Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April 2006

Sal Guest

Sush, Charlie is such a cutie, especially love the 'day 6' pic, he looks very satisfied!

Shazz, Ryan Eric is gorgeous, he looks very surprised to be born!!! The midwives told me some bubs are surprised to be born and take a while to get used to it, I wonder if Ryan Eric is one of those bubs?

Mel - Thanks for posting your birth story, it was beautiful, had me tearing up!!!! How did you find the Freemason's? I'd be very interested to know as I am due to go there for a c/s in 7 weeks. Re the BF - Don't beat yourself up about it, like all the other girls have said, the important thing is that you & William are happy and I remember from DD that the stress of BF can make for one very unhappy mum & in turn bub.

Sush - Charlie is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keen - Been POAS at all?? I have everything crossed for you!! and yep, I think I'm next on 14/6.

I have another ob appt today so took the day off work & will be leaving shortly. Still been *****ing my finger, but now 3 times a day as they have been a tad elevated. I am feeling like absolute crap the last few days. Hands & feet extremelly swollen, I had to buy a pair of shoes one & a half sizes bigger than I normally wear as I can't get into anything else (except my moccies of course). This is my last week of work and then I'm off for just over a year...WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Will be back to chat later

Love

Alicia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like we have may have a new resident here soon......

Ooooooohhhh Trish!!!! Look at your ticker honey!!!!! Well done sweetie on being in double digits.

Who Justine? How exciting!

Check out LTAC

Hi everyone, very tentatively putting my head in here. I got a BFP today after transferring 2 embryos 2 weeks ago... I really hope I will be staying to get to know you all even better.

Congratulations Shez =D>

Welcome Shez - wonderful to see you here!!!!! \/ \/

Hi guys..I have a question, does the EDD go from EPU or ET??

skyelar Guest

Yay welcome & congrats again Shez
    Your beta was fantastic!! Hmmm ??

skyelar Guest

My EDD was calculated from first day of last period. (30.12.05)

When I put 30th December into one of those online calculator thingos it said that O happened on the 13th of January which was my EPU date.

Gave me the due date of 6th of October. My first scan dated at 4th of October so I am going with that only cos it is sooner

Congrats again!!! :flower:

Take 2 weeks off EPU and add 40 weeks. I couldn't go off period date as I didn't start stimming for a couple of weeks after it started.

So good to see you in here Shez!

tihihi.... Im all giggly like a school girl....

If you want to work out EDD on one of those due date calculators on the net - work out the date two weeks prior to EPU and put that as first day of last period and put 28 days as to number of days in a cycle (if it asks for that - if it doesnt ask apparently they immediately assume 28 days)....

tell us as soon as you know... If I am successful this cycle I am thinking you and I will be very very close in EDD, as my beta is 4 days behind yours and I have 5 day blasts transferred...

Hi Keen - can't wait till you plant yourself in here - only a 4 more days honey. Stay strong. If you're anything like me I bet you've already worked out your EDD .

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazz- Ryan Eric is a cutie too - how are you feeling ?

Congratulations again Shez - great beta by the way !

Keen - plenty of seats to chose from we have all being keeping them warm for ladie sin PALTTTC

Yes , 99 days to go Justine - glad to make it to this milestone - now to get past the next 11 weeks. You are 2 days behind me sunshine !

In same day I was told gee you look ready to pop ... that long to go ...your not very big for almost 26 wks -let alone twins.

Skye & Sheree - GL for your anatomy scans coming up - are you finding out and telling the flavour of your little bundles ?

Ali - woohoo on finishing work this week - hope your BSL's stabilize and your poor tootsies.

Justine - of course i have

skyelar Guest

My straight jacket has been on well & truly for the past few days 8-[ I had started to feel little taps from baby but now nothing ](*,)
    PLEASE someone tell me this is normal!!!

Thanks Trish, yep I will be finding out what colour bub is but keeping it a secret! I have been told by 2 psychics that it will be a little :boy: so we will have to wait & see. Congrats on double digits, I posted in your journal about the 100 day milestone =D>

Hi Sheree, your scan is a day before mine I think! Are you telling if you are having :boy: or Hope you are well & not half as neurotic as me at the moment

Alicia I am so jealous you have almost finished work. My leave doesn't start till August & I am counting down the days!

Keen I saw your question in LTAC thread about feeling full & crampy. I had both those symptoms. My tummy got quite bloated & I had yucky cramping from the crinone. I have everything crossed for you. :flower:

Have a great ANZAC day ladies..I am off to poke & prod my tummy a bit more
    8-[

Hi Skye - yep I suffer from the same anxiety as you, if the bubs doesn't move and let me know. The mornings are the worse, when I get up and there is a nothing feeling IYKWIM.

I will be definitely letting everyone know the gender of our bubs - I'll be too excited not too. Roll on 9th May I say.

Morning lovely ladies.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast