Jo Sage usually has a similar sleeping pattern to Jenna.Its just the odd night that he's more unsettled. I think Sage may also be teething but its a little difficult to tell as he was born with little white "stumps" in his top and bottom gums.
I had Sage weighed today (he's 13 weeks today) and he is 4.23kg. He's still wearing size 0000 clothes too lol.Dh keeps telling me that Sage needs a hair cut lol. His hair is quite long at the back ie longer than the collar of his clothes and is spikey on the top and sides. It would be a good 2 inches long on the top lol. Just way too cute
Lucky you not having to go back to work. Dh is applying for a new job so hopefully he'll get it and I won't "have" to work.I'll probably still work 1 or 2 days just to give both Sage and I a little space iykwim.
Oh yeh you did a great job bfing. Sage has a bottle of formula occasionally. Will be more frequent when I'm working as I don't know if I'll be able to express enough each day.I'm ok with him having it but I'm still enjoying bf even with the little probs along the way.
Take Care
Mako and Sage






Bookmarks