Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC Chatter #2

Sal Guest

Amy, love your ticker and am sooo happy that you have joined us here. Yep, I know exactly how you're feeling, especially the utter shock of seeing your first ever HPT turn . I still feel like a bit of a fraud hanging around in pg forums because as you know I haven't really had any symptoms. I hope you get a few little ones, just so that it feels more 'real' for you!

So Amy, Jo, Cailin, when you telling your families about your good news??

OMG OMG!!!!

I am soooo happy!!!! Levels have gone up!!! They are now at 680 or 90 something WOOHOOOOOOOO! Dr is very happy and I will now go for my dating scan at just over 6 weeks WOOT WOOT!

Early Happy Birthday for me!!!!!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Sal Guest

Yay Cailin, just what you wanted and needed to hear! Not long to wait for the scan.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Great news Cailin -just what we all wanted to hear
    love that signature womb raider 2 - cute as
    that's three this week from longttc
    who will in next three ?

YAY \/ Cailin that is GREAT news!!!! This one is a sticker!!!!!!

OMG!!!

Jo and Amy, that is fantastic news!!!!

There must be a huge mass exodus from LT TTC and IVF thread. Wonderful, wonderful news. I've been MIA because of being in hosptial with high BP and migraines, so missed this great news. It is truelly great. I'm almost outta here myself, but will have to keep popping back in to keep tabs on you!!

Hayseed

Sal Guest

Hay, hope you're OK. Does this mean pup is going to arrive sometime very soon?

Cailen, that is fantastic news! It's an amazing jump from just a week ago!!

Hayseed - Thanks and hope you are keeping well! Are you monitering your BP and wee at home??

Sal - I read in another forum that you had lower back ache? Is it still there? I have had it for the past couple of weeks, it's a pain as I'm feeling that AF is going to come, can never be too complacent about this pg [-o<

Don't really have any symptoms as yet, just boobs are a little tender, more trips to the loo and my back molars are not getting brushed properly as it's making me gag. Wish I had m/s, then I would really know that I was pg!!

Hayseed - just checking in on you darlin.... wondering whether the pup is going to be pink or blue???

Welcome new arrivals to the forum! My it's filling up in here.

Hay - glad to see you are still around ... was just wondering about you yesterday. Sorry to hear you have been ill. Boy it's really down to the wire now ... can't wait to hear the news that Pup has arrived safe and well.

Hi all,

LOL Keen, I still don't know about the pink or blue issue....yet. SOON!! Melbo has kindly given her phone numbers to us, so DH will let her know and then you'll all know!! (It's not imminent, but it will be soon!!). Yeah Jo, I'm doing the whole kitinkaboodle thing here - got the dipsticks for wee protien, got the protable monitor for BP and got the doppler for Pup's heartrate. I just have to go into midwifery every couple of days for the 15 min tracer on Pup's heartrate and uterine pressure. I have to go in again tomorrow, but I'm sure things will be much the same.

LOL Jo about not being able to brush properly....I'm in that boat. From almost the word go, I have had to hurridely brush my back teeth as I ALWAYS gag. I actually spew too! Noice! My aunty said that the same thing happened to her when she got pg and she never got past it. She still gags and her youngest is 9.

Sal, things going well for you?

TamB, and you??

Hayseed

Sal Guest

Hi Hay, I was feeling sure pup was in the process of making an appearance when you hadn't surfaced for a couple of days! It must be like a medical centre at your place, you must feel quite professional!

For me, things going swimmingly in that I haven't suffered at all from being pg...that said, I really feel like there's nothing going on inside and I'm going to get horrible news at the u/s on Wed. I have a cold and feel horrible and last night I had a big cry over nothing, so as DP pointed out to me I may not have gotten off 'scott free' in pg as I think I have (he reckons that I eat more, I sleep more and and am more tired, am much more moody and my bbs are enormous...I kinda agree with him on most things but I still don't feel pg IYKWIM).

Jo, I had lower back cramps for about three weeks, they really scared me as they were the sort of cramps I get at AF time. I was petrified of going to the loo and doing the dreaded toilet paper inspection (still very much part of my routine). I read that other women get them too, but it's not that reassuring. I'm happy to say that they just disappeared.

