want to be with your friends so just worry about you and Andrew for now and do whatever it takes to feel as well as can be expected.

I will be thinking about you and hope to hear that you are okay soon.

Jane,
    There is nothing I can say that the lovely girls on here havent. But your body plays horrible tricks on you after a miscarriage and it sometimes makes you feel justified that you were pregnant after alot of people forget.
    Hope tomorrow is not too painful and the wonderful weeks that you and DP have had with your little one are etched in your memory...and they will be forever.
    Bec

Sending you love today Jane...

Thinking of you today, hun.

Thinking of you today Jane.....

I have a friend who would have been due only four weeks before me (she is just about to give birth). I found it very difficult to see her or speak to her for awhile. I sent her an email telling her what had happened and asked her not to call me or come over, I would contact her when ready. I'm sure that was hard for her, but it was the best thing for me, and I really appreciate that she did what I asked.

I'm sure your pg friend will understand if you need to take some time.

Please let us know how you are

Jane, you and Andrew are in my thoughts today and over the next few days. I hope that everything goes as best as it can. *hugs*

Hi Jane, I am so very sorry for your loss, I am just getting over my 3rd so know exactly where you are at. I had my D&C on Monday, only because I needed to move on. You must do what is right for you and DH. Look after each other at this difficult time.

With love

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww Jane I am so sorry that I didn't see this earlier.
    I am deeply, deeply sorry for your loss. I enjoyed sharing your TTC journey so it pains me to find out that you lost your precious bubba.
    Huge hugs matey.

Hey Jane - how was today? Absolutely awful or bearable?
    Thinking of you.
    Fi

Really bearable i ended up having a d and c in the end when we went in this morning he said that it might take more then two tablets and it might take a day or so, so he said he would book me in for d and c just incase for later in the arvo but could only fit me in at 12 so i had tablets inserted then had it.. It went really well i feel surprisely at ease and in some ways very happy which makes me feel very guilty but im soo glad i had it i can enjoy my christmas and i feel like i can move on now not in limbo anymore.. Not having too mush pain heat pack is my best friend and still dizzy after anthestic and bleeding steady Andrew has been my ROCK i love him more then i thought i ever could it has made us stronger the baby made our love different but this LOVE is different again...

I had a talk to Andrew last night and told him i want to start trying after my first period this made him a little uneasy he doesnt want a dec baby which suits me so we will try and if nothing by March have a rest for the month then start again.. We are going to take a holiday on April.. But again i might change my mid again who knows..

Thank you all for your support you girls are amazing and sooo helpful for me over the last week.. Oh and i have asked my friends to come and visit me tomorrow even the pg one i really want her support and i can cuddle her 14 mth old plus i have a present for another friends bub i give them a present for there 1st christmas only.
    Last edited by janeo; December 22nd, 2006 at 07:40 PM.

Debbie Lee Guest

So glad it went so smoothly for you Jane. Good luck tomorrow with your friends. I am sure they'll appreciate the opportunity to help you grieve your bubba. Huge hugs once again.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Jane, I am so glad it all went as smoothly as possible for you babe. Be kind to yourself, relax and pamper yourself over the xmas period.

You sound amazingly positive, and I hope that all goes well with your TTCing next year.

Take care hun, and have a lovely Xmas.

Good on you Jane. I'm pleased you feel a little more at peace. Its a hard time of year, but friends can help you - regarldess of the child status. Its all about support.
    Fi

Janeo you're truly an amzing woman - you and Andrew are an inpsiration and a fantastic example of how a truly loving relationship should be!!
    Here's to you having a relaxed and peaceful Christmas - and snuggle your friends baby tightly and know that your miracle is around the corner.

Luv ya!! Mwa!!

Merry Christmas!!

Jane, I'm so glad it well as well as possible, and that you feel the day will help you to move on somewhat. I'm so glad your Andrew has been fantastic, my Andrew was too! I know what you mean about it changing and strengthening your love.

Please be kind to yourself, and Andrew, look after one another. I hope you have a lovely peaceful Christmas, and can enjoy the support of family and friends.

Please know that we are here for you whenever you need anything

Jane, reading your story brings back all the pain of my missed m/c.... I found out I had lost my bubba at my 12 wk (at 11w 6d) - I didn't have any signs or any hint at what I was about to be told. It rocked my world in the most horrendous way. But now I am doing ok & TTC another bub. My BF was due 3 wks after I would have been & I still find that very hard.... You will be ok though & will get through it & I hope it is not long at all before you & DH can look forward to welcoming another dear baby into this world. It really is unfair what some of use have to go through but in the end I think it makes us stronger/ better people who take nothing for granted. All the best & MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast