Hi sorry not a good news story. I wish it was.

Had the tiniest amount of spotting (and brown colour) yesterday so went to emergency as recommended, to get my Anti D shot as I am O Neg. After 6 hours (was a busy night) and three U/S I finally got told there was no heartbeat to be found and the baby looked small for 18 weeks and wasn't moving. I heard his/her heartbeat only two weeks ago so he/she has died in the last 2 weeks.

I am waiting on the call to go in for formal U/S this morning and then probably D&C :-(

Is my first. I don't even get to try again till 2011 as got things going on.

Hoping you have better news. I am little jealous but happy for those who have it all turn out okay. It seems so unfair I tried to do everything right and was so looking forward to baby.