This is my first post here and I am so happy to find this thread. It has given me some hope. Here is my story. DH & I experienced our 1st m/c in December 2010. It was a missed m/c & I actually didn't start bleeding until 2 weeks after I had lost the bean. I started bleeding on Dec. 11th, started as spotting and then proceeded to get heavy, with clots and cramps. I knew it was over. This lasted for weeks. I nearly had to have a D&C, but luckily when the doctor was checking me he saw "the fetus" and removed it. That was Dec. 29th.

Now, DH & I were not TTC, we had intended to take a break until February or March and start trying then. I had an u/s scheduled for Jan. 27th to make sure everything was okay from the previous m/c, so I decided that I would test to check. I had a good first response test. Well, sure enough I had a faint line, faint but it was there. I went to the u/s, came home and went to bed. The next morning I was going to test again for a darker line, but I had started spotting. That led me to believe that my period was coming and that the faint line was actually just left over HCg from my previous m/c.

I bled for 3 days, 2 days medium & 1 light. No clots, no cramps. Then I continued on with charting. I found a cheapie test and decided to take it (this was 9 days after the bleeding) and it was positive. I didn't know what to think. So I went and bought a first response test and the second line was SUPER dark!! I have been spotting on and off for 2 days, and it is only brownish colored and only when I wipe.

I do not know what to think. I am not cramping and I still feel pregnant, sore boobs and all! I am not cramping or bleeding any heavier, just the brownish color on the toilet paper when I wipe and it is not everytime. I just don't know why I would bleed for 3 days at the time when my period was to be due.

~Jen