Gaaaa-aaab, where've you been? Working too hard?! How are you doing?

Tiff, haven't seen you around few a little while either - you doing OK with your twins on board?

Amy, what's the next step for you over in NZ - do you get an early scan, or further BTs?

Hi Tam, Carrie, Cailin (if I've forgotten someone I'm sooo sorry and plead preg-brain!)

Hiya All

I'm hearing you guys on the toothbrushing gagging - did it this morning which was strangely reassuring!!

I'm up for another BT on Monday and then hopefully a scan in a couple of weeks. I really have no symptoms apart froma bit of light cramping still - boobs not sore, not particularly tired and apart from gagging on my toothbrush this morning no nausea. Anyway I know it's still early early...

Love to all, will do personals when I have more time.

Hello Everyone!!

Wow - away from the PC for a week or so and SO much happens!!

Cailin, Jo, Amy - WOW!! Congratulations to all of you, it is so fantastic to see more graduates from the LT TTC forum!! It really gives everyone else so much hope for their own cycles, I think it is fantastic. How are you all doing (sorry being lazy and not reading back!!).

I did read though Jo that your beta levels were more than ?2000 - sounds like you are doing a TamB/Trish thingo!! Cannot wait till you have your U/S!!

Sal - I am here, sorry. Still working stupid hours, not really enjoying myself at the moment. have come down really badly with the flu, and well, my work just said it is my problem to sort out someone to cover my job whilst sick - pretty funny considering we are in the business of caring for the sick!!

Trish - how are you and the twins??

TamB - almost 10wks already!! How are you going, how is M/S?? Hope you are really well.

Bel -how is baby gazing??

Hay - when is the big day? Has pups done the right thing and turn for you, or are you still looking at a caesar??

There must be heaps of people I have forgotten - sorry, I am gonna go back to my little warm bed, and try and post later. Have to get better by tomorrow because I have to go back to work.

Not much to report otherwise. Not feeling bubs yet (sadly), but get to see him again at my formal morphology scan in a few days. Cannot wait!!

Take care everyone. Love to all of you and sorry to anyone I have missed.

Hey Sal, cant believe your past the 11 week mark now! Looking forward to seeing your pg belly in avatar form.

Gab, I didn't feel Pup until almost 22 weeks (I think). I was getting rather stressed by it as I knew of others that were feeling butterflies at 16 weeks. And there is NO WAY Pup is going to turn. A definate caesar here!!

Sal, I didn't feel pg for a long time either. I'd say until I started feeling movement (see above comment). And then I 'popped' and then I felt pg. Now I feel like a beached whale!! LOL. When I was 11 wks it was Xmas time and I was still eating like a horse, had energy to burn, didn't look pg, was over the queasy feeling etc etc. I remember distinctly lamenting that I wish I felt pg! Oh how times have changed!!

Hayseed

Great to see all is going well in here. Or should I say 'swelling' in here, both bellies & numbers.

Hope to join you soon..
    And take care

Sal Guest

Hi Gab, good to see you're alive (...just! how awful to get the flu and your work sounds stressful, as if you don't have enough on your plate with worrying about who will cover for you). I have preg-brain, I'm afraid, so I forget when your morph scan is, but I know it's near my NT.

Thanks Hay, I feel a bit better now (about not feeling pg). I certainly am not looking forward to the 'beached whale feeling' - that is EXACTLY how my sister described feeling at the end of her pgs as well. So do you have a date for pup yet?!?! You know, sometimes I wonder if having a caesar is a better way than au naturale, but then I feel guilty for thinking that! Your situation is the 'perfect' one where you can't feel guilty about having a caesar IYKWIM. How do you feel about it?

TamP, glad to see you popped in here, I just saw how well 6 of your embies are doing, it's all looking very promising for you!

Keen, I'll be asking for a preggy avatar as soon as I see on Wednesday that there is someone (the nurse today when I got my bloods taken scolded me for saying 'something' instead of 'someone' 8-[ ) is growing inside. I feel like a fraud! It is nice to pass the 11w mark, but I still am having nightmares about having suffered a missed miscarriage...

How are all the other preggy girls feeling today?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast