Hi girls
Welcome to the gang ktgirl, hope you feel at home in here. Dont worry if you find it hard to catch up with everyones happenings, I still do!
I am champing at the bit wanting to know how Mako is going. I guess she will come on as soon as she can...
It is so nice to come on here and find everyone is doing well.
Jo being organised and kinda relaxed (not to mention neat and trimmed as well lol!)
Lismith feeling much better ( I still have hormonal rages so dont worry too much. )
Ltlpanda's DH feeling your midget now. very exciting for you both,
Hi to Sonya, Marcellus, kotare, kimbe and eveyone else!!!
Things are pretty much the same for me here. Still working but down to 3 shifts a week and thinking happily of when I might stop altogether. Not sure when yet but looking forward to that. I am really looking forward to getting the wait down to single digets...less than 11 weeks now so nearly there. My best friend is organising a baby shower for me in 5 weeks time so that should be fun too. She is a funny thing and so totally unorganised so it will be interesting to see...
Last time I saw GP he squeezed and felt to see if he could tell which way up bugalugs is. Apparently s/he was head down but will continue to shift up and down for a few weeks yet. Last night, in the recliner, I watched as s/he turned the other way up. DH was amazed. he was trying to keep one eye on the tv and one on my bare belly but everytime he looked away bubs moved again. So funny, when he saw a big movement he pointed it out to me as though I would have missed it!!! At tennis on the weekend ( no I didnt play, just supervised!) my tshirt was moving all around the place and I really wanted to say "hey everyone look at this" but felt a bit silly so I didnt. I certainly had practice with babys that day with looking after everyone elses while they played. I think ours was a bit jealous actually as s/he was kicking the baby I was holding LOTS!
thats about is from me. hope you are all going great!!!
Sazz