Hi girls. Thanks for the welcome. I am feeling pretty good today but did get a little bout of nausea mid morning. Luckily it soon passed. Otherwise just have incredibly sore boobs. Ouch I like to lay on my tummy to sleep but that isn't happening anymore.
Sonya - Enjoy your Chinese mmm sounds yummy.
Kotare - Congratulations on expecting a little boy. That is so exciting
Sazz - I think by the time I have a big belly moving about I will want to show everyone too. Lol at your bubby kicking the baby you were holding.
lismith - Woo hoo on almost being in the second trimester. I am glad to hear that you are starting to feel better.
Jo - Wow you are organized. How exciting that you are next!!!
Ltl Panda - That is so wonderful that you DH got to feel the baby move. How special.
Monnie - Thanks for your reply in my Pg announcement. How are you and your little prince going?
Hi to everyone I have missed. Hope you are all having a great day.






Bookmarks