Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Vent Thread #2

Crap weather hey Caro? I had a melt down and bawl yesterday morning after not sleeping for worrying about squahsing sideways baby, weeing every 2 hours, not sleeping and the heat, its just all a bit much, I want this baby out!!!!

BH, early labour and backache are all haunting me at the moment and all i want to do is cry. Ever since my show on monday night i have experianced all this, my BH get stronger and more rhythmic and then fizzle out! What the!! I WANT THIS BABY OUT! By the hospitals dates im due on the 22nd, they wont let me go more than 4 days overdue, so i will definately be holding my baby by the 26th,,,, But thats still 25.5 days away! GGGRRRRR. Ok so im over it.

I know how you guys feel - by that stage with DD I just wanted her out too. The problem this time is I'm ALREADY over it all, and I'm only 13 weeks. This is going to be a long, long pregnancy! :eek: My comiserations to you all . You'll be holding a baby soon

I hate labour! OK, it doesn't hurt and it's nice, but it lasts TOO LONG. How can you be in labour for a full day and not have a baby?

It's not that I want the baby out so much as every contraction or feeling of things happening is a false alarm and so that's one false alarm every minute, that's 60 false alarms an hour, so that's 1320 false alarms since I noticed the contractions change from BH to something a bit stronger. And DH just tells me to calm down and relax. I so want to be a seahorse.

I'm sick of being a beetch! The last week I have been so grumpy and miserable, I cry multiple times each day over NOTHING and I'm just over it. Doesn't help that I had only 3hours sleep on Thursday night and then had to work a killer day on Friday in 35 degrees! So by last night I was just beside myself, couldn't eat, couldn't talk, couldn't get comfy. Managed to get four hours sleep until I woke up with a horrible pain down my arm, which i ended up taking panadol for. I think it's just all the extra fluid, my feet and ankles swelled up for the first time yesterday Feeling a tad better today, but I still can't snap out of this hormonal state I'm in.

I am so grateful for this thread. DH tries but he just doesn't get it, every time he tries to be helpful I just cry. I feel like such a whinger, I don't want to complain to my IRL friends, and I'm sure my PAML and BB girls are all sick of me saying the same thing this week, I'm just not a happy person to be around ATM! So even if no one reads this, I just feel better for venting!

Ok i have less than 2 weeks to go till the 26th, pre labour sucks! i have had backache since yesterday arvo and it is killing me. I cant really sleep thru it, I hope today is the day or sometime this week i need to have a decent sleep!

Ok girls, I'm sorry, I need to have a tanty....

GET THIS BABY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. At 40wks + 3 I am OVER it! Isn't 9 months (ok, technically 10 but who wants to be technical?) enough? Haven't I been patient enough? Isn't my baby cooked yet? How much more time does it need? I mean really, come on!!! Or at least make things more comfortable for me! My feet no longer look like feet, if I keep my legs straight for too long I struggle to bend them again but I have to keep them up because of the edema. I have constant grinding in my groin but no action. Not even BH's!!!! My edema is NOT restricted to my lower limbs and as such I have lost at least 60-70% of the strength in my hands and a lot of dexterity (so I've taken up knitting again to try and maintain my dexterity), my nether regions are swollen from the extra blood flow but feel bruised as well. I'm constantly peeing but I'm constantly thirsty so the peeing has NO chance of letting up! I have a killer headache from my sore shoulders but can't work out why they are sore. I am struggling to sleep - 3 hours is the most I can get and then I'm awake for HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get comfortable when I'm sitting, standing is just silly, laying down just isn't going to happen! And then there is my legs. They constantly feel like I have just done a three hour workout in the gym and, let's face it, I haven't been to the gym since I got PG!
    I am sick of people calling me to ask if I've had the baby yet. HELLLLLOOOOOO, I WILL CALL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SS - you know you're my exception sweetie!). I'm sick of complete strangers asking me how long I have to go and "ooohhh, you poor thing - MY babies all came on time". Who friggin cares - does that help me? And then there's the "Oh, you must be struggling with this heat. You know pregnant women have an extra 15 degrees to deal with don't you?". Gee, thanks for pointing out the bleeding obvious - I hadn't noticed!!!!!!
    I am sick of people saying "Oh, you know that doing (insert old wives tale here) will bring labour on don't you? Have you tried that?". I really peeved one lady off when she mentioned the pineapple myth and I told her I wasn't in the mood to eat 7 pineapples to bring on labour and that's how many you need for it to even have a chance of being effective but if she wanted to gorge herself on pineapples to go right ahead!

I'm sorry, I just needed to vent. I am so over being pregnant now and want to meet my baby!!!!!!!!!! I want my body back!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE little Bubbles, come and meet your Mummy and Daddy before Mummy has to be induced! The outside world really isn't that bad! It's beautiful and there are so many people waiting to meet you and to smother you in hugs and kisses! PLEASE come and meet us soon!

Love MG

Ok i have been a sook with this last trimester, wouldnt you if your baby starts the labour and it stops? I am so annoyed/scared/frustrated and angry that it starts and stops its not funny! Ok Caro i need your help. Can you please yell at my baby too as MGs bubba broke the waters this morn and you seem to have a 'gift'.
    Please Jett come out for mummy, mummy is in alot of pain and today would be good coz your big brother goes to preschool tomorrow and thursday! Please please please.

