Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Vent Thread #2

Ellibam Guest

Tracey! DITTO
    i get to finish one of my jobs in 6 weeks but the other is 11 weeks

OMG Shannon... I wish I was nearby I'd call in sick & come over to help somehow!
    My backpain hurts/aches & throbs all day, but I can cope (JUST).

have you seen a chiro? When my back & scaitic nerve were really bad in my preg with Indah I went to see a Chiro every few days & it made a HUGE difference to my back & hips which in turn helped my brain manage!

I dont know what else to say.....

OK I need a whinge so I assume this is the place to do it.

MY BELLY HURTS!!!!!! And it ain't BH either

I feel better now

Hahaha I wish it didn't hurt anymore but it felt good to whinge. Juz is sick of hearing me whinge about my aches and pains and I don't want to scare him out of "knocking me up" again

I am counting on the fact that we forget all the aches and pains and oddities after we give birth.

The morning sickness, the back pain, the sciatica pain, the immense hell of heartburn and reflux, going off of food, craving things like licking hot water bottles (don't ask), all the stiches and cramps and anything else I can't think of...
    I just wish the men had the hormone to forget too.

You are doing well to have 4 though, that is what I have planned, I would have liked 4 girls but it wasn't meant to be for me.

Hang in there gorgeous. Your little man is going to come and you will be able to forget all about these aches and pains.

My whinge. I want a b!oody manual for our bodies!!!!!!!!!

That would be great!! Mine got lost in the post

I sooo need to join in on this one too girls!!!

I'm sooo sick of EVERYTHING hurting and now I feel like I've seriously got something wedged up my hoohaa - no wonder pg women waddle!!!! How am I going to get through another week of this and the bloody emotional rollercoaster that I'm on isn't helping - why can't I turn the tears off today???

I really didn't expect it to get this bad (I guess I was convinced that I'd have my bub by now and wouldn't be one of those unlucky people that goes over their due date - why I thought that I don't know, coz it's now made everything all the worse)!! I'm just dying to meet our little bub and EVERYONE around me is having their babies, it's driving me mad.

Oh wow, that does feel a little better - maybe I should visit this thread a little more often!!!!

Kelly xxx

Hahaha Way to go Kelly, get it all out!

INSAMITY Guest

Am 16 weeks and already very tired of MS which everyone says is supposed to end at 12 weeks - such lies!!!

My main gripe though is that every woman I meet feel the need to tell me "you're gonna pop real soon!" Well duh! If I haven't yet it's obviously coming shortly...

My last lil bicker is that I miss my nice skin, I have spots on my neck and chin and certainly lack this "glow" that is spoken of...

I feel like I'm at Primary school again... Thankyou for listening to my news!

I have put on 4 kilos in two weeks!

Please someone tell me it is just retained fluid, not my bum expanding at the speed of light....

Even though I promised myself that I wouldn't post in here (given what I've had to endure to get pregnant)...I can't help myself! I don't want to be pregnant anymore! I want my baby out!!!!

I'm sick of the fact that none of my clothes fit me anymore (even the maternity things!), sick of the constant phone calls (yes, I have had the baby, but we wanted to wait til she's 1 year old to tell you!), sick of the constant loo trips during the night...and just sick of waiting!!!

Ugh...feel much better now!

Fran,
    I hope your little one makes an appearance very shortly! You'll soon be wishing your bub was still inside though when you are thoroughly sleep deprived and can no longer actually even go to the toilet when you need to because you have a little mouth hanging off your bozom! Try to enjoy the anticipation-- how much will they weigh? who will they look like? etc You'll still be in shock when bub arrives even though your over it so just enjoy being a "sort of" single entity while you can-- take that trip to the shops, movies, anywhere because when you next get a chance it could take you two hours to get organised just to leave the house!!
    Goodluck-- I hope to see your birth announcement soon.

P.S Notice that the people ringing and annoying you are the ones who haven't had their own bubs!! Whose baby arrives on time anyway??

Hopexo

Thanks Hope *hugs* I know it's just a waiting game at the moment, it's just frustrating b/c once I am finally able to 'distract' myself, I get a call or msg "Have you had the baby yet?" Ugh! *lol*

Well there is an end in sight...I can't be pregnant forever!

Fran, I hated the two phone calls I had from BiL (who has a littley) asking where the baby was (and also people who saw me the size of a whale and asked me... yes, I had the baby then stuffed him back in). Turn your phones off, love, and try to enjoy some baby free time... LMAO, so hard to distract yourself! Play an addictive computer game or something, you won't be able to do that so much when Bub does arrive. Labour vibes to you, love.

Fran, I am thinking of you..... There's not much that can be said to make you feel better, but you rae right, the end is closer than you think!

Matryoshka Guest

I look at my ticker and think with dread about how far i still have to go.... I am so sick i feel like i am going to die. I just want to feel human again

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast