Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - November '05 #2

Yay Sush on a great scan and i love your piccies i can't wait till my scan day rolls around =D>

Sal Guest

Just 33 days before Ivy and Noah make their appearance

Sush, on having a great scan, congrats on staying strong and keeping the flavour of bub a surprise! Gee, sounds like you and Gab are both in for really bouncing babies!

Mel, what you're doing with the hypobirth CD sounds like it will have positive effects, especially if you believe in it. I have been doing my CD1 (there are 6 CDs in my kit) diligently but I must admit that I have doubts that I am hypnotisable. But seeing as I believe in it strongly and have bought the program now, I will press on with it. If it doesn't work for me, it will just be 'me' that's the issue, not hypnobirthing.

Amy, have you decided whether you'll be doing the program?

Ahem....Gab.....any news?????

Triiiiiiisshhhh, calling Triiiiiisssshhhh, come join us!!!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Hi ladies
    thank you for warm welcome. I still can't believe I am here.

I have waited so long to join you but I am still very anxious.

So here I am - I do admit to lurking mainly to check out how far you are along. Those tickers loook great.

Hopefully I few more ladies will be joining us in next few weeks - to fill the seat of the ones graduating to Baby buddies forums.

Gabby - thanks for keeping my seat warm - you can go and meet Munchy now.The others will show me the ropes.

Congrates on a great scan Sushee - you have been my inspiration

Ok I am off to check out Sushee's big 'un - and catch up on what's been happening at least the last few weeks.

Sal Guest

Trish, a huge welcome to you! If you've been reading this thread, you'll know that we have a number of white coats (you know, the ones that tie up at the back and are seen in padded rooms normally) that all of us have used throughout our pregs. So we'll send one your way! Do you have a date for your 6w u/s yet?

thanks Sal
    once again our clinic likes to be really sure (must be Irish ) and I have to ring next Wednesday (DH precise instructions from the nurse to book a 7wk scan).

I am very envious of those pretty jackets actually that Babydreams & Tiff were discussing - I would love one. Does it come with coordinating duct tape to adorn the mouth.

A little true story -not actually a joke - read it in Dec readers digest -short version

Lady goes for her 1st u/s and is shocked to find out they are expecting twins.
    The Dr asks if she wants to know the sex ?
    She "no - we want it to be a surprise but just tell if they are the same !"
    Dr " no" #-o

Morning Girls,

Just got back from the obstetrician - all is well! BP still sitting happy at 100/60, bubby's heart is pumping away, engaged and all so, just waiting till he is ready really!

Seeing the obstetrician again next week if Munchy does not come, and then as I think I have said before, we have been booked in for an induction on the 5/12 if nothing happens till then. So, either way it is only 10 more sleeps till we meet him (at most!!).

Sush - congrats on your fantastic ultrasound. I am so proud of you for being able to wait for your little surprise!! And on the big baby front - LOL - welcome to my world!! (but I am 6'2"..... and hubby 6'5")

Sal - nope nothing to report yet. I am embarrased to say that I still have not had a chance to read your TCC Story - but am aiming to fix that today.... I am sorry.

Trish - Welcome, welcome, welcome..... glad your seat is warm, just don't throw me out of here just yet!! LOL! After waiting for so long to have a fat belly, I am quite loving here! But, I am so, so thrilled to hear your fantastic news!! Hopefully, many more girls from the LTTCC to come!

I know I have missed lots, but I just have to, have to go and clean and do some washing.... nesting pretty badly...... so will catch up later!!

Have a good day ladies!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Oh Gab,

I wish I were 6ft 2inches! I'm 5ft 4inches in bare feet, almost a foot shorter than you!

I am so excited that Munchy willl arrive sometime in the next 11 days! I can't wait to hear how it all goes! Though I understand about how you don't want to stop being pg yet. I'm almost halfway there and it went sooo quickly, too quickly for my liking!

Trish, all the girls here will tell you that the wait to that 7 week scan is the longest ever. We'll keep you sane in the meantime, my sweet!

Going to check out everyone's websites again today! Sal, Mel, Tam, Jo, Shell, Shazz and everyone else I've missed, you know I think about all of you. Tiff, my sweet, you're always in my thoughts and am hoping you're holding up. I'm watching Sal's countdown with much excitement!

love
    sushee

Trish Welcome aboard

Gab that is SOOOOOOOOOO exciting. Can hardly wait!!!

Oh,

I almost forgot.

I wanted to wait until the 19 week scan prior to letting everyone know, but DH and I have picked names! In light of the fact that the little'un's sex is a surprise, we picked a boy's name and a girl's name. They are:

Benjamin Charles
    DH's mum wanted to name him Benjamin when he was born, but his dad wanted Karl, so we thought we'd surprise her by using the name she wanted. Charles is the English equivilant of Karl.

and

Lila Andrea
    Lila means 'desired'. We thought this was an appropriate name under the circumstances Andrea is DH's mum's name.

I wanted you girls to know despite the fact that no one outside my family, Keen, SuziQ and Blue knows (I obtained some opinions prior to deciding! Lol!) You girls have truly become like family to me.

love
    sushee

Trish ~ yay glad to have you aboard fasten the white jacket tight and i'm thinking you can do without the duct tape what ever is on your mind let it out but they do come with some lovley match accessories cap earings etc etc you'll look and feel lovely in it I promise 8-[

Gab ~ sending you some gentle 8-[ labour Vibes

Sush ~ i have been so slack with itty bitty's web site i haven't updated it in ages i should so get on to that i have heaps of scan piccies to add but i can assure you no belly shot will adorn those pages

Sush ~ the names you have picked are beautiful

Sush, yay on the xclnt scan results. Lovely names too. Shazz, your next batter up, not long to go.

Trish, again, huge congrats, it's great to see a new addition in here (& possible twinnies). There is no such thing as no seats left in this thread, hoping we have many more to join us. There's alot of excitement, elation, anxiousness & worry in here too, hormones flyin everywhere, so hold on for the next stage of your ride.

Gab, we're all on the edge of our seats (along with u & ur DH).

It's gonna be an exciting fantastic happy xmas & new year this year, that's for sure.

Trish, check out this thread.....

thanks Sarah - I hadn't seen it -it made my day.

Sal Guest

LOL Trish re matching duct tape! I agree with Shazz, don't bottle anything up, we're here to try and keep you sane with the wait between scans etc etc.

Sush, I love those names. Lila is unusual - how is it pronounced (I'm thinking 'lilla' but guess it could be 'lyla')? I'd love to share my littlun's name but having kept the secret for so long there isn't much longer to wait...

Oh Trish, I loved your joke you posted! Just told my mum and she thought it was very funny too.

Tiff, is it this w/end that you could be admitted, not to reappear without a bub tucked under each arm?

Sal,

it's going to be Ly-la, so as not to be confused with my furbaby Lily! Lol!

Now you've got me all in suspense about your little'un's name! I have email, if you ever felt like whispering the secret! Hint hint!

But you're right, no long to go before we find out. Even with Gab, we're going to have to graduate from the name 'Munchy'!

love
    sushee

Sush - Yay on a great scan \/ \/ Love your names especially Benjamin! I think we have the girlie name picked but are not so sure about the boy name/s, still going to pick two boys just in case......

Tiff - How are you going mate? Sending huge cyber hugs your way, actually I'll send them to everyone (((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))

I'm still having those severe pains under my belly on top of my groin area. It is muscular or ligaments or something like that, I don't wake up with it and it just comes on depending on how much standing/walking and even sitting i have been doing. The only thing that eases it is lying down, needless to say I have not been spending hours on the net lately because of it.

I had a dr appt today and all is well. Love hearing those heartbeats! My fundal measurment is 32 wks and I think i have put on 3 kilos in 3 weeks OOPS!!! Oh well, thats what the gym is there for I have to have the GCT test thingy next. Because I have to be there for an hour plus, DH will have to take time off to look after Jack, he will not tolerate hanging about in a smelly lab for that length of time!

I also have a referral for the hospital and rang them today only to get reprimanded! Not quite sure who they think they are?????? They were carrying on about how I should have booked in as soon as I knew I was pg. I told them as we live in the country we were not prepared to travel to Melb at a Ob's whim for a 5 min visit and the only reason we are not having them here is because of the stinking board of management at our hospital and their stoopid rules. (They refuse to deliver twins, the BOM that is, not the drs) Anyway it can't be too urgent as the midwives have not even rang back with an appt time as yet. It is highly unlikely that I will deliver at a hospital anyway, it will most probably be somewhere on the Hume highway, in the back of an ambo, given my history.

And finally a big welcome to Trish!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast