Hi ladies,
Monnie, how exciting that you are starting classes!! Yippee, you must feel things are really happening now.
Sammi, Yay that your test went well and double yay that youre telling everyone. We are already doing that as we have had a scan already and all is well. It is soo exciting but I also feel really awkward telling ppl. Weird. We have only had one person ask if it was IVF and that was to DH. He just said yes straight up but I dont know what I would have said. I like the reaction "would it make any difference?" That lets them know you think it is rude. (and it is!!!).
Poor Mako with your nasty cold. My DH has had one for 3wks now and I am sooo glad I havent got it yet. Terrible when you cant take anything except paracetamol. Hope you get better soon.
I just read the post above about Ellie, that is just the saddest news I have heard in ages. I hope I can contact her somehow. I feel just terrible for her.
I had my scan last week and all was well. Heartbeat at 125bpm which is normal. It was 1 day smaller than its actual age but that is normal too apparently. I loved getting the pictures of the scan and only wish we could have had the embryo pics too but the printer wasnt working that day... oh well, no biggie.
Hope everyone is going well and growing like mushrooms.
Sazz.
Bookmarks