Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Vent Thread #2

Hot weather, bloody gums, all part of my day!
    Not good to hear ppl saying that to you Tracey, im sure Digger will be just fine! Pffft to them for making you paranoid i think!
    Hope everyone is ok today, and the weather isnt getting to you all.

Debbie Lee Guest

The weather is getting to me Hate it at the best of times. I LOATHE it at the moment. Bring on winter!!

Deb - I hear you on the sleepless nights. I woke up last night in such a sweat despite having the fan on, windows open and sleeping on top of the bed! WHAT is going on? And then I woke up 2 hours later freezing! Pft!

Tracey - I'm with you on that one. My MIL said some AWFUL things to me on several occassions so now I'm selective in whom I speak to about my PG. And why I stay out of threads like the loss ones - its not that I don't want to support ppl but that I don't want to stress myself out.

Girls, I am totally over people feeling they need to tell me what to do. For goodness sake! I am a grown woman and a Registered Nurse. If I'm not sure - I'll ask! And my Dad - WELL! I was severely peeved at DH last night for working late AGAIN and my Dad just happened to call. To tell me that my brother "strongly suspects" I'm PG and is demanding Dad call me to tell me I should tell him and my sister if I am PG. WELL! 1). Of course he strongly suspects it Dad when you told him even after I gave you strict instructions he wasn't to know (long story). 2). My sister does know MORONS! 3). I will tell who I bleeding well want!!!!!!! My Dad copped such an earful from me about it and I told him not to bother passing messages on because I'm not going to call my brother. So then my Dad actually asks what's wrong with me (What, he couldn't ask what's wrong with me BEFORE giving me a hard time about my drop kick brother?). I figure my Dad will be sympathetic to his heavily pregnant daughter interstate and tell him. Big mistake. My Dad then spent 15 minutes tell me I need to be more patient with my DH and that he isn't working extra hours on purpose and that I have to calm down for the sake of my baby (I was crying). Calm down? CALM DOWN!?!? That was the worst thing he could say to me. Does he not think that my husband being home ON TIME or CALLING ME to advise he is going to be late might reduce stress? That having someone here to help out might be less stressful for me? Oh, and then he proceeded to tell me that he "understands because Mum and I went through this when she was pregnant with you". So then be understanding you moron! Of course I hit him with "Yeah - and look where it got you' (They divorced years ago). GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR MEN! I swear, my father and DH are lucky I love them because otherwise I'd be giving birth behind bars!

OH MG i dont know what to say! You shouldnt HAVE to tell ANYONE that your pg if you dont want to! And with your family (sorry to say) i wouldnt of told my brother either. I know how much stress you have gone through this pregnancy with your family, and beleive me you ARE doing the right thing.
    Pfft to your dad siding with your DH! A phone call would of been nice.
    I too feel like i could give birth behind bars. Maybe we can get a cell together???
    Hugs to you darl.

i wish i was like tarcey too i hate this sweaty weather

LOVING THE HEAT!!! hee hee, Wish i looked better in skimpier gear though!!! HA HA HA! MY poor Dh with me in just undies around the house!!!! eeeeeeewwwwww

haha you're lucky if i manage the undies

P.s there is me with my bathers on up on juniors website. these are the bathers i bought in bali which tie up at the back...thank goodness!

I mainly want to vent about the state of my nipples! They have gotten so big, and are soooooo itchy! I have to use Lansinoh 3 times a day to keep it under control. Just driving me mad! And I'm sick of the pg gingivitis. I'm a dental nurse and used to having really good teeth and gums, so I'm finding it very frustrating.

Also sick of being uncomfy in bed....already! I thought that wasn't meant to start until the 3rd tri :frown: I used to love bed sooooooo much. Now I almost dread it, cos my hips and back hurt so much. I look, and feel, like an old lady in the mornings.

Apart from these things (and a few million others!) I really am loving being pg. I do love my belly, and the movements I get. I'm just so impatient to be able to cuddle my baby!

I hate the constant refluxy feeling. So many foods I like to eat do this to me and its crappy!
    I hate the dumb comments people say to me.
    "Oh youre so small for 33 weeks."
    "Oh wow you look massive."
    "Dont go to that hospital. Its public and their maternity ward is so old" (what? 3 years is pretty new, I thought)
    "its the worst pain you'll ever experience. You'll need an episural for sure"
    "youre so small. I reckon you'll need a c/s"
    So maybe some people mean well, but some people are just so dumb and I hate the comments people say sometimes I just want to slap them!

