I'm dying for a cuppa so this will be quick post.
Sazz - come on bubs...we are all waiting!!! Good luck, Sazz and i can't wait to hear.

TL - wow, another blue baby in here! So pleased for you.

Arielle - you look hot! Cute av!

Alice - congrats! You'll be a mum sooooo soon. I couldn't have got to this point without BB, so i hope you find lots of friends here too.

Marcellus - i wondered if i was having BH's too, but it thought it was a bit early. But, i guess now I was right. Bummer - but at least we can feel sorry for each other!

Sushee - i think i will post in the success thread once little bugsy is safely home in my arms. I never really thought anyone would want to hear, but I'm learning now how important it is to share these things. I wish your recent thaw cycle had a different result. I felt sad when i read. I wish everyone could have their dreams come true.

Hi to everyone else...we are quite a crowd now!