Hi all!
Welcome Alice and congratulations!!! Wow, twins and so soon too. I know what you mean about realising that you are going to be a mother... takes a long time to get into your head that you really are pregnant then one day it hits you that you are actually going to have a baby, or in your case 2!!!
Well done on surviving the amnio Tracylee. I would have been crapping myself if I had to do it. I am glad it all worked out so well and congrats on your little son!
Good luck with yours this week Satya, I hope it is as easy as Tracylees was. I'm sure you will be fine once you are in there.
Mako, good on you for persisting with the BF with mastitis. I read that is the best thing to do but it doesnt sound like much fun you poor thing. Do they know why some ppl get it???
ME: Well, Yep I'm still hanging around waiting. DH sister phoned again yesterday am and DH let her know she doesnt need to keep ringing and annoying us. We will let her know when it has happened!!!!! I have been stressing about housework for a few days but we did it all today (shock, horror. DH actually helped!!!) and I feel better now knowing I wont be coming home from hosp to a house like a bomb hit it. especially with visitors coming. I know ppl dont expect a spotless house with a new bub but it is just one of my little things, I cant let it go. There are worse faults I guess lol. I have been very sore down there with pressure and having period pain on/off for weeks now but still nothing new... sigh. I know at the very latest we will have our baby by next weekend though but I'm not telling ppl in real life when we will be having induction. We are letting them think we will go to 14days over but dr will only let us go 10 I think. I have GP appt on Wednes and if no bub by then we will go into hosp on thurs pm for gels and labour friday.... scary!!!!!!
Hi to all I have missed. Hope you are all doing well!