I keep thinking - only another 7-8 more weeks, then I suppose I get all the other stupid comments.

Wish I had told everyone bub was due end of march. I can see everyone ringing every day as soon as I stop working to ask if the baby is born yet.

My turn to whinge. I have never felt the heat but at the moment I'm bloody dying here with this heat. I can't get the house cool enough and everytime I drink or have an icy pole I feel sick for the next hour :frown:. I'm so glad to be pg but please let the weather cool down before I hurt someone.

OOOh I hugely recommend Chiro's for back/hip pain!

I see my mum's cousin almost every week from 20+ wks onwards as I have Sciatica & sleep stupidly & throw my hips out, I almost crawl up his steps to his offoice & 5-7mins of manipulation & I am skipping down the steps!!!

I cant sleep coz of the morbidly horrendous dreams & cant seem to consume enough liquid!?

Oh I really need to have a whinge today, I'm so pleased I found this thread. Where to start...

- I am so sick of not being able to touch my toes, pick up toys from the floor without being uncomfy, not being able to look in the tupperware cupboard etc
    - having to sit down as my feet are so swollen and then being so uncomfy because bub is up under my throat.
    - being hungry but not being able to eat as I get the worst indigestion, heartburn when I eat anything vaguely at room temp or above or just that constant burning feeling and then m/s because I haven't eaten which then makes the heartburn worse
    -not being able to walk properly either because bub is so low it feels like she is going to fall out or because of hideous BH
    -leg cramps
    -having to pee
    -not being able to sleep but being soooooo tired
    -love my baby kicks but why does she have to kick the %#@$ out of my internal organs - it hurts

I could go on but I can't be bothered. I am almost in tears today, I am so moody, uncomfy, tired and sick I just don't know how I can survive another 6wk!!!!! I just want to meet this baby but I know it's too early which %#[email protected]'s me even more.

Thanks for letting me get that out

I am soooooooo sick of my boobs... Before getting pregnant, I was a 14 E - and now a monsterous 16 G - and I had to go to a bra shop especially for "larger" women just to buy a bra! And then the lady was like "oh, take the H as well, just in case, for when your milk comes in". Fair enough, that is understandable, but I don't want to think about them getting even bigger!

And I am also over having pitting oedema in my feet, but still having to be on them for 8 hours a day at work, and not being able to bend - which is a problem, as I am a nurse, and need to bend to empty catheter bags, and they hang quite low to the ground, but bending to empty them just about kills me...

And then not being able to sleep! Get comfy when I first get into bed, with body pillow in the right spot and have a sleep, but wake up 1 1/2 hours later, and need to wee, and having to roll out of bed while trying to fight with doona (i do love my air con at night), and body pillow to get up, and then when i get back to bed, not being able to get comfy again, and move a lot trying to find right position, which wakes up DH, and then he gets annoyed too...

Other than that, I really love being pregnant, and can't wait to meet little Cashie...

Ali - I really feel for you with the feet and the bending and the sleep. I hate walking on my swollen feet cause they wobble like jelly and I hate it. How much longer do you have before you finish work

You would think sleeping would be one of the most easy things to i wake almost every hour to roll over may sciatic on both sides is giving me so much grief. I can pretty much hadly the rest but my but kills me 24/7. Right know the worst is the hormones my god no one in this house which way to look if im not screaming im crying so after what has been the worst morning ive had all holidays i help myself to the last peice of black forest cake thinking that i would make me feel somewhat better know i feel like a whale sick and more sorry for myself woundering how im going to lose all this weight 31/2 weeks to go im not counting or any thing. Its funny though as soon as its over we wish we were right back to where we started from funny thing that

kittkat

I'm sick of not being able to sleep (hence why I'm on here at 3 in the morning!), I'm sick of sore hips, I'm sick of swollen hands and feet, and I'm sick of heart burn/reflux! But most of all, I'm absolutely sick and tired of people treating me like I'm some fragile little thing just because I'm pregnant. If I ever have another child, do you think I could not tell anyone I'm PG? Honestly, ever since I got PG people have just been so way out of line!
    Mantra: not long now, not long now, not long now....

MG,
    18 days to go sweety... I too was awake at 3am. Must be a feb thing! Oh why did we have to be due in the middle of feb,,, why not the beginning? Who knows we could go early! fingers crossed.

You know what I'm over today? Trying to get dressed. Not just finding something that is comfy and half decent but actually physically trying to get dressed - I feel like my 4yo wobbling around all over the place esp when i can't even see my feet

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast