Mako - I really hope your mastitis is getting better, I have heard that it is extremely painful & I know I have been petrified of getting it myself.
Don't worry about giving bub formula because I have too.
The last two weeks I have tried giving bub one bottle at night which she didn't like to begin with but the last two nights she has gulped it down & has slept a lot better (thank the lord, I didn't know how much longer I could go with no sleep) so I will continue giving her one before bed.
I figure I have given her the best start with b/feeding for 9 weeks so if this fills her up better for night time I'm all for it.

Sazz - you still hanging around, you poor thing have you tried dtd?
We did that & 2 days later bub arrived, may not have been that though.
Yes I know it's probably the last thing on your mind, lol.

Tracey Lee - congratulations on having a little blue boy.

Yes Jenna has recovered from her needles, thank you for asking.

Jo - 28 (treated endo)
Dh - 34