Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Premmie Mums #5

Hey Racs just checked out Ronan's website.
    wow i cant beleive he has had his first hair cut! Nixon still doesnt have much hair there is nothing to cut! he looks so cute with the spikey hair!!
    LOL at always using bonjela & panadol! i have 3 tubes on bonjela, one in his bedroom, one in kitchen & one in his travel bag. Nixons two teeth cut through about a week ago & he has been getting me up 4-5 times a night which is becoming very frustrating!! ( i got nice & used to him sleeping through since he was 2months old)

New photos are on Pats site.
    Pat seems to be teething but atm he is just chewing on everything!My cousin is coming up tomorrow with her son and father, she is due to have her 2nd child on Christmas Eve and she already reckons she is as big as a house.We keep teasing her that she is having twins but she assures us she isn't.

Ahh cool Jess, I hadnt seen any pics of Pat since he was still very young, he is looking really well! So are all of your kids actually, well done!

Thanks Nic
    Nixon is so cute in your ticker....Pat weighs 6.52kg now, not long and he'll catch Nixon!

tiggy Guest

Hi girls!
    Just thought I'd pop my head in!
    Wow, all the babies are growing up so fast. They all look so cute! OMG at Ronan! I can't believe how far that little guy has come, Racs!
    Everything is all systems go for Ivy and Noah's party this weekend ( just praying like mad that the rain stops).
    Ivy and Noah have been unwell for the last couple of weeks but I think we are in the clear atm.
    ECHN is coming over on Thursday for our last home visit. I think young Noah may just break her scales, he is a very healthy young boy!!
    I am going to miss her visits, she was absolutely lovely and we have watched these bubbas grow up together.

Hiya Girls

All the photos are just beautiful !!!

It sounds like you are all travelling along nicely as well. We have Child & Youth health coming out tomorrow to check up on Ashton. Our appointment is at 9.30am so I have to race home from dropping Kameron off at Kindy. Pretty sure he will get weighed so will be good to see what he has put on as it will have been 11 days since he was last weighed. I am supposed to take him to the nurse at the doctor once a week, but that is just too hard when I don't have a car at home by day.

Love

It was actually 8 days since Ashton was last weighed....anyway

Ashton had his child and youth health check up. He put on 130g in 8 days so now weighs in at a hefty.....lol...... 2.83kg. So finishing off this bag of disposables I have and then putting him into cloth nappies YAY.

Love

Took Willow to her Doctor on Thursday. He is very happy with her, he couldn't believe how big she is now. I'm really happy to say she is a healthy 9kgs now, alot better from the
    1820g she was when she was born!!!
    I don't have to take her back to see him untill Jan 07 now so he must be really happy with the way she coming along.
    HOO WOO!!!!

Raven

That is great news Raven. Well done Willow.

Love

tiggy Guest

Yay Ashton for the weight gain and yay for the clothies Kathryn!!!

Excellent news for Willow. It's amazing, isn't it, how fast they grow and catch up? I am amazed everyday that I look at my two cherubs!

great news for Willow & Ashton!!
    Nixon had fun being passed around today (went to a friends for a bbq) he won some money for his piggy bank lol! (i had delta blues in a sweep & dh had pop rock)
    hehe Jess that photo of Nixon although u cant really tell from the ticker he is crying! (i figure i always try and get smily photos he is just as cute when he puts on the grumps!)

Nic, what does nixon's shirt say?? it looks cute as!!

hello to everyone, sounds like all bubba's are going great guns

It looks like AB CD with a lightning bolt in the middle. Like the AC DC logo.

We are all going okay here. Yesterday was Ashton's due date. Can't believe he is 4wks old already it has bloody flown. On Sunday he will offically be 1 mth old !!

Love

I thought it was something like that. Nixon always seems to be in cool shirts!!

I was thinking about Ashton yesterday Kathryn, how it was his due date... Its amazing how fast it goes, Anneliese was 5 months yesterday!! she's almost 3 months corrected though.

Happy EDD for Ashton!!
    Yep Simone AB CD!! LOL DH found this shop that sells all the funny jumpsuit/tshirts & went a bit crazy (bout about 4 of them and SIL bought him a couple too)

Hi everyone!
    I hope you don't mind me joining in

I have to be at the hospital in about an hour to give Macauley his breakfast, i never realised how hard it is to have a baby in SCN, but hopefully he gains enough weight for us to bring him home this week

Welcome Naomi

How is his weight going ?? What was he born at (can't remember lol) and what is he now? Have everything crossed that he does well this week.

Love

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

HI Naomi -welcome
    hope you little guy goes from strength to strength with that extra booby milk fattening him up and you have him home soon.It is very hard running back and forth but like you said so worth it.
    just popping in quickly will be back later when I fix up Sam & Joel
    Last edited by Baby~amore`; November 11th, 2006 at 06:44 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast