Thanks for the replies ladies, BOC, I might give that idea some thought! I need to do something to bring in some money (we didn't get the baby bonus as we earn too much, but because we had to rent our house out when we were in Melbourne and then last year until we moved back home we actually made a loss whichis great for tax but apparently centrelink ADD your loss to your income formsome inexplicable reason and thus we earnt too much Anyway, it's not all bad, almost tax time so I should get a good return and then my parents are back from traveling in late October and I will ask my mum to take him a couple of days per week.

BOC, so sorry to hear of your mc We have one embie on ice and if that doesn't work then I dnt know if we can afford another round either. Here's hoping you can conceive again naturally and that's it sticks xx

Grub, hope DS is giving you some rest xx it's hard enough coping with all the night time wake ups at the best of times, let alone when you're nine months pregnant!

MadB - definitely agree with trusting instincts when it comes to Childcare. At the end of the day we all just want somewhere we're happy leaving our precious bubs knowing they're safe and happy too. I think we can just scrape by until my parents get back and I'm so glad to be able to share this time at home with Finn.

Kelly - how are you going? Sounds like it's super busy in your house, do you get to take any time out for yourself, even if it's a five minute break? Your parents are usually able to help out too aren't they?

Saph, hoe the holiday was great! It just sucks though doesn't it coming home and having to catch up

Big hello to everyone else, hope you're all cursing along nicely xx