Lise, just wanted to pop in and offer another suggestion, completely left field.
I, too, was hesitant to put DS into CC but have found another option. I am working 4 nights a week in a little restaurant inside a sports club. Totally not my field of work (I'm from a HR background) and definitely not career work, but it's a job. And it helps pay the bills. and no CC. DH gets home, I do the handover then I'm usually home again most nights by 9/9:30pm. Most of the time waitressing/hospitality jobs are easy enough to find. Many don't care about resumes, they just want someone who works hard and can think for themselves. I get great hours because none of the young ones are willing to work nights/weekends as they are too busy socialising. And the best part is it's a job that I can go out & do, then come home & forget about til next shift. No more bringing home work with me every night, or stressing about meetings & deadlines etc.
Anyway, just a suggestion for you to think about.
Not a lot to tell here. House is off the market and waiting on approval from the bank for funding to go ahead and start our renos. So fingers crossed!
A bit of sad news though, unfortunately I had another mc last week at about 5wks. I'm ok, still sad but trying to focus on the positives, this is the first time we've ever conceived on our own without IVF. So I will keep temping and charting and scheduling and all that jazz until worst case scenario, next year when our higher level of health fund kicks in and we can afford another round.
Hope everyone else is doing well and hope you're hanging in there grub! Your ticker's disappeared so not sure where you're at but I'm thinking of you!
Bookmarks