Libby1985 Guest

i am very much like mother goose right now, my DS was due SUNDAY and still nothing. I am SO over being pregnant, im over not sleeping rite thru the night (dam bladder), i am over peeing every 5 secs (not really but it seems like it), i am over the back ache ive only just gotten, im over DS pushing his head RIGHT down then coming back up little monster tormenting me, lol, im over the feeling of no space left in my body, specially when DS decides to STREEEEEEEEETCH rite out, please stop hun it hurts mummy. im over the pains in my legs when i get BH, im over the BH not kick startin into REAL contractions, im sick of people treating me like im an invalid, u no, like i cant do anything for myself, god im ONLY pregnant its not like im missin my f-ing arms and legs! ARGH!! Im over not being able to play with my DD, she's being gettin really bad the last few months bcos i cant pay good attention to her, all i can manage is a kiss and hug and read sum books, then ive been losin my cool and taking it out on her by shouting and i REALLY REALLY hate it and it makes me depressed bcos i cant do anything (i cant stand up for longer than 5 mins cos i start to black out, and i am all stiff and sore and its a struggle for me to get up off my bum and chase her when she wants to play) and now shes "shouting" back at me and i feel even worse because its all my fault she's like this, god i am so over being pregnant, i no its harsh and selfish but F-K i just want 2 hold my DS and play with my DD again...

hi gals
    I am sick of
    • carpal tunnel and sore fecking hands
      no sleep from carpal tunnel
      heartburn
      preggo brain
      grumpiness from all of the above

I am only half way!
    GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    On upside thank god for DH who has put up with me suffering from all of the above - give the boy a medal
    B!!

Yes!!! My dh deserves a medal too-- not only was I "over it" on the weekend, I now have the worst head cold and couldnt be more of a complainer if I tried! God bless him

I spent so much of the weekend crying...what's wrong with me?

How is anyone supposed to live with the heat and humidity like over the weekend and survive pregnancy? Is it some conspiracy so we don't get pregnant again?

I'm also over the Bh contractions which make me puff and pant as they compress my lungs, but they always seem to hit when I get out of the car or if I bend over so I can't go grocery shopping without waddling and panting half the time, i have been asked twice now if I'm in labour by shop owners, it's embarrassing.

And I'm over people saying 'are you having twins? Are you sure?? Sometimes they can hide in scans! My sister/aunt/best friend/cousins BIL's SIL was smaller than you at full term, how can you have 12 weeks still to go? How are you going to fit the baby in as it grows?" What makes it worse is that they are people I don't even know, they just think they can talk about my size like that. Yes, I know I'm big already, I've grown out of all my maternity clothes and I'm well aware I look like I've swallowed a small child, but really, DO SO MANY PEOPLE NEED TO POINT IT OUT! I do notice, you know, I am the one that's walking around with a mountain protruding out from me!

I think I just need to stay home for a while.

Tara...I've had many of those same comments for the past 2 months..."when are you due"..oh about another 2 months..."oh but you're so big, you're not gonna last that long!"...well you know what...I'M STILL BEING INHABITED and less than 2 weeks so I think that I've lasted that long...MORONS!! I also have about 2 shirts I can wear without revealing half of my belly to the world and I have to undo whatever pants I am wearing when I sit down cos they hurt otherwise - even my maternity ones!! The heat and humidity...OMG it's disgusting!! It feels some days like I'm living in the oven...oh and over the past week or so I've got that lovely "seedy" feeling on and off which some lucky ladies get...WOOHOO!!! NOT!! *sighs*

I hear ya hun...I hear ya!!

I'm over it.

My heartburn is constant - and so bad it actually hurts my upper back.

My lower back is out - I have a bulging disc - and I can't bend over to put on my trousers let alone actually do anything.

Bub is sitting high and pushing against my lungs, I'm breathless walking the 5m from the kitchen to the lounge.

Because of the heartburn I'm not hungry, and DF likes eating at 6pm which is something I've never done in my memory. I can't drink water, juice or anything other than milk without getting the heartburn.

My pelvis feels like its being pushed apart and is grating on itself ... that's when I lie down or stand or sit or try to walk.

The thrush made a resurgance and I'm over that too, its keeping me awake at night. When the baby isn't moving in a weird way that keeps me awake. So to get sleep at night I need to cream myself, have a panadiene for my back pain, zantec for the heartburn, play the lullaby soother thing, and hug the pillow.

When I'm out I'm tired within a half hour, and the BH's get really strong and noticable. That's when bubs isn't doing cartwheels.

I want this baby to be healthy, but I can't wait until the natural amnesia kicks in after birth.

I need to vent!

I've got a terrible cold, and I can't take anything except panadol which really doesn't even touch this headache. I've never been so ill with a cold in my life, and the alien is booting my insides like there's no tomorrow. I feel fat, weak, pitiful and useless and there's nothing I can do about it. Oh, and when I had my glucose test she went right through my vein so I've got a huge purple bruise and a sore left arm (had it last Fri). My nose is running constantly and I'm just worn out. BLAAAAGGGHHHH!!!

feathertop: do you have a health food shop near you? Or a chemist that has a "health" section?

I bought some homeopathic spray which i had to spray under my tongue 3 times a day and it worked!! It was only $15 too!
    You can also take pandeine as well

eta: and guzzle down the vitamin c!

Thanks Danni, am getting into the vit c too. Will check out the chemists later today (after another snooze....)

Well today is my first day of tpotally 100% severe back paib... I ahve 11 wks of work to go!! BLURGH!

I love being preg & love feeling my baby inside me wiggling etc, but hate, hate hate the pains that accompany it!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast