Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

Aricyn: "Mummy"
    Me: "yes Aricyn?"
    Aricyn: "How did Eden get out of your tummy?"
    Me: stammers, "uh.. um...er... what do you mean?"
    Aricyn: "How did she get out of your tummy"
    Me: "Um... she came out of my vagina".... mutual blinks at each other.. giggles from him and then "That's silly......" and walks off snorting.

William: (whilst flying a piece of cheese around) "this cheese is Buzz Lightyear"
    Me: "To infinity and beyond!"
    William: "Mum, it doesn't talk - it is only a piece of cheese!"

Quote Originally Posted by Artechim View Post
    William: (whilst flying a piece of cheese around) "this cheese is Buzz Lightyear"
    Me: "To infinity and beyond!"
    William: "Mum, it doesn't talk - it is only a piece of cheese!"
    Haahaa, but to fly is quite a normal behaviour for a slice of cheese - love kid logic!

Default The funny things they say..

On the way home from playgroup today, I was getting hounded with the "why?" question. Over and over... everything was "why.. why mummy" haha

So I turned and said,

"Arghh!! Kaili!! You're driving me bananas!!!!!"

To which she quickly responded,

"Oh mum, you drive me lettuce"

hehehe, where do they think of this stuff?!

awww thats so cute

One of my 5yo nieces was really excited about me having a baby. One afternoon she was sitting on my lap talking to me and she asked if thought my baby would be cute and i said yes i think she will be. And then she goes i hope she looks like B (her baby brother) as hes really cute and both me and my SIL piped in and said i hope not! now that would be very naughty! LOL

My MIL had my youngest son last week for the day and went down to the shops. A lady was remarking on how well behaved he was and then asked him his name to which he replied "Big Boy"!

Yesterday I told him the name of his baby sister that would be here soon and then I asked him what my name was (My Mummy) and then who was at work (My Daddy), his brother (Bailey), the dogs name (Diesel - Mums dog), his name.....you guessed it..."Big Boy"!

Dude!

Oh that reminds me (dont ask me how LOL) but when i was still in hospital a friend of mine came to visit me and she brought in her son. He adored Kailey had lots of cuddles and kisses (hes 2.5) and he knows his mum is having another baby and when they were leaving my friend got up to walk away and he goes "mummy dont forget the baby" he thought they were coming to the hospital to pick up THEIR baby as when she explained having a new baby she said she would go to hospital and they would have the baby there.. he got very upset when we told him the baby was mine!

lol, i just posted about this on fb.
    miff's saying of the day is... I'M SO FRIGGIN COLD.
    bad mummy that i am can't help but laugh..

oh how cute!!

I am having a bit of a short fuse today, and Jensen, who's nearly 3, was under my feet playing cars in the kitchen as I'm trying to cook... I said, admittedly a little harshly ,
    "Jensen! Get out of my way!"
    to which he replied sadly
    "I'm so sorry mummy. Please don't be so loud to Jensen Avis (that's his name). It makes Jensen sad and cry".

Aw man, I nearly cried. I didnt mean to upset him

Oh! Boobaloo, you posted as I posted...
    We stayed at DH's aunty's place the other day, and Jensen was up in the morning with the Aunty looking after him (so we had a lie-in !) Then I heard a whingey voice:
    "I can't reach. I can't reach the door. Ohhh craaaaap"

ooops! Mummy should be more careful with her language!

1sttimemumma - that happend to me when i had my bub, my bestie came to visit with her then 2.5 yr old girl who just loved bub, then they were going and shes all "mummy dont forget my new baby" she thort they were taking bub lol....she was kinda sad lol

Lol,

My DD who is nearly 3 is having a few poo issues. The poor cherub has a fissure so it really hurts to try and poo and subsequently she's become constipated. So she's obviously heard me talking about her being constipated because we were at the park yesterday and there were 2 ibis's. DD saw the Ibis's and said there are 2 gooses over there mummy! They're not very nice, their constipated! The way she said it just cracked me up

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie13 View Post
    1sttimemumma - that happend to me when i had my bub, my bestie came to visit with her then 2.5 yr old girl who just loved bub, then they were going and shes all "mummy dont forget my new baby" she thort they were taking bub lol....she was kinda sad lol
    Nawwww lol but he absolutely adores her. We had lunch last week and he kept hugging and kissing her. But then he tried to make her stop crying by putting his hand over her mouth and her nose. Oh i almost died when i saw that. I kinda yelled at him made him cry but i was like OMG what are you doing!!!

my 4yo's deffinition of sunday: "it cant be sunday, because sunday is a day were
    we get up and there is lots of sun, it was raining and now its night, so it cant be sunday mum!!!"
    ah, derrr!!

DhH was telling me something about lady at work named Aileen. 4 year old DS pipes up with "What did the alien look like?"

I love this thread.

SIL has taught DS to say "eh eh eeeh" like "Anne" on Little Britain.
    Every now and again he'll say it completely out of the blue, cracks us up every time.

Hahaha Snowy! Oh gosh, better not tell poor Aileen about that one!

Got out of the car to get some things from the local supermarket during the week
    DD - " Mum, when I go in, the ladies, they will say, Oh my god.. that girl is just, sooo pretty"

PMSL ! Soo modest!

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast