Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

a girlfriend was folding some towels in the bathroom while her 2.5yo DD was in the bath with her toys. My friend had to stop herself from giggling when her DD said 'oops...sorry toys...I just did a wee. I really couldn't help it.'

DD is 2y4m and she's still BFing. She favours the right over the left so the right is a bit larger now, DD refers to it as "big one" and the other as "little one". So she'll say "I want boobies! No not that one, little one!" which is awfully embarrassing >.<

A funny one from my goddaughter on the weekend...

It was P's birthday party & it was raining but the kids were all jumping on the trampoline anyway. I was taking photos as usual & one little girl shouted "oh no lightning"! P responded without even looking "No that's just my Sarah with her camera."

DD1 is always being told that she's beautiful. So now, when she's being roused on for being naughty and getting into mischief, she retorts with, 'I'm NOT naughty - I'm BEAUTIFUL!'

And it must seriously be time for DH and I to start watching our mouths around her innocent little ears... the other night we were sitting on the verandah and DD1 came out, made claws with her hands and yelled, 'Rawr, rawr, I'm a f***in' LION!' with a huge grin on her face :/
    DH and I just... had to laugh. Couldn't stop. I was bawling my eyes out from laughing so hard... of course once we recovered we explained to her why language like that shouldn't be used, but I think we did more damage by laughing in the first place

This afternoon, Juliette put the phone to her ear & said:

'llo daddy. Daddy work? *laughs* Love you. See ya.

TOO CUTE!

DD and i were watching the opening credits of 'Biggest Loser' tonight, and when the gray team were shown and they flexed their muscles to show off their biceps....and DD copied ..

Leesa!!!! That's cute!

The other day we were driving to the airport to pick up Nanna and I got lost.. and stressed. DD pipes up from the back "Mummy, it's ok. We get on my magic ponies with wings (AKA My Little Pony) and fly to get Nanna" awwwwwwww

these are so cute and funny

yesterday DS and I were having lunch at my Dads place. The three of us were siting at the dining table and this is the convo that DS started.

DS: is Chassy a boy or a girl?
    Me: does he have a willy?
    DS: yeah but its a tiny one
    Me:well he is a boy cause he has a willy like you.
    DS: my Daddy has a huge HUGE.....vagina!
    and then
    DS: and my Mum has a REALLY hairy vagina.

OMG, my Dad was crying with laughter and I just wanted to ground to swallow me up!!!!

My DH was walking around the house in his jocks getting his work uniform ready and DD looked at him and said 'Daddy, you got big girl undies just like me.'

DH's expression was priceless

DD said this so seriously whilst we were at the doctors with her the other night.

Claire: "mum, the doctors have to give me the right medicine dont they?"
    Me: "yes, they do and it will make you feel better"
    Claire: "oh ok then, i dont want to die like Michael Jackson"

Goes to show how much children do take in!

LOL @ MJ comment!

DS (almost 3) and I were playing in a cubby house yesterday and I asked what his house was called. He said 'its Indian and its called Poongaboo'. I said that was lovely and what does it mean? He said 'it means run and scream'
    I thought hmmm how fitting!

Default funny things your little ones say or do

I love hearing stories about funny little things kids say, they always make me smile

My little man doesn't say much apart from mamamamamamama just yet but I remember my sister when she was little telling my mum she had a headache in her tummy so she had to go to the dentist

what are some things your kiddies have done or said that have made you giggle?

I took my daughter to see some farm animals a while ago and when she saw the baby lambs drinking milk from the mothers teats she got worried and told me the lamb was eating his mummy's bottom! I thought it was pretty funny!

Currently DS1 is talking lots more & full sentences, it keeps us laughing all day.

ATM his favourite is "Daddy goest to work to make the money, so Mummy can go shopping" ha,ha Love it!!!!

DD doesn't talk yet, but we were just sitting out the front of the house while I was on the phone to my mum. DD was bouncing around on my lap and a man, probably about 25 or so, walked past the house. She yelled out really loudly and suddenly like she was saying hello to him, and he turned and looked at her then kept walking. It was quite funny, she was silent then suddenly yelled out as he walked past. Probably doesn't sound so amusing in writing..maybe one of those 'you had to be there' stories

When my SIL was having her third child she was explaining to her eldest daughter who was about 3 that there was going to be a new baby and my niece said "you can take D (her son) back and get a new one" while trying not to laugh she said no they were keeping him but will have a new baby so she will have a brother and another brother or sister.

Or the funniest i have ever heard was my mum was on the computer playing a game and my brother was about 7 and he was yabbering on to her like he always did and she wasnt really listening until she heard him say "if i was a hot dog would you eat me" LOL i dont think i have ever laughed so hard in my life.

Theres a lake not far from where we live and we go walking with a friend of ours, her 2 girls and her mum just to feed the ducks some bread. Anyways while we were down there one night there was a frog making noise somewhere and i asked DD what that sound was....and she just looked at me and said "ummm maybe is a big crocodile" then proceeded to look in the water trying to find it.

Just going to merge this with our "funny things kids say" thread, there are lots in there

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast