BeiBei, I've been wondering about the whole "what next?" thing, too.

I'm booked for a scan on the 2nd of July, and the clinic will tell me then what the next step is. I spoke to a friend last night who had used the same clinic as me - by the time the clinic told her she should find an ob (about 12/13 weeks) she was already too late to get in with a lot of them. So I'm taking her advice and starting the ob search on Monday... The clinic will take care of me up until the 12/13 week mark at which point an ob would be prepared to start dealing with things - it's just a matter of getting in with someone who isn't fully booked.

I'm basically tossing up between two at the moment... the one said friend used (and my friend from Newcastle who is an ob trained under this guy), and another that has been highly recommended, but is apparently notoriously difficult to get in to. I might see if I can make an appointment with both, and then decide and cancel with one later on.

I'm just stunned with three of us on consecutive days all having FET success! simply amazing!

BW