Hi all
Congratulations on your immenent motherhood Alice! Hope you'll stick around after to let us know how everything is going - so close now!

Good to see you back Tracy, and great news on your amnio. Really, transfer is worse? That's good news for Satya and anyone else needing an amnio.

Lismith - it's great once DH can feel it too. It's a bit tricky at first getting the timing right. And of course baby usually decides to stop moving anytime someone puts their hand on your belly.

Hey Jo - hope you're all getting some sleep!

Glad you have an 'end' date Sazz. Cleaning the house like that sounds like nesting.. And glad DH helped you out. I've given up vacuuming cause it hurts my back too much. unfortunately DH is a slob.... oh well.

When's your amnio Satya? Hope you're feeling better about it now.

Hi Mako - hope the engagement party went alright. Bb's any better? That really sounds awful you poor thing. I"m sure feeding is good for it, but easier said than done given the pain.

Well, I'm very used to BH by now - they started at about 11 weeks (which is crazy early i know, but i wouldn't make this up). Just getting more intense nowadays. Are yours bothering you Lenny? I'm finding certain activities bring them on, so trying to avoid things that do.

Catch